Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

abortion

Author: Hey guys as I promised! A new chapter. It’s a contining one off the one before…that was just to show you I hadnt given up!
With love,
KMO

Suddenly my phone buzzed, stopping all our movement. I ran over and grabbed it, checking caller ID.
“Who is it?” Cody asked
“None of your business” I snapped, opening it and walking out “Hello Trix”
“Hey is your hubbie around?” She asked
I glanced around me quickly “Nope”
“Good ok so we’re going today. Its all been set up” She whispered into the phone.
“its happening now?” I gasped, surprised by the little warning. Didn’t I have to have like…a week or osmething to think about my decision?
Didn’t I have to actually go to the clinic first?
“Yeah my mom thinks im pregnant again so she set the whole thing up. We arranged for a doctor who hasn’t seen my face. For the rest of the day your me” She explained
“Oh my gosh” I breathed, still in shock.
“I know! Ditch the dork and meet me out front. I’ll be there in like ten”
“Wait Trixie—” too late. She hung up. I sighed, pocketing my phone. Turning around, I headed back to Cody.
He was still sitting on the bed where I had left him. I grabbed a pair of shoes and a jacket, signaling I was going somewhere. He sat up, wondering.
“Who was that?” He asked again
“Trixie”
“Oh. What did she want?”
“We are going shopping”
He groaned
“We as in NOT YOU” I snapped. I didn’t have a very good temper today incase you cant tell. He rolled his eyes, falling back on the bed.
I ran down the stairs, sitting at the door and putting on my shoes. My mind thought about what was going to happen. Questions buzzed through my head.
Would it hurt too badly?
Would there be a lot of blood?
What would my fetus look like?
Where would it go afterwards?
How would I look afterwards?
What if the baby lives?
What if something goes wrong and Cody finds out?
Too. Many. Questions.
I shook my head, trying to clear my mind. I couldn’t stand all this worry. I pulled on my jacket, tying my hair in a loose ponytail. The familiar honking of Trixie’s car told me she was here. I quickly dashed out the door, locking it behind me.
She smiled at me enthusastically behind the wheel. I gave a limp smile in return, walking to the passenger side.
“What’s wrong?” she asked
“Nothing” I lied
She looked at me. “You really think I’m that dumb?”
“Well…”
She rolled her eyes “We’ve been friends for how long now? You can’t just lie to me and expect me not to see through it”
I sighed
“Are you nervous? Is that it?”
I nodded shyly, knowing that wasn’t the full truth.
“Look it’s a little scary the first time, but really its not all that bad. And once its out of you, you don’t have to worry about that wretched thing anymore” she smiled at me, pulling out of the driveway
“I don’t know Trixie” I whispered, looking out the window.
“Trust me, Carter, its going to be a lot better. You’ll live your normal—well as normal as it will be for you—life again.” She said encouragingly
“I just don’t know…”
“Shit Carter you’re not…attached to it already are you?”
“What?” I looked over at her “Of course not!”
“What did I just say about lying?”
“I’m not lying!”
“You’re cradling your tummy”
I looked down. Sure enough, my hand was rested gently on top of my baby bump. Quickly I pulled it off, a blush creeping up to my face “I’m just hungry…”
“Sure” She rolled her eyes.
I sighed “You know Trixie…”
“No no no no!” She said “Do NOT think about keeping the thing! It’s a bad decision! Bad!”
“I wasn’t—”
“Yes you were!”
“No Trix—”
“Carter don’t. It will screw your life up!”
“My life’s already screwed up!” I screamed, silencing her. She stopped the car, causing me to jerk forward. The seatbelt tightened, preventing me from moving any farther.
“I’m marrying someone I honestly hate. I’m pregnant with some stranger’s kid. And now I’m doing murder?”
“its not murder”
“What? Of course it is!”
“Its not for me.”
“What the hell, Trixie. How is it not murder? You’re taking a baby from its womb and leaving it to die!”
“I don’t think that fetus is actually alive until birth. So its not murder for me” she shrugged
I stared at her, surprised. I honestly hadnt expected this from her. I knew she had had abortions before, but I thought she felt sligthly bad about what she did. I thought her actions had haunted her. Obviously, they didn’t. My teeth bared.
“Take me home”
“What?”
“Turn the fucking car around and take me home”
“Carter listen! You need to get the abortion! Everything’s filled out!”
“I don’t care. I’m keeping my fucking child.”
“You can’t! You’ll be in so much trouble once Cody finds out!”
“You think I care?” I yelled at her “He’s a douche. I’m glad its not his kid at least!”
“So? You want to keep that bastard of a baby?”
“Shut UP TRIXIE” I screamed, my eyes tearing up “This is my child! He may not be born yet, but for crying out loud I’m not going to kill him!”
She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off
“Just shut up Trixie I don’t want to hear it. Please either turn the car around and take me home or I’ll walk home”
She sat there, watching me. Tears were falling down my cheek, ruining my makeup. I didn’t care. With a silent nod, she started the car and turned around.
Neither of us spoke.
But I kept my hand firmly on my baby bump the entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright so i dont know about you but that felt a little rushed...my bad. . .
i just really wanted to get an update out:)
LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH:)
i love you so much you i write more for this story than any other story on any other sight
CUZ I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH xDxD (even if i havent updated in forever...)