Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

puff

the next morning, i woke up unsure about what to do. I called Trixie.
"Ello Govna!" She chirped in a british accent.
"Trix, i need to know how long i have before its too late ot get an abortion" I said
"Why"
"Cause I'm kinda leaving for a week-long cruise"
"Ok, ok. You're not the pregnant. I think you'll be ok"
"I better be" I growled into the phone.
"Gawd, calm down Carter. So you end up keeping the damn thing, What's the worst that could happen?"
Horrible thoughts pushed their was into my brain.
"Lots and lots of things. Would you like me to list them? Let's see, I'll become fat, i'll have a balloon for a belly, i'll get stretch marks, i'll have to find a damn adption place for it, i'll have to tell the Smith's that I cheated on my b oyfriend the night before i met me fiance and I'm pretty sure Sydney'll make me keep it. If I keep it-"
"Ok, ok I get it. Thing's got to go"
"Exactly"
"Don't worry. You're what? One week pregnant?"
I shrugged "I dont know"
SHe groaned "Perfect"
"Trixie! Are you sure?"
"Sure i'm sure. Go pack, flirt with other guys, watch for signs of pregnancy to show up during a conversation, avoid them at all costs, and go piss of Cody. Got all that?"
"Piss of Cody. K"
"Hide the pregnancy too!" She added
I laughed "Alright. Bye Trix"
"Bye Carter!"
I hung up. I walked out of the bathroom in which I was talking to her. I saw Cody standing in the doorway, his arms were crossed over his chest. His expression was set to serious. I snorted and tried to get past him. He didnt move, but I found that task impossible.
"Hey dorkinator. What do ya want?" I smlied
"We have to talk"
"No we dont"
"Carter.....I found something you have to see"
I gulped "You did now?"
He nodded, motioning for me to follow him as he headed to the bed. I pushed past the jelly in my legs and forced them to go. We sat down on oppsite sides.
"So erm, what did you find?" I asked as casually as i could manage. Not very much.
He removed something from his pocket and set it in the middle of us. My heart literally stopped beat for a few seconds. I had gotten ride of it! I swear to god i did! How'd he get it!?
"Where'd you get this?" I snapped
"It was in the pile of clothes. A maid came in a cleared all that away. She saw it."
"Dammit" I mumbled. I didnt remember that I had one there! SHit shit shit!
"So do you wanna talk about it?" he asked
I sighed "So i fucking used cocoanie! Like you havent! Its not like I'm ADDICTED! That's the drug you cant get addicted to, so i'm perfecly fine"
Cody looked at me like I was stupid "You cant use this crap! It's not healthy"
"Oh so you're a siant now arent you?"
"At least i dont do DRUGS"
"And just so you know, it was a two-time thing! I swear! I dont have any drugs in my system!"
"You wanna take a drug test to prove it?"
I looked him dead in the eye "Hell yes"
We stared at each other. He was searching my eyes, looking for evidence that I was lying. I wasnt. Cocoaine washed out pretty fast. And I had a big gap since I got a kid since the last time i'd used it. I'm was positive he'd never find anything in it.
That was leftover from a party.
Cody broke away first.
"Alright. I believe you. Just dont let me find anymore" He snarled. Oh boy, you wont now.
"Fine."
"By that i mean, dont do drugs"
"Fine"
"Go finish packing"
I stood up "Fine"
At first I thought he knew I was pregnant. That was a close one.
I finished packing quickly. We got into a car to head to the airport. Tension filled the air instead of conversation.
At the airport, we started to go back to our old selves. And by that I mean, both of us flirted with other people, making the other one watch. At least I would have fun and include myself in his flirting by adding things like;
"Three is always better than two"
and
"I like that shirt. Cant wait to see it off of you"
Yea, total lesbo. But i didnt care. Just had to annoy Cody.
After I entered the conversation, every girl walked away. But when Cody tried, the guy's still stayed.
Guess we know who's the better flirter (i know thats not a word so shut up!)
At noon we boarded out flight. I got a window seat while Cody got crammed between to fat people in the seat infront of me. I have no clue how we managed to get different seats. I think Cody traded with the cute guy next to me. I dont know. I was just glad it happened.
so I spent my flight laughing at Cody, flirting with the guy next to me, and jamming to my ipod. All-in-all, it was a pretty good flight too.