Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

first

The firs day of the horrid trip began like this.
"Why is the pillow wet?!" Cody whined
"Because i was wet when i came out"
"You couldve dried your hair"
"But then you'd have complained on the noise. Honest. Is there anything you dont whine about?"
"Boobs"
"Rhetorical question dumbass"
"Hey, you asked, i answered. That's what any QUESTION is"
"Unless its not supposed to be answered."
"But it is. So suck it"
"Too small"
"Bitch"
"That's what they call me" I chirped, brushing my hair. Cody finally got out of bed. He walked over to his suit case that he had shoved in the corner. In the background out my mirror, i saw him pull out blue trunks.
"Ew not them" I said,
"Why?"
"They're stupid. Wear something else."
He sighed and grabbed a red one. "This ok?"
I pursued my lips "Not for the first day. Wear the dark purple ones"
He sighed again and picked them up. "These?"
I nodded and turned so i didnt watched him change. Once my hair was at a nice bouncey state, i turned around, smiling. Cody was on the bed, eyes closed.
"Ready?"
He nodded and swung his legs over the end.
We walked out the door and down the hallway to the main deck. Cody instantly took up to flirt with the first girl that came near him. I sat on one of those tanning-chairs or whatever they're called.
The sun beat down on my skin. At ten, i could tell i was getting tan. I closed my eyes and put my ipod in my ears.
Stacked Actors by the Foo Fighters came on. I bobbed my head silently to the beat.
Suddenly, the sun was blocked out by a shadow. I opened myeyes to see a REALLY cute guy standing in front of me.
I mean, like ten times cuter than that guy at the restaurant!
I smiled "Hey"
"How you doin?" He asked. His bald head shined in the sun.
"I'm doin' pretty good U?"
He scratched his dark arm. He was really buff.
"I was pretty bored until i saw a hot thing like you just sitting her" He smiled
ok, not the best at being smooth, but i can forgive him. He IS the hottest thing on this boat so far.
I giggled. It was fake.
"So watcha listening to?" He asked, sitting on a chair next to me. I passed an ear bud over to him.
"Hmm, have you heard any other songs by them?" He asked
I snorted "Hell ya"
"DO you have DOA?"
I nodded and put it on.
"I'm Dylan by the way"
"Carter"
"Nice name"
"Thanks" I grinned. This guy was not the flirter.
I watched as Dylan moved his head to the beat. i personally didny like this song all that much. But that was ok...i guess....
The song ended.
I passed my ipod over to him and he put on With or Without You by Breathe Carolina. I rolled my eyes, completely forgetting that i had once loved that song until now. It was just....there.
I sighed and closed my eyes. This guy was a total loser.
But hot...
But he's a loser!
A hot one.....
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is kinda a filler. i dont want to leave it going for too long like last time. sorry!