Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Miss

The plane landed. I couldn’t wait for it. I wondered what Cody would look like after that guy behind us finished with him.
And I made sure to remind Cody.
“Carter! I don’t want to hear it!” He growled at me. I put my lips very close to his ear and whispered,
“you’re going to die when this plane lands”
“Stop!” He cried, putting a hand over my mouth. I smirked under his palm, enjoying every minute of this.
Cody kept his hand on my mouth for a few more moments, before pulling it off. He glared at me, putting his music up louder.
Like that’s stopped me before.
I grabbed a pad of paper and quickly wrote down a message. I knew he wouldn’t read it, so I had to add something else to it. Once I finished, I shoved it under his nose, forcing him to read it. He grabbed it roughly out of my grasp, giving me a dirty look before glancing down. I tried my hardest not to giggle while he read it.
Dearest Cody,
Could YOU please turn down the music. You ARE being obnoxiously annoying. I’m GOING TO hurt you soon. Please don’t make my ears DIE with that crap you’re listening to.
Carter

P.S. Aren’t subliminal messages just the best? ; )

I burst out giggling after that, I couldn’t hold it in any longer. Cody reread the thing to understand the message I sent (YOU ARE GOING TO DIE). I laughed even harder, getting a few stares. He looked up and glared.
“Would you stop it?” He hissed at me
“Stop what?” I smiled sweetly
He glared at me “Seriously Carter, what did I do to you?”
I pointed to the hair that was now fixed. He rolled his eyes and tossed my notebook back. I caught it, hitting his head with it. Twice.
“What was that for?!” He snapped
“Don’t through my notebook!”
“So you hit me twice?”
“The second time I was just bored”
“You’re unbelievable”
“Start believing because unless you can get out of this, I’m stuck with you for the rest of my life” I grumbled, crossing my arms and adding “which shouldn’t be long”
Yes that thought had crossed my mind. Once. And that was just now.
Cody ignored my comment “If I could get out of this, don’t you think I would’ve?”
I crossed my arms “Why can’t you get your parents to just let us go our separate ways?”
“Because they think I have to settle down or I’ll never break of my ways”
“Ways?”
“Ya know, waaaaaays” He thursted his pelvic upwards twice. I rolled my eyes
“Oh waaaaays”
“Yeah” He groaned “Gawd I hate this. If only I’d been more secretive about this! I never would’ve meet you! Or…maybe I would’ve…in a different”
“Ew gross I’d never go for you”
“Yes, you’d stuck with your loving Jim”
I flinched at Jim’s name.
“Oh still not over him? Shall I remind you of what he did to you?” Cody teased
“Please don’t” I whispered, my heart aching. I really thought Jim was THE one…
“He kissed some girl he found at a party. He wasn’t even drunk, Carter, he was totally sober” Cody smirked “Once she stopped, he moved to find a new girl to kiss. I bet you didn’t cross his mind once. I bet as he kissed all those girls, I bet even if you had been right in front of them, he wouldn’t have noticed. I bet you had been completely forgotten. Out of sight, out of mind, eh?”
My eyes were watery. I didn’t want this jerk to be the cause of my tears. Especially not because he started to talk about that jerk. Quickly, I inconspicuously wiped my eyes, trying hard not to mess up my make-up. I just wanted Cody to stop. But he wouldn’t.
“Remember how you thought you loved him, how he was the one?” Cody smirked. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, yelling at myself at how I wasn’t going to cry. Cody must’ve enjoyed this “I bet you were just another slut for him. Date her so I look good, but these girls are much better in bed”
Sure, I cheated on Jim, but that didn’t matter. Because he didn’t know that I cheated on him. So it didn’t count.
I grabbed Cody’s ipod and put the earplugs in my ears. Even if I hated it, I turned the sound up all the way to a Black Eyed Peas song. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Cody laughing. Anger pulsed through me and I knew these emotions coming on so fast was going to make me pay later tonight.
~*~
The plane had landed. I unclipped my seat belt and stood up, pushing past everyone to get off first.
Once I had my luggage, I felt fingers curl around my wrist. I looked up to see Cody, looking around nervously, no doubt for the man. Cody gave a little jump, obviously finding the man, and quickly pulled me away. I had no choice but to follow—he had one of my bags.
We ran out, away from the man. I struggled to make him stop, but Cody refused to get beat up for my enjoyment. Some fiancé…
Cody shoved me into the car, following in. I pulled his ipod out of my ears, switching for mine, and shoved it roughly back at him. He glared at me, but I couldn’t have been more madder.
Wait, yeah I can.
We got back to the house thirty minutes later. I dumped my crap on the ground, figuring I’d get it later. Cody mimicked me and walked into the kitchen. I sighed, remembering the first time I came here. I was just as mad as before.
I groaned as I heard Cody talking. Great. My two favorite people in the world were coming over. Elm and Chase.
Fucking perfect.
As soon as he came out, I went for the phone. Unfortunately, Cody was one step a head of me. As I pushed past him to get to the phone, he put his arm out, stopping me.
“Move your arm” I growled
“Sorry, tootz, no can do” He smirked
“Why?” I hissed, already knowing the answer
“Because you need to loosen up and no one likes that Trixie chick”
“Who says I was going to call her?”
“She’s your only friend”
“I have plenty others”
“Are they hot?”
I crossed my arms “I cant answer that because you’ll twist all my words in some stupid way”
He grinned guiltily at me. I tried to move his arm, but that only resulted in him wrapping his around my waist and pulling me too him. I fought against his grip, but he refused to let up.
“Nope”
“ARGH!” I screamed “Let go!”
“Nah”
“Stop!” I screamed. He hugged me tighter to him. “THAT HURTS CODY! STOP!”
“That’s what she said!”
Cody and I looked up to see Chase and Elm standing in the doorway. I pulled free of Cody, taking a few steps away.
“That’s what YOU said” I mumbed
Elm chuckled. I got looks from the other two.
I rolled my eyes and moved to the living room. I could hear the guys following behind me, but I didn’t care. They werent worth it. I grabbed the remote and turned on MTV.
“Dude turn the show!” Chase whined
“Why?!” I crossed my arms
“This show is gay.” Cody said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world “Duuuh”
I rolled my eyes again and turned the volume up. As they made themselves comfy, I felt my body being pulled to someone. I looked up, glaring at Chase. He smiled stupidly at me, giving me a hug.
“I missed my grumpy bitch” He grinned
“YOUR?!” Cody repeated
“Yes, MINE! You don’t want her so I get her!”
“RIGHT HERE THANK YOU!” I shouted
“Shut up grumpy bitch” Elm teased
I stuck my tongue out at him, pulling away from Chase.
“I hate you guys, I hope you know” I hissed
“Jeesh, Cody, a week with her?” Elm raised his eyebrows
“Did you get anything out of her?” Chase asked
I elbowed them both. I’m not that bad…
Cody laughed as they pretended to caress their ribs “Actually…”
“Cody I swear to gawd—”
“All I got was one measley kiss from her” He shrugged. I blushed furiously, red flowing into my vision.
The guys laughed “Really? That’s all?”
“Oh, Elm, dude look she’s blushing!” cody laughed “Is someone embarrassed?!”
I tried to stand up, but I felt to hands go around my wrists. I looked down to see both Elm and Chase with their hands around my wrists. I was about to start my round of profanity when they suddenly pulled me down.
I realized as my butt touched something, that I wasn’t on the couch anymore. I looked behind me to see a new face along with the other two.
Cody had jumped over the back of the couch while I was up and I was now sitting on his lap.
Fucking perfect.
I screamed and stood up. All three guys burst into laughter. I crossed my arms, turning to face them.
“You guys are immature”
“Come to papa, babes” Cody laughed. I rolled my eyes.
“Dude man, lay off her, she’s a virgin!” Elm giggled. Yes, he giggled.
I gasped “I’m not a fucking virgin!”
Oh we know that right?
“It’s fine, Carts,” Cody smiled, pulling me back to him. Somehow I ended up partial on top of all of them as I struggled to get free.
“I am not a virgin!” I whined
“I’ll make sure of that” Chase grinned
“Nah man, lay off! I get to pop it!” Cody growled, pulling me to him
“It’s already been popped!” I agrued
“It WILL be” Cody smirked.
“ARGH!” I screamed “I HATE YOU GUYS!”
“What do you think, guys?” Chase smirked “Do you like virgins best or the angry ones?”
They thought for a minute before both saying in unison,
“Virgins”
Chase nudged me “You got three people who are willing to sleep with you”
“That’s the most she’s ever had!” Cody laughed
I punched his arm
“Who you gonna pick?” Elm smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my gawd guys i am soooo sorrrrrry! gawd my computer crashed, i got in trouble, all sorts of shit! but then i came on one day and i'm like WTF and apparantly i have over 200 readers and i'm like OH MY GAWD THATS AMAZING! and so i spent most of my time updating but that is when i got introuble and couldnt go on and i wanna thank u guys sooooo much! i luvvv reading comments and i luv u guys and i luv harry potter and i luv everything! THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH!