Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

iceee

“GOOD MORNING LOVEBIRDS!” Cody’s mom screamed sang in our ears. A blinding light pierced the darkness, making me groan and cover my eyes. I rolled into Cody, savoring the darkness. He rolled on top of me, doing the same.
“Come on, you two. We have to get an early start!” She said, clapping.
“Go away” Cody groaned
His mom groaned. I felt the sheets disappear and the cold air sting my body. Goose bumps rolled down my arms and legs. Cody gripped me tighter, obviously just as cold.
“Let’s go. You two have five minutes to get up and start getting ready before I dump a bucket of ice cold water on you”
I heard the door slam shut. Instantly, Cody and I sat up, grabbed the blanket and pulled it back over us, falling back into our slumber.
~*~
5:51 A.M. CARTER’S THOUGHTS: HOLY FUCKING HELL ITS FUCKING COOOOOLD!
5:51 A.M. CODY’S THOUGHTS: COLD COLD COLD COLD! WHY THE HELL IS IT SO COLD?! FUCK FUCK FUCK GET AWAY FROM THE COLD!
“Told you two to get up five minutes ago” his mom tsked. “Now don’t make me pull you out of the bed. We’re leaving in an hour. Chop chop”
I shivered, already wrapping Cody’s discarded jacket around me from last night. Cody pulled on a sweat shirt, shivering just as hard as me.
We stayed freezing for a few more minutes in silence. Until a knock sounded from a door.
“Are you getting ready? Do I need to get another bucket?”
“NO!” we shouted in unison
“I don’t hear any movement”
We stood up and started shuffling around, grabbing clothes and tossing them on. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, grabbing a sweatshirt.
As I went to put it on, Cody pulled it away.
“Hey! Give that back!” I yelled, grabbing at it. He didn’t let go
“It’s mine” he muttered, pulling
“Too bad I’m fucking wearing it” I hissed, yanking it out of his hands. He rolled his eyes, grabbing another. I slipped on the black sweatshirt, smirking.
I slipped on some shoes as Cody walked out, waiting at the door for me. I grabbed my ipod, following him down the stairs to the living room where his parents stood.
“Hey” Cody said, plopping down on the couch. I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes.
“Cody get up. We have to get going” his father said
Cody groaned, pushing himself up “Where are we going?”
“You two need to take a childcare class, a money-management class, and then we have to get you sized for your wedding outfits”
Cody and I groaned as we walked out to the car. I went to my side, opening the door before being pushed out of the way for Cody to get it. Angry, I grabbed his shirt, pulling him back out. Cody stumbled out as I quickly climbed in, smirking behind him. He rolled his eyes at me, shutting the door.
I pulled out my ipod, putting the buds in my ears. I turned it on to Creed, playing it loud enough to drown out everything else.
Cody tapped my shoulder, motioning for me to get out. I sighed, turning off my ipod and crawling out. The building had a sign in front of it saying Learning to be Parents. The RIGHT way. I rolled my eyes, really wanting to just kick the sign over.
We walked inside, watching his parents drive away. As soon as they were out of sight, I looked around, checking to make sure that no one else was around.
“Let’s ditch this place” I whispered to Cody
He rolled his eyes. “Let’s go”
I groaned following him to the room. We opened the door, seeing couples everywhere. They were sitting on the ground with a few things in front of them. I noticed how they all had plastic baby dolls.
I smiled tightly, following Cody to the back corner where we took a seat by an empty pile. I picked up the doll by the leg, examining it.
“Miss, that’s not how you pick up a baby” A man at the front said. I looked up, surprised someone had spoken to me. I blushed, putting the baby back down. Cody snickered.
“you got in trouble” He said
“Real immature, dumbass” I growled back
“Alright!” The man said, clapping his hands as the last couple entered. They took the pile by the front. Everyone looked much older than us. I noticed how only the man that yelled at me before and a woman were standing.
“Ok I’m Paul and this is Sarah” Paul introduced. “And we are going to tell you how to take care of children of the next few weeks”
And with another clap of the hands, hell began.
~*~
♠ ♠ ♠
I <3 you
PLEASE ANSWER!