Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

sweatshirt

“Thanks for using all the hot water” Cody growled at me, sitting down.
I smiled sweetly at him “No problem sweetheart”
He glared at me before grabbing a bowl of cereal. Cody’s hair was still wet, and mine was curly. I needed to go straighten it before we did anything.
“So any classes for today?” I asked casually.
He shook his head “Nope. But we have to go pick out a cake”
I groaned “Perfect”
“Why?”
“I have to get a new sweatshirt”
“What’s wrong with the eight you have? Plus mine?”
“I don’t have a Marilyn Manson one, dumbass!” I said
He rolled his eyes “That guy’s a freak. And you practically follow him”
“he’s amazing”
“Whatever. We’ll go to the mall after the cake”
“Oh and I need to borrow fifty”
“Dollars?!” Cody exclaimed
“No, donkeys” I said sarcastically
“Why?!”
“For the sweatshirt”
“Use your own money”
“I’m using my future money”
“Its not yours yet so no”
“Look Cody. Either I get my sweatshirt or you’re going to feel a hell of a lot of pain”
“Fine we’ll get your damn sweatshirt” he muttered
I grinned “Yay”
Cody checked his phone, dumping his bowl into the sink. “Alright let’s go”
“What?” I said “I’m done with my cereal though!”
“Too bad. You want that fucking sweatshirt?”
I nodded
“Then let’s go!”
I sighed, and set it in the sink. Grabbing a pair of Converse, I walked out to the car in soaks and put them on in the car. I pulled my hair into a ponytail as Cody locked up the house, walking around to the driver’s side.
He pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street for the cake shop thing.
~*~
“I like that one, with the pink flowers” I said, pointing. Cody looked over, making a face
“Too gay”
I groaned “That’s the eighth one you’ve said that’s gay!”
“Not my fault they all are”
“Cody pick one!”
“Fine that one” He said pointing to the one with two layers
I glared at him, crossing my arms.
“What?” He asked
“That was the first one I picked out”
He shrugged “So?”
“You could’ve just said that one first!”
“Yeah but I didn’t want a gay cake!”
I took a deep breath in, trying to calm myself. “I’m going to kill you”
Cody grinned, turning me to face the lady standing behind us. She glanced at us, both smiling our fake smiles before shrugging it off, and helping us purchase the cake and set it up for the date and everything.
Today was the first day I learned when I was actually getting married.
In two months.
But apparently, Cody’s parents had most of the stuff to do. So at least we weren’t like super stressed out or anything.
As we walked out, I pulled out my phone and texted Trixie to meet me at the mall. I needed her to help me find the abortion clinic place thingy because I was pretty sure I was pushing it. Not much longer until Cody found out
The mall was pretty crowded so it was a struggle to find my little friend amongst the mass of shoppers. She tackled me, nearly knocking Cody over in the process. I laughed, hugging her back.
We stood up and ran off to the store, Cody walking slowly behind.
“Dude” I said, checking that Cody wasn’t in sight yet “I need to get to the clinic really soon”
“Man I totally forgot about that!” she yelled.
I shushed her “Quiet!”
“Sorry”
“Cody can’t know I’m pregnant. Then he’ll tell his parents and I’ll have to keep the damn thing”
“I know, I know”
“So shut up!”
“For crying out loud, Carter, I realize that”
“Good” I muttered
“Good what?” Cody smirked from behind me “Good ass Cody? Why thank you honey-dearest”
“Shut up conceited-man” I rolled my eyes at him
“Carts, I think you’re running out of names to call me” He laughed “Conceited-man? Wow can you really get any gay-er than that?”
“Gay-er isn’t even a word, doofus”
“It is now”
“HEY CARTER!” Trixie squealed, thankfully breaking our argument. I turned around, surprised to see that she had actually moved so quietly. She held the most awesome Michael Jackson sweatshirt ever! I let out a squeal of my own, running over to her.
“Nu-huh” Cody said, following “It’s one or the other. Not both”
I ignored him, grabbing the sweatshirt from Trixie “This is amazing!”
“I know right? I saw it and I’m like ‘oh my gosh’”
“I have to get this!” I grinned, trying it on.
“Carter, I’m not kidding. Its one or the other” Cody said, crossing his arms.
I pouted “But I want both!”
“Nope”
“Please?”
“No”
“For your wife?”
“No”
“Trixie do you have money?”
She pulled out her wallet, and opened it, a hopeful smile on her lips. But it faded. I groaned as she frowned, looking around her wallet for the missing dough. I turned back to Cody, giving him puppy-dog eyes.
“No, Carter”
I sighed “Ok what if you bought it? For yourself?”
“Why would I buy that?”
“So…you could wear it?”
“Nice try. Don’t you mean so YOU can wear it?”
“Please Cody? Please please please? I really want it!”
“You have a million at home!”
“Pleeeaaaase!” I begged, throwing my arms around him “Please! Please I want it so badly!”
“Carter. No”
“Please?!” I ignored his refusal. I wasn’t taking no for an answer “Please Cody?”
“Pick which one you want because I’m leaving soon”
“Please Cody!” I said hugging him “I’d kiss you if you let me have both!”
He paused, taking that into consideration. What? I’m not taking it back. Its worth it for BOTH of those totally awesome sweatshirts! I don’t have either one! And I WANT THEM!
Cody smirked at me “Really?”
I nodded “I promise I will! Can I have them both?”
“Fine” He grumbled, grabbed the MJ one from me. I squealed and ran off to get the Marilyn Manson one with Trixie in toe. I pulled it off the hanger and ran back to Cody, jumping up and down.
Trixie walked over slowly, frowning and looking at her phone.
I automatically stopped jumping “What’s up Trix?”
“It’s Trenton…” She said cautiously
“You’re ex?! What does he want?! It’s been six months!”
“He wants me to meet him at the food court”
“Don’t”
“But— ” she bit her lip. I knew Trixie was head of heels for Trenton still. She’d do anything for him
“Trixie” I said sternly “Don’t go to him. He’s not worth it”
She looked at me pleadingly “Carter I don’t know. What if he wants to get back together?”
“Tell him no”
“What?!”
“If he really wants you, and not just to have a girlfriend for the heck of it, make him chase after you”
“What if he doesn’t?”
“Then he doesn’t like you back.”
She chewed on her bottom lip “I don’t know…”
“Look, just…don’t get back together this instant.”
“Alright. I’m going to go meet him”
“Bye Trixie, good luck” I said, hugging her.
She nodded and left, practically skipping out.
She was going to get back together with him by the end of the day I knew it. It didn’t matter if Trenton was just going to use her again like he did before, Trixie would be his girlfriend in a matter of seconds after meeting him.
I turned back to Cody, suddenly really sad. He smirked at my depression.
“She’s going to go out with him” I sighed
“Yeah. That’s her choice though, isn’t it?” he said
I shrugged
“Carter if you’re going to keep being depressed, I’m not buying you the stupid sweatshirts”
I snapped my head up “What! No! Of course you’re buying them! I said I’d kiss you didn’t i? Now you’re buying them both!”
He chuckled “Hold on there. At least a thirty second kiss”
“At least? You think it will be longer?” I snorted
“Of course”
“Like I said before, conceited-man” I said “Now can you go buy them?”
“Wait. And you can’t deny you kissed me”
“Fine, fine. Let’s go!” I said, pulling him to the counter. He laughed
“How about you buy another sweatshirt?” He smirked
I made a face “I think one kiss is enough”
“Oh come on. Its not that bad”
“Yes. It is”
“Shut up”
Cody put my sweatshirts on the counter and the lady rang them up. I grinned, feeling really giddy. She put them in the bag and handed them to us. I skipped out of the door, changing into my MJ one. He rolled his eyes when he saw me in it.
“Thank you” I grinned, hugging him.
“Whatever” He wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we walked to the car. I skipped out the door and to the passenger seat while Cody walked over to the driver’s. I must’ve looked like I was high or something.
Back at the house, Cody unlocked the door and I ran in. Literally. I stumbled over a shoe, falling face down.
Cody laughed, walking right past me and over to the couch. I really hoped he forgot I was supposed to kiss him. I did everything I could in the car to distract him from that. But knowing Cody, that was all he was thinking about the whole way back.
I stood up, skipping over to where the remote sat on the ground. I picked it up and turned on the TV. Cody wrapped an arm around my waist and used the other to grab the remote from my hand. He flipped the TV off, chucking the remote behind him.
I cussed under my breath and turned around.
“Hey” I smiled at him
“Come on” He grinned, turning me fully around to face him “You owe me a kiss”
“Fine” I muttered. I puckered my face and squeezed my eyes shut.
Cody laughed at my face, causing me to open my eyes and laugh with him.
Cody pressed his lips to mine with my mouth open. Cody shoved his tongue into my mouth roughly. My eyes widened, but surprisingly enough, just like the first one, I kissed him back. His arms were still wrapped around my waist from before. I wrapped mine around his neck, closing my eyes.
One….two….three.
I started to count to make sure Cody only got thirty seconds. He pushed me back to couch. I laid down with him on top. I’m not even sure how that happened. My hands were now tangled in his hair and Cody’s were running up and down my side.
Fifteen….sixteen….seventeen…..
I could tell Cody was moving much faster than before. We fell onto the ground, but my brand new jacket stayed on the couch. Cody was working on getting my shirt unbuttoned. My hands had moved to his belt buckle. I pulled him against me.
Twenty-four….twenty-five….twenty-six
Cody pulled his lips away, kissing down to my neck. There he quickly found my spot (I mean quickly!) and started to suck. I moaned in pleasure, arching my body into his. My mind went blank of numbers or anything else.
I pulled Cody’s face back to mine, feeling his lips turn up into a smirk underneath mine. I felt out chests pushed together, skin on skin. Somehow, in those few seconds…or minutes….or whatevers our shirts had disappeared. I rolled over, pulled Cody’s belt out. I pulled away, straddling him and holding the belt. He smirked at me, hands still on my hips.
I squealed as he rolled over, quickly and without warning flipping me onto the bottom again. Giggling, I braced myself, hands gripping on his shoulders. Cody grinned, kissing me again. He wrapped an arm around my waist, hands sliding down to my pants button.
I sat up, backing away abruptly.
“No” I whispered.
Cody cocked his head “Carts?”
“I don’t want to right now” I said, looking for my shirt. I grabbed it and put on, covering my slightly bulging stomach.
“What?! Why?!”
“I—I can’t explain right now either” I said, not wanting to tell him that I wasn’t treating sex like a spur-of-the-moment thing anymore.
Because then he’d ask why.
“Did I do something wrong?”
“N-no” I said quickly, trying to reassure him. “I just—I’m just not ready”
“Oh. Ok” He leaned back against the couch, sighing and running a hand through his hair. I noticed how he didn’t bother to put his shirt back on. I smiling slightly and moved over to where he sat.
“Seriously though, you should be happy” I said
“Why? I just got rejected”
“I’m pretty sure that was over thirty-seconds. AND you got my shirt off” I said, hating every word of it. I knew he knew I did too.
Cody laughed “Told you I was good”
“Yeah yeah whatever”
“You’re not denying it”
“Fine this is me denying it!”
“Too late, Carts”
“Don’t call me that!”
“Again, too late!”
“Not if I can help it”
“Hey” He smirked, leaning close to me “You have a little…something right here” he poked a finger on my neck.
I gasped, standing up and running into the bathroom to look at the mirror. Sure enough, a red blotch was forming on my neck. Shit he gave me a hickey.
“CODY I HATE YOU!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys. It's getting kinda tough fer me to write because im going through a rough period of time. Comment, subscribe. DO what you do.
Happy Thanksgivings to any Americans reading or whoever else celebrates it. I can granatee there'll be something spiecal fer the holidays tho.
LUV YA!