Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Disney

****************************************
“I love you too babes” He grinned from the doorway. My eyes flickered to him in the mirror. I glared at him, teeth bared. He chuckled and walked up behind me. I started to mess with my hair, trying to fix it into a way that it didn’t show the hickey. His parents would have a heart attack if they saw it.
And not because they’d be mad at us.
Damn them.
Speak of the devil…
“Hey are you guys home?” A voice called slamming the door.
“Dear, I think they’re home if the door’s open and Cody’s car is in the driveway”
“Would you shut up for five fucking seconds?!?!?”
I glanced up at Cody, surprised by the harsh tone.
“Sorry” His mom hissed.
Honestly? I couldn’t for the love of me remember their names. I think my brain blocked it out because I hate them that much. But I was like that. I couldn’t tell you how old my dad was (hell, I could barely tell you how old I was).
Cody banged on the door. “Mom? Dad? You guys home?”
“Yes sweetie!” His mom called back “Carter with you?”
“Yeah!” I said
“Could you two come down here?”
I pushed Cody out of the way and walked down a head of him. He caught my wrist and roughly pulled me back, jumping off the steps half way down. I slid down the banister, hitting the ground just as he did. Yes, I did just slid down the banister.
Cody smirked at me. I crossed my arms, glaring at him “What”
“Do that again” He smirked “But this time with less clothes”
I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the kitchen. Gosh, stuck with him. At least he’s not your father, future child of mine. I really needed to give this little bud a name or something. Until I got rid of him.
But actually….
I shook the thought from my head. It had crossed my mind last night right before I passed out to keep him. Really, it would save us the trouble of actually having to have sex and I wouldn’t have to commit two sins. I mean, sex before marriage is a sin, right?
His parents were sitting around the table, books spread out everywhere. I frowned, wondering where they got all these books from in the short amount of time they were here. Cody and I exchanged glances, not sure if we really wanted to know why they were even here. Nonetheless, we sat down in the chairs opposite his parents.
“What’s up?”Cody asked, leaning back in his chair.
“We need to pick a honeymoon place soon so we can book it”
“Do you even have the wedding booked?” I asked
“Yes”
Damn I hoped I had them “Oh.”
“So you two can look through these books. We have all sorts of things in there; cruises, vacation spots, international trips, whatever you want. I was actually thinking of the Niagara Falls for a week or so. I heard its lovely”
“Disney World” I said
“What?”
“Disney World. I’ve never been there before. I want to go”
“Uh…” She frowned, “Wouldn’t you rather go to a place more romantic than Disney world? Like Hawaii?”
“No.”
“Cody, you ok with that?”
“I’m good.” He shrugged “Have you really never been there?”
“Nope” I said, popping the ‘p’
He laughed “I can’t believe that. Wait, do you like rides?”
“No I’m terribly scared of them” I said sarcastically.
“That’s alright. You’ve got me”
I rolled my eyes at him, turning serious again “So Disney?”
“Sure. How long do you guys want to stay?”
Cody shrugged “I dunno a week and a half?”
“That long?”
“Well knowing her, we’ll be sight-seeing or whatever”
“If you don’t want to go to Disney then just say so” I snapped at him, crossing my arms.
“I’m more than happy going to Disney! Key word is Disney”
“Well that’s all I want to do!”
“Fine!”
“Fine!”
“Good!”
“Good!”
“Perfect”
“Excellent”
“Marvelous”
“Splendid”
“Great”
“Terrific”
“ENOUGH!” Cody’s dad yelled. We snapped our heads his way to see him extremely annoyed. “You’re going to Disney and that’s final. Both of you get out of our hairs”
We shrugged and left the kitchen. I just barely caught them exchange a few comments.
“This is going to be some honeymoon” His mom said
“I’ll say. It’ll be pure luck if they make it out alive”
I snickered at his comment, following Cody. He went up to his room, collapsing on the bed. I fell next to him, suddenly very tired. I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear them of sleep.
“You tired?”
“No I’m just trying to force my eyeballs into my brain” I snapped “What do you think?”
“I think your sarcasm is your mating call”
“I think you’re an idiot”
“I think I turn you on”
“I think you turn me off faster than a blackout”
“I don’t really care what you said, but I’m bored”
“For the last time Cody, I don’t give a crap if you bored or not”
“I think you do”
“I think I don’t”
“I think if you’d do something entertaining, neither of us would be bored”
“Who said I was bored?!”
“I did”
“And since when do you control me?”
“Since you stepped into my house you’ve been under my control”
“Oh really now?”
“Yes really”
“I don’t believe you”
“You don’t—Well I still control and that’s all that matters!”
“I still don’t believe you” I said, throwing an arm over my eyes.
Cody groaned “It doesn’t matter, Carter, you don’t have to believe me. I control you”
“I bet you do” I said sarcastically
“Shut up! I Do”
“Well obviously you don’t since I’m not shutting up”
“Carter. Knock it off!”
“Still haven’t shut up yet. Wonder how long your ‘control’ takes to work”
He groaned, smacking a pillow over me
“If that was supposed to hurt, you failed”
“I really wish you would shut up Carter” Cody growled
I giggled “Fine”
“You seriously going to shut up for good?” he asked
I didn’t respond. Ok, you know what? I was tired!
Cody laughed and rolled over. I stayed in my comfy position, not bothering to acknowledge the fact that Cody should REALLY move over a bit. Damn sleep!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know only to this time. But the other wun was long.
STILL LUV YA!
Subscribe, comment, luv it.
:)