Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

hair

I never never never get my way! Never! Not when I was five and wanted to wear the purple tutu to school, or now when I just want ONE SEAT ON A PLANE!
Nope!
Carter’s been a horrible child. She doesn’t deserve happiness.
But now, what did Carter do to deserve such hatred from everyone? She just simply holds grudges….how bad is that?
Nonetheless I once again was rewarded the shitty seat. It was that or sit on Cody’s lap, letting him feel me up, and get yelled at by Grandma.
Which would you chose if you were me?
I groaned again. I didn’t have my ipod because it was back in the suitcases. Cody had his. But wouldn’t share.
His eyes flickered over to me. He was more than willing to share but…..
I uncrossed then recrossed my legs…if that makes any sense.
He smirked at me and turned up his music. Lady GaGa was probably heard in china right now from his ear plugs. I groaned.
“Shut up lady” The kid behind me snapped. Alright. He needs to stop. Now.
I turned around, ignoring his glaring father “Please, kid, stop kicking my seat”
“No!”
I sighed..and then an idea popped into my head. “Want to make five bucks?”
The kid raised and eyebrow and the Dad continued to glare at me
“Look you just have to kick that guy’s seat the rest of the ride back.” I said, pointing to Cody
“Why?”
“Cause he’s a jerk and uh..” I glanced around, trying to think of something else. Well…he had a spiderman shirt on. “He thinks Spiderman is for babies”
I swear the kid’s face went red in an instant! IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! I stifled back giggles
The kid moved over to the other side of his Dad and started to kick Cody’s seat. Cody bolted up and looked behind him at the kid. He was about to start yelling when he caught sight of the dad.
I laughed as he quickly cowered back in his seat.
Cody glared at me. “I hate you”
“What? I can’t hear you over your own blaring music” I laughed. TAKE THAT SUCKA!
“When we get home, you’re going to die!”
“Yeah right” I rolled my eyes. Now if only that fat guy would move….
Cody sent me the bird.
“Oh no! You just flipped me off! I’m so terribly sad!” I said sarcastically.
“Just shut up”
“Turn the music up louder why don’t you?” I grumbled
“You wish”
I rolled my eyes “I have better stuff to listen to than Lady GaGa like some twelve year old girl”
Cody was ready to snap. He turned around and shouted, “Look kid! Knock it off!”
“You got something to say to my son?” The dad growled
Cody started to shake his head, but why the hell not?
“Not to your son, but to you!” I said, crossing my arms
“Oh yeah? What does he got to say?” The dad was sizing Cody up, wondering how many minutes until he passed out
Cody shout me a look. Which I gladly ignored
“He challenges you to a fight once we get off the plane!”
“HA! Against him?”
I nodded “Cody can take you anyday!”
“I’d like to see him try!”
“You’ll see him once we got off the plane! Just watch!”
“Alright! You’re going down, punk” The dad poked Cody in the center of his chest, sending him back a little.
The dad settled back in his seat. We turned around. I was trying so hard not to laugh at Cody’s terrified expression
“How long until the plane lands?” I asked sweetly
“an hour” He said through clenched teeth.
“It was nice knowing you. Maybe I can get Joe to date me once I get back” I smiled “Oh and uh Joe is Jim’s friend”
“I don’t give a damn”
I giggled
“Carter?”
“Yes, Cody dearest?”
“Can I speak to you privately?”
“Here is good”
“Back there?” He hissed, nodding to the bathrooms
“Whoa Cody! You might be able to get hoes in there but not me. I don’t like you that way. Wait no, I don’t like you at all”
“Just go” He growled, pulling me back. Grandma started to stop us, but Cody just shoved past her.
He pushed me into the tiny bathroom, locking the door behind us. It was cramped in here. I’d never done it in an airplane bathroom, but I was sure it wasn’t going to be easy.
“What the hell did you do that for?” He growled
“What do you mean?”
“You know damn well what I mean! That guy is going to kill me! Literally!”
“You think so? I was think you would be bruised horribly but still alive”
“Now is not the time for your smartass-ness”
“Its always the time for that.” I smirked. “Now would you please back up?”
I shoved him back so he hit the other side. But that did practically nothing to give me more space.
He groaned and leaned against the wall “I can’t believe my luck”
“What?”
“Nothing”
I glared at him “I’m perfectly fine thank you very much.”
He laughed a humorless laugh once “Fine? You’re the Devil! You make my life HELL”
“Yes while just being in your presence is my version of Heaven”
“Well at least I don’t…”
“See? You do the same stuff to me”
“Ya but—”
“The only difference is that I can take it”
He crossed his arms “And you think I cant?”
I snorted “I KNOW you cant”
“Hate to break it to you, babe, but I can. I can take it better than you”
“Sure.” I rolled my eyes
“Whatever. Don’t believe me then”
“Fine.” I yawned “I’m tired. I’m going back to my chair to sleep”
“Wait” He said right before I opened the door.
“What?”
“Your hair” He reached out a hand.
“What are you doing?”
“Fixing it”
“Don’t touch it!” I swatted his hand away
“Fine! Go out there looking like an idiot!”
“Maybe I will!”
“Be my guest!”
“Fine!”
“Fine!”
I sighed “Alright make it quick”
He smirked and started to run his fingers through my hair. I felt really, really awkward with him doing that, but nonetheless let him. The whole time I wondered why he would do that.
It was actually….nice of him.
Ugh.
He stepped back and nodded. I mumbled thanks and quickly left. I thought I heard him mumble something, but I couldn’t make it out.
On the way back I got a few random glares. WELL!
I crossed my arms and settled back in my seat. Cody came back a few minutes later, smirking.
“What” I hissed
“Oh nothing” he said, draping an arm around my shoulders. I quickly shook it off. He chuckled once.
I frowned at the girl across from me who glared.
Damn I have to figure out why.
“Cody what did you do?” I hissed
“What do you mean?”
“You did something. I keep getting glares”
“I didn’t do ANYTHING”
I glared at him.
“Your hair looks very pretty” He smirked
“What did you do?!”
“Nothing!”
“Give me your ipod” I held my hand out
“What?”
“GIVE IT TO ME!”
He placed it in my hand. I looked into the black screen using the reflection for a mirror. And gasped
“IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAD SEX!” I hissed
“I know!” He winked
“I’m going to kill you if that guy doesn’t! And if he does I’ll kill you again!”
Cody chuckled and wrapped an arm around me
♠ ♠ ♠
GUYS! I LUV U SO MUCH! U ALL ROCK! sorry i now have time to write here! LUV U GUYS SOOOOOOOO MUCH! comment and subscribe if its ur first time reading! I LUV READ UR COMMENTS XDXDXDXD