Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Saw

“Raise your arms” the measuring lady said. I obliged.
“But still. I can’t believe Paul had the nerve to talk to me like that!” I hissed to Cody and Trixie. Cody was getting measured to and I convinced Trixie to meet us up at the dress shop.
“Carter its not my fault that you didn’t know how to breast feed a baby” Cody rolled his eyes
“He could’ve said it nicer”
“How many more classes do you two have to go to?” Trixie asked
“Like eight, wasn’t it?” I said, checking with Cody
He shrugged “I don’t know. Do you honestly expect me to pay attention when that girl had huge tits?”
“My god, Cody, she was married! She told us automatically!” I exclaimed
“Whatever.”
“Hey guess what’s on tonight” Trixie said, thankfully changing the topic
“What” I asked, turning slightly towards her. That earned me a harsh tug and a scolding from the lady measuring me. I was extremely tempted to roll my eyes at her, but I knew that wouldn’t do any good.
“Saw three!” she squealed “We need to have a movie night tonight to watch it! And you can meet Joe!”
Joe was Trixie’s new boyfriend. I bit my lip “I don’t think that’s such a good idea”
“Why?” Cody and Trixie whined
“Trixie you know the only one I don’t like is three!” I snapped
“Come on Carter! You have to meet Joe and I really want to see this! I haven’t seen it in forever!” she whined
“Carter I’m watching it either way. You can have a group with you or just me. Your choice” Cody said
“Why do I have to watch it?”
“What else are you going to do?”
“…Not watch?”
They laughed. I was being totally serious.
“Ok Trixie you can come over to make her shut up” Cody said
I nearly fainted “Did Cody just invite Trixie to his house?!”
“Yeah shocker I know!” Trixie agreed “Joe will come to”
“Can I just take a guess the Elm and Chase and their girlfriends will be here too?” I asked Cody
“Only Elm has a girlfriend. Chase is single. But he’ll find a girl in time” Cody said, already texting them.
I looked over and noticed Trixie texting Joe. I rolled my eyes at them.
“Alright. You two are done” The lady said. We hopped down and Cody went off to settle things.
“When’s it on?” I asked
“Nine”
“Perfect”
“Relax, Carter. It’s going to be fine. If you get scared you can just cuddle with your hubbie” she teased
I fake gagged “Wow that really makes me feel better”
Trixie laughed as Cody motioned for us to leave. I sighed, knowing tonight was going to be one giant squirming fest.
That was the only Saw so far to make me squirm.
~*~
“Hey Cody!” Elm said, walking in. A black haired girl followed him, holding his hand. I took this to be his girlfriend. I smiled at her, waving slightly
“Hi” I muttered
She smiled back tightly.
“Uh Carter this is my girlfriend Chessa. Chessa this is Cody’s fiancé Carter” Elm introduced
We exchanged our hellos again, this time more enthusiastically. As soon as they went to the living room, Chase appeared with a blonde at his waist. He said she was Star, but I was pretty sure he forgot her real name and was just using her stripper.
We all went to the living room. Everyone crowded around the television and Cody turned the channel on.
The clock struck nine and the movie began.
I sat down between Cody and Chase. I rubbed my hands up and down my legs, breathing in and out. Cody looked at me, holding back laughter.
I glared at him “Shut up”
“Carter its no big deal. Just a movie”
“But its so disgusting! I hate the part when the guy has to rip the chains from his skin!” I shuddered at the memory of the scene
“That’s the best part!” Cody said “Relax, Carter, I’m right here”
“Shut up. I’m not a wimp. I can take it. It’s just…really really gross”
He rolled his eyes, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.
I bit my lip as the people walked into the room after the prison dude had exploded. Oh gosh. I hated how soon they started with the first flash back. I’m not sure why, because I can go any other movie with this type of stuff, but Saw 3 just pushed me over the edge and I cant stand it.
“I’ll get popcorn” I said, standing up.
“Shut up” Trixie hissed at me
I started to walk there when I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked down just in time to see Cody pull my ass back down to the seat. He wrapped a tight grip around my shoulder, still holding onto my wrist to make sure I didn’t go
“It’ll be fine” He whispered in my ear “And no one really wants popcorn”
I nodded and then gasped as the guy ripped out the first chain. I clamped a hand over my mouth and enjoyed the movie.
No one could help squirming at parts—it got to everything. I was biting on my hand almost the whole time. Hooked on the movie, I started to become less aware of my surroundings, so I didn’t see when Elm and Chessa got up to go to the bathroom.
By the time the movie got to the guy’s final thing, where he faced his child’s murderer, I was completely hooked. I couldn’t bring myself to look away, yet I could barely watch it. Fortunately, part of the movie had been cut out because of being on tv.
The guys didn’t like that because at the first task thing there’s a naked girl who gets frozen to death and the station blurred out her boobs.
The tape finished and the door swung shut. The poor murderer’s screams started up as the machine began to twist his arms and feet backwards. The only way to save the guy was to get a key that once pulled off the string triggered a shotgun to fire. And then guy was trying to get the key off without getting shot in the face.
I wanted to scream at the TV so badly, just tell him what to do. But I kept my cool, making sure not to make a sound. They showed a close up of his feet moving, making me want to gag yet again.
And then it cut to commercial break.
I let out a sigh of relief as everyone else groaned. A car insurance commercial turned on first with people dancing around singing as advertisement.
I jumped back into reality during the break. I pulled away from Cody, blushing slightly. He smoothed out his shirt from where I had been gripping it. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to straighten it out.
“I hate commercials” Joe muttered. A chorus of agreement came from the others. Elm and Chessa returned from the bathroom for the second time tonight. I rolled my eyes at the state of her hair. She was definitely trying to show off now that they had had sex.
“So what just happened?” Elm asked, settling back down on his chair with Chessa on his lap
“Well if you didn’t keep going to the bathroom at the best parts you would’ve known the guy got to the murderer” Chase said
“Sorry” they shrugged
“Shut UP its back on!” Trixie squealed.
We turned our attention back to where Amanda was about to kill the nurse lady who’s name I completely forgot. And she was having like a break down or something and going and insulting all the Jigsaw tortures.
Even though I tried, I ended back up in my original position against Cody in mere seconds. I nearly screamed as the bullet hit both of them. I had completely forgotten about that. Dammit.
And now he had to explain everything.
With flashbacks.
Thank god they weren’t that bad.
I was pretty much terrified. The blood poured out of her neck in gobs. That didn’t really disgust me—it was the torture things he invented. The way these ones seemed just…horrible.
Not that all of them weren’t.
“Game Over”
More commercials. Fucking joy.
I turned my head into Cody’s body. He rubbed my back lightly, laughing. I ignored it, trying to calm down my heart.
Cody nudged me, “It’s back on”
I nodded, turning my head to face the TV. I glanced at the digital clock. It was almost eleven-thirty. Holy crap. Time goes by fast when you’re watching people suffer from a psycho guy. I wondered if everyone was staying here because I knew we didn’t have enough guest rooms.
Or space.
I shook my head of the thoughts, trying to focus on the TV. It was almost over. I knew I had to get through it.
“Cody” I whispered
“Yeah?”
“Are they staying here?”
“Not Chase or Elm. Don’t know about Trixie”
“She’s leaving at midnight”
“Then no”
I nodded slightly “Ok”
“Now Shh. I’m trying to watch the movie”
I loved how everyone was just so ok with all the blood all over them.
I cringed when the saw cut through his throat. Someone whispered “Byebye wifey”. It terrified me. Because I was going to be a wife soon. And being creeped out already…well it didn’t exactly help to hear that.
And I couldn’t stand the fact that he brought the daughter in at the very end.
Because I could be having a daughter.
The movie ended there with the guy screaming.
Someone turned off the TV and flicked on the lights. People stood up stretching and rubbing their eyes. I pulled away from Cody again, scared shitless out of the comment. Who knew such a small comment could have such a major effect on me now? It wouldn’t have two years ago.
“Shit look at Carter. I knew you were scared, but I didn’t realize it was this bad” Chase smirked.
“Shut up Chase” I muttered, flipping him off.
They laughed.
“Alright!” Cody yelled “I’m tired. Get your asses out of my house everyone!”
Chase flipped us off right back for that before grabbing his girl and leaving. “I can take a hint! I know when I’m not wanted!”
Elm shrugged and led Chessa after Cody. I hugged Trixie good bye.
“Nice meeting you Joe” I smiled, hugging him too. He stood there awkwardly making Cody laugh.
Once everyone was out, we headed off to bed.
**************************
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehehehhehehehhe
i'm soo happy
please subscribe&comment.
and if you have story you want me to check out, say so :) i'm always up for it