Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

lalala

I had been avoiding the guys for the rest of the day. It sucked because I was restricted to the bathroom, my bed room, and Cody's. They never went in there. Or his parnets, but I didnt want to go in THAT room.
Unfortunately for me, Cody got bored and so they invited other guys over. Those guys brought their slutty girlfriends and I was stuck either hiding from all of them, or talking to the less slutty ones.
I chose plan B
"And then I was like 'no way are you touching me with that thing on'" this slut named Kelsey said.
I nodded that I was listening.
"I mean, its no fun with that stupid piece of rubber" She said
"Totally" The other one named Hannah said
"So what about you Carter, have you ever done it with a condom?" Kelsey asked
I nodded
"Without?" Hannah asked
I nodded too.
"And dont you agree that the condom-less sex is so much better?" Kelsey asked
I nodded.
I didnt care for any of them.
This reminded me too much of Jim. And right now, i needed to be as far away from him as possible.
"This is so boring" the third one said. Her name was Gina. "Let's go downstairs"
"Fine. Maybe the guy's will have something to do" Hannah said. The other two girls go up and followed her down the stairs. I was about to sigh in relief that they were finally gone when Kelsey stuck her head around the door.
"Coming?" She asked
I shrugged and followed them. I put my ipod in my ear and turned the volume up. The song Dead Memories by Slipknot came on. I nodded my head to the beat.
"Wacha listening to Carts?" Cody asked. My eyes narrowed at the sight of him. I ignored his question.
"Carter? Hello?" He asked, poking me.
"What" I snapped
"What are you listening to?"
"What do you think?"
"Music?"
"Bingo"
"What song?"
"The type you listen to"
"What is the title?"
I shrugged "Don't care"
"You're so fucking boring"
"And you're so annoying. Do you mind? I'm trying to listen. So shut up and talk to your stupid friends"
He rolled his eyes "Yes I do mind. I'm trying to talk to YOU."
"Well I'm trying not to"
"Too bad" He grabbed one of my earplugs and put it in his ear. His eyes lite up at the sound of Slipknot. I rolled my eyes.
"Shit man, I love this song"
"I don't care"
"It's good"
"No duh"
"Let me see your ipod" He grabbed it out of my hands. I huffed and rested my head on my hands. I rolled my eyes as he put on Sulfur. This song was so annoying. I dont even know why I still had it on my ipod. I looked around the room. Everyone was already in a conversation. I was the only one not enjoying myself.
Well, at least Cody wasnt either.
Wait. Nevermind. He was happily listening to my ipod.
"You know who you need?" He asked
"What"
"Green Day's Know Your Enemy"
"Ew"
"Shut up. They're awesome"
"Why dont you go and fuck them then?"
He glared at me.
"I'm not gay" He agrued/lied
"Yes you are"
"Not"
"Way to be a whiney baby"
"Way to be a whore"
"Ha! Yeah right"
"You're right. You're probably still a virgin"
I gasped "I am not!"
"Yes you are"
"I'm not a fucking virgin!" I screamed
Everyone looked at me.
"What?! I'm not!"
The guys started laughing. I could see the sluts just looking at me, quizically.
I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. Cody put his arm around my shoulder. He leaned close and whispered seductively,
"Its ok if you are. That'll be all the more fun"
I slapped him.
"I'M NOT A VIRGIN! What the hell do I have to do to prove that to you?!" I screamed.
He started to open his mouth, but I clamped a hand over it
"Wait. I change my mind. Don't answer that"
He smirked and licked my hand. I rolled my eyes. I didnt care for germs all that much.
But he didnt stop licking it. He was practically making out with my hand.
"Pervert" I said, snatching my hand away once that thought crossed my mind.
He grinned and pulled me closer to him on the couch. I tried to push myself away, but he refused to let go.
I could hear his earplug blaring music into my earplug-less ear.