Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

afterwards

I shrugged out of his jacket, throwing it on the floor. Cody started to unbutton his shirt as I put on a pair of sweats. He discarded of his shirt by his coat as I pulled off my dress, slipping on a tank top. I turned out, facing him, running a hand through my hair. He turned around in just his boxers.
“Well that was horrible” I said, walking over to the bed.
Cody walked to the other side nodding “Hate to admit it, but I have to agree with you”
“Why did we have to act like we were in love?” I asked, crawling underneath. Cody did the same, turning off the lights.
“Because your mom isn’t dealing with this very long now that its happening and she could actually pull you out. But my parents can’t afford to find another wife for me and I need a wife soon. So if your mom pulled you out because of her emotions, we’d be obligated to sue you and you currently are in debt to us and basically we just had to fool your mom into thinking you were happy so that your family would be good”
I stared at him “I did not understand anything you say before basically”
“Dumbass”
“So what if she doesn’t believe that?”
“I wouldn’t think she would the way you were talking to her”
“Shut up. She’s not your mom. Mind your own business”
“As soon as we’re married she is my business”
“Ew”
“Dammit Carter not that way!”
I laughed “You take my insults to a whole new level, motherfucker”
“I love how you’re not offended at all” He said sarcastically
I shrugged “I don’t really give a crap for her anymore”
“I see”
“No you don’t dumbass”
“Whatever bitch”
“So…what would happen if, say, hypothetically,--”
“What did you do, Carter?” Cody growled
“What?! I didn’t do anything!”
“What did you do”
“Nothing!”
“Carter tell me”
“I didn’t do anything!”
“Carter.”
“I. DIDN’T. DO. ANYTHING.”
“Carter you say hypothetically. What did you do?”
“NOTHING QUIT ACCUSSING ME!”
“Carter seriously”
“I didn’t do anything!”
“Carter…”
“ARGH! FINE DAMMIT! I APOLOGIZE FOR HAVING DYLAN DIP YOUR HAIRBRUSH IN PEE DURING THE CRUISE. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!”
“You did WHAT?!”
I scooted to the edge of the bed “Nothing”
“Oh my gawd Carter I cant believe you! I fucking use that Carter!”
“Sorry”
“No you’re not! Dammit! You’re buying me a new one!”
“I am so not!”
“Uh yeah you are. Unless you want me to keep using yours forever”
“You’re not using my hair brush and I’m not buying you a new one!”
“You dunked mine in pee. I think I’m using yours”
“You’ve been using it finely since I did that”
“BECAUSE I DIDN’T KNOW I WAS USING A PEE-DUNKED BRUSH!”
“Well pretend you don’t know now!”
“why don’t you use it if you think its nothing?”
“Because it’s YOURS. And I don’t want your stupid germs”
“Fine! I’ll go dunk yours”
I rolled so that I was on top of him. I kept my face at an intimidating distance, growling, “You do such thing and I’ll personally rip your stupid fucking head off”
Cody smirked, resting his arms on my shoulders “You really think you can take me?”
I glared at him “Hell yes”
He rolled me over, smirking. Just as he was about to say something smartassed, I pushed him off me, causing him to fall to the side. I sat up at the same time he did, pushing at him. Cody’s hands grabbed my sides and he pushed his whole body towards mine. I fought back, hands pressing on his chest.
“Ah!” I screamed, falling backwards. My head hit the floor painfully, followed by my back. Cody landed on top of me, trying to pin me down. I rolled to the side, escaping. I stood up, holding up my fists. Cody launched himself at me, causing me to stumble back. I threw a fist into his side, making him groan.
He grabbed my shirt, pulling me down. I groaned, hitting my head again. Cody got a fistful of hair, pulling. I screamed in pain scratching at his leg. Without thinking, I went in and bit his wrist as hard as I could. His hand released my hair to clutch the one I bit. I stumbled up, tackling him down. Cody landed on his stomach, me on his back. I grabbed an arm, twisting it behind his back.
I leaned in close, whispering in his head “Told you I could take you”
Cody laughed “Ha, bitch I was just warming up”
The hand I had behind his back, pulled forward. He pushed upwards, me still on his back. I let out a squeal, falling off. Cody smirked at me, grabbing at my shirt. He made my stomach arch towards him as he pulled me up.
Cody grinned, and with a jerk, pulled me into his arms. He twisted around and pinned me to the wall. I struggled against him, relentlessly but Cody wasn’t giving up.
I glared at him, knowing by the lust in his eyes I was definitely a sight. My hair was wild, my eyes filled with anger, I knew my tank top had been offset by the amount of time he used it against me. I could feel my pants being lower than I had originally wanted them.
Of course, he was definitely a sight too.
His chest heaved up and down, completely bare. His hair was just as wild as mine, giving him that ‘bad boy’ look that I hated. I refused to look down at his boxers, not wanting to give in to the lust I was feeling.
“Knew you couldn’t take me” Cody smirked at me. I wanted to rip that stupid smirk right off his face.
I had so many comebacks to that. But I didn’t say them. Because my biggest fear is that I would end up saying something along the lines of “if I weren’t pregnant I could kick your ass”
Of course, we don’t want to say that, now do we?
Cody pulled away, heading back to bed. I hesitated and then followed him, crawling back under the covers. He turned off the lights again. In the silence, I could hear us both breathing heavily.
Cody rolled over in bed. I wasn’t sure which way he was face—my back was to him.
I closed my eyes and tried to drift off to sleep.
“That was really hot” He whispered into the darkness. I grabbed my pillow and commenced beating him repeatedly with it.
“That-” beat “-was-” beat “-uncalled for-” beat.
Cody laughed, grabbing the pillow from me.
“Give that back” I whined
“No!”
“Cody!”
“Are you going to beat me with it?”
“Yes”
“Then no”
“Fine! I won’t”
“Still no”
I groaned “Give me back my damn pillow!”
“No”
“Ugh!” I groaned “I need it!”
“Should’ve thought of that before you began to beat me” He said, putting it under his head. I grabbed at it, but his head was too fat for me to be able to pull it out from under him. Cody grabbed my hand, pulling it away.
“I don’t think so, sweet cheeks” he said. I pulled my hand back, grimacing.
“Don’t touch me” I growled
He chuckled.
I rolled over.
Cody slipped an arm around my waist.
I slapped it.
He pulled my body against his.
I tried to pull away.
Cody chuckled again.
“Move your damn arm”
“Nope”
“I will bite it”
“I don’t care”
“You will when my teeth are in your skin”
“You’re not going to”
Well….
“HOLY SHIT CARTER!”
I pulled my head up, laughing. Cody’s arm went from around my waist to being clutched in his other hand. I wiped my mouth of his germs, before sitting up and looking at him in the darkness.
Cody cussed, caressing his arm.
So maybe I bit pretty hard.
“Oh my god that fucking HURT” he hissed
“Good” I whispered back
“Ah I think it’s bleeding!”
I rolled my eyes, grabbing his arm. He hesitated before letting me look at it, turning on the light. I glanced down, seeing my teeth marks embedded in his skin. I looked up at him, annoyed.
“You wimp” I said.
Cody glared at me “You want me to bite you?”
“Well at least I won’t whine about it”
“My god, that did hurt!”
I rolled my eyes “Turn off the damn light and go to bed your stupid baby”
♠ ♠ ♠
dont forget to answer my other question!
Subscribe&comment
I <3 yoU!