Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Splash!

The island was beautiful. Words could simply not describe it. The air was heavenly, the trees gave off the right amount of shade for the hot day (not to much, just a little bit), and I was with Lee. Lee was amazing. He wasn’t just cute, like with Dylan, but he was funny and understanding.
Unfortunately, the day had ended too soon. It was almost four-thirty and Lee and I were sitting on the beach, talking.
We had explored the shops there first. Lee had bought me this really pretty bead necklace. I was wearing it right now, fingering the beads. He also bought me this really pretty set of earrings. We went into a different store and I made him get this Hawaiian shirt that looked really good on him.
We looked at other stores too, but there was mostly the same stuff.
The fog horn blew.
I sighed “Guess we should go”
Lee nodded and we stood up.
He grabbed my hand, sending a tingly feeling into my stomach
“Today was fun” I commented.
“Yup” He agreed, swinging our hands.
“Do you want to do this tomorrow?” I asked.”I mean, you don’t have to but if you want to, that’d be awesome. But I don’t want to put any pressure on you to make you do something you don’t want to do so if you’d rather go with someone else then you can but I just thought—”
He chuckled “Relax Carter. I do want to do this again tomorrow”
I sucked in a deep breath, my stomach was full of butterflies “Really?”
“Of course I do” He smiled down at me.
I giggled for no apparent reason, happy that even if I was pregnant he would still love me this way.
The horn blew again. People rushed around us, trying to get on. But I barely noticed them. Lee’s arms were wrapped around me, mine hands resting on his chest.
Slowly, Lee lowered his head towards me. I pushed myself up so that I met his lips quicker. Lee’s lips gently met mine, but that soon changed. He got rougher, demanding more. I was happy to give. His arms tightened around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck, locking his head against mine.
Lee ran his hands up my side. He put them on my shoulders, holding me to him, but then moved them so that he had one pulling my head to him and the other pulled my body. His hand grabbed a fistful of hair, but I didn’t feel any pain.
I knew I wouldn’t.
“Carter! Let’s go!”
We broke apart quick. I turned around to see Cody standing there. My eyes narrowed at him as he motioned for us to come back to the ship.
I sighed, knowing we did have to go. I grabbed Lee’s hand and pulled him to the ship with me. Lee ran his thumb in circles on the back of mine, comfortingly.
“Come on. Let’s go somewhere else” Lee whispered in my ear, seeing Cody making out with some brunette.
I nodded and we quickly dashed off to the restaurant. Lee sat down across from me, smiling. I giggled and blushed just because he was looking at me. Under the table, Lee’s foot was playing with mine.
“Hello” A girl with a country accent said so that it sounded like “heyyyylo” “I’m Antonia and I’ll be your waitress. Can I start you off with something to drink?”
“Can I get a Pepsi?” I asked
She nodded and looked at Lee
“Pepsi too” he said
“Alright” She smiled and walked off. Her 50-something body was abnormally small. I think she was anorexic or something….
“What are you thinking of getting?” Lee asked
I studied the menu “The double cheeseburger with bacon”
Lee looked up, smiling “Same”
I giggled again.
We talked aimlessly through out our whole dinner. Lee was really sweet and I was really growing on him.
By the time we got out of the restaurant, the sun was already setting. Lee sighed as we stared off into the sunset.
“It’s pretty, isn’t it?” I asked
“You sure are” He whispered
I giggled “I was talking about the sunset”
“Oh, Yeah I guess it’s ok” He said “But I have a bigger beauty right here for me”
I wrapped my arms around his waist, leaning into him. He was amazing. Lee sighed again, this time it was one of annoyance.
“What?” I asked, only to have my question answered a few seconds later when we were shoved rudely aside so that a couple could make-out past us. I cussed under my breath when I realized it was none other than Cody and his brunette bimbo.
“Do you mind?” I snapped. Lee shushed me, motioning for me to ignore them. But I couldn’t
Cody broke away for a second “Not really”
“Should’ve known the two biggest hoes on the boat would get together eventually”
Brunette Bimbo glared at me “You’re just jealous I’m with him”
“Jealous?!” I Laughed once for effect “You’re jealous that you’re NOT with him!”
“I think I know what I like” Bimbo said
“Well have fun sucking faces with that leech” I muttered, pulling Lee with me.
“You don’t know what you’re missing” Cody shouted back
“We already went over this. I DO know what I’m missing. And I’m glad” I shouted back
“Carter, come on. It’s fine” Lee said
“Whatever” Cody said “Having fun with tiny dick over there!”
And that was Lee’s cue to flip out. He pulled out of my arms and walked up to Cody, angrily.
I had to admit.
It was hot.
“You want to repeat that?” Lee growled
Cody smirked “Tiny dick”
Lee pulled back his fist and landed one right on Cody’s face. Brunette Bimbo shrieked and backed off as Cody socked one at Lee.
I would’ve paid attention to the fight more because who am I to give up a chance at watching my arrange fiancé get beat up by a hottie but something was distracting me.
Well…let’s say someone was
Bimbo clawed at me, obviously thinking this was my fault.
As if!
I clawed back, landing a punch on her pretty little face.
She shrieked and wrapped her hands around my throat. My eyes widened as she did that, pushing me backwards into the pool.
I stumbled over the edge, dragging her in too. Her hands loosened up a bit and I took that to free my throat, sputtering water when I came up. We were in the shallow end of the pool so I could stand.
Bimbo popped up too and came back to claw me. I fought back as best as I could, scratching her pretty little face again. Neither of us could manage to get more than a punch or two on the other one before security came
He pulled Bimbo off me first, letting me climb out on my own. The guy handed us each a towel, which we gladly took. I realized I was soaked all the way to my skin everywhere on my body. I had cuts on my arms, face and neck and they stung slightly from the water.
But over all, we barely managed to harm each other.
“Go back to your rooms” The guard guy roared at us. I realized then that he was talking to Cody and Lee too.
I gave Lee a look before heading back to my room, staying a few feet behind Cody at all times. We didn’t talk and I couldn’t see his face to see what damage my man did to my arranged man.
I hoped it was a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys. i was on vacation so i couldnt update. LUV U ALL!