Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Morning!

The only night I had to sleep in the same bed as the retard was awful. He took up most of the bed and slept in a room as cold as the freakin' North Pole! Santa does not live anywhere near us! Why is it this cold?! We also had many, many arguments.
Oh the joy.
Finally, I gave up. If he wanted to bed so badly, he could have it. I stormed off into the bathroom. Dang, this was nice. I stepped into the shower and not even five minutes later, heard the dumbass complaining from outside.
"Get out!"
"I'm kinda busy" I snapped
"I want to fucking shower. Get out bitch!"
"What? I cant hear you?" I smirked.
"GET OUT!"
"Sorry! Shower's too loud"
He cussed at me a few times.
After another minute or two, he left. I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. Than I proudly walked out. I groaned, remembering that I didn't have anything to wear today. Right. We're going shopping.
And Jim's coming!
Yippee!!!
I walked over to the loser's closet and grabbed one of his skinny jeans and a shirt. Hey, if we're getting married, I think I can wear his clothes. I got into my old bra and panties and started to put on the jeans when the door opened.
"Bout time you got out" He snapped. I kept my face straight, not blushing. Hey, i looked good in these. From far away, it looked like little red dots bordered my underwear. You had to look close to realize they were dead rats.
"Poke-a-dot?" He smirked
"You wish" I mumbled.
He rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom, completely ignoring the fact that I was using his clothes. I pulled the jeans on, surprised that they were pretty close to my size. Now i feel fat. I mean, Cody was pretty big.
By the time Cody came out, I was done straightening and blow-drying my hair. I put in my piercings (the ones my parents did know about) and groaned. I didn't have any shoes.
"What?" He snapped, agitated
"I dint have any shoes. What size are you?"
"Nine"
"What size are you in women's?"
"I dint know"
I pouted and stomped out so he could change. He wasn't that attractive when I started to hate him. I mean, that guy from the restaurant was a ghost now.
"Hello Carter" Sydney smiled.
I ignored her.
"I hear you're going shopping today"
"Mhm" I grunted
"That's fun. You'll get to meet Cody's friends"
"What?!"
"Oh did you forget? He's bringing his friends along"
"Oh. Yes. I did. Cause I'm so stupid" I muttered under my breath
"You are not"
I glared at her
"Smile dear. It makes you look pretty"
Oh no she didn't!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I had to get it in quick. thanks for reading.