Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

reasoning

The door bell rang, seeming extra loud this morning. I groaned, getting off the couch to answer the door. Cody continued to flip through channels, barely noticing when my legs moved off his lap.
I trudged through the hall, reaching the door just as it rung again. I pulled the door open to a smiling Elm, Chase, and Trixie.
My face did little to hid the confusion I felt at all three of them being here at once, but I nonetheless moved away for them to enter. I was at least happy to see that Trixie seemed to have forgotten the little fight we had the other day. It was definitely a good sign if she was showing up at MY door instead of viseversa. I led them to the living room, hearing the door slam shut.
I took up my original position, sprawled across the whole couch, half on Cody. They muttered hellos before taking up their own spots; Elm and chase on the two recliners and Trixie on the ground right in front of me. Absent-mindedly I started to play with her hair.
“What are we watching?” Chase asked.
“You shut the fuck up” Cody snapped, leaving the TV on the Simpsons
“Wha—don’t tell me your still mad about last night”
Trixie perked up “What happened last night?”
“Relax its not anything like that” I giggled “Chase just broke into the house trying to rob us of our money”
“Dude I needed money. Fast. You know what I had to do to get the dough?” He yelled
“Rob your best friend’s house?” Cody asked sarcastically
“I sold my acoustic dude. I sold it to the first guy that would pay enough. You know how much I made off it?” He growled “Only $120”
“Dude what did you need to pay off soo badly?”
“I uh…” Chase glanced at me and Trixie before glancing back at Cody “They going to rat?”
“She’s not going to rat.” Cody said confidently, patting my shin. I scoffed at him.
“You don’t know that” I muttered
“Yes I do” he smirked, hinting that there was something he wanted to say but wouldn’t for the sake of my embarrassment. I shoved my leg against him to tell him to just shut up
“What about her?” Chase asked, nodding with his head to Trix
“I won’t tell” She lied
“Aightz. So remember that party I told you about? Where I met that cute redhead?” Chase smirked proudly at a memory
“Yes. And day-um was she hot” Cody grinned
I smacked him up-side the head
“Dude that was my cousin!” Elm said, making a face
“Oh yeah!” Chase grinned “I remember meeting her before!”
“You fucked my cousin?!”
“Whoops”
“DUDE!”
“I WAS STONED!”
“YOU WERE STONED?!” I shrieked, sitting up and hitting Cody in the chin with my knee.
“SON OF A BITCH!” He shouted, rubbing his jaw
I rolled my eyes “Take it like a man”
He flipped me off.
“Yeah that’s what i thought”
“That’s what you THOUGHT?” he repeated
“What are you? A parrott?”
“Oh just shut up bitch. You just repeated what Chase said”
“Now you want to call me names? That’s how you want to play this game? Well listen to me you motherfuc—”
“SHUT UP” Elm yelled, hurling a shoe at us. It hit Cody right where my knee had been a few seconds ago. I screamed, pulling away from him. Cody cussed loudly.
Everyone else laughed.
I blushed furiously, hurling the shoe back at Elm. It hit him in the chest and he faked being hurt. I rolled my eyes, settling back in my seat.
“You two fight too much. Its annoying after a while” Elm shrugged.
“Well EXCUSE ME” I said, standing up, hands on my cocked hips. “You’re not the one who’s stuck with this moron 24/7. You’re not the one who has to marry him and pretend like you actually don’t think about ripping his head off every five minutes. You’re not the one who was sold away from your own PARENTS without a second thought! You’re not th—”
Cody groaned “Give it a rest Carts”
“What did you say?” I growled, turning to face him.
He looked up at me, not fased by my anger “I said, give it a rest”
“You don’t tell me to give it a rest. YOU aren’t the one who’s suffering in this relationship. YOU JUST SIT THERE BEING THE LAZY-ASS YOU ARE AND EXPECTING ME TO DO EVERYTHING”
“YOU THINK YOU’RE SUFFERING?” Cody yelled, standing up so that he once again towered over me “You’re not suffering. I AM. I let you do whatever the hell you want to do and for what? So you can tease me? And yell at me? And call me stupid, ugly, retarded? I SAVED YOU FROM THAT DOUCHE BAG YOU WERE WITH BEFORE.”
“You think you SAVED me?!” I laughed once for effect “You RUINED it. The only reason I had to end the thing I had with Jim was because of YOU.”
“You wouldn’t have found out he was cheating on you if it wasn’t for me!”
I screamed loudly “JUST SHUT UP. I HATE YOU”
“Wow big surprise there”
I slapped him.
Right across the face.
I could feel the sting on my hand.
A red hand print marked his face.
I glared at him teeth gritted.
No one else made a sound. It was entirely silent. The slap seemed to echo throughout the room, bouncing off the walls.
“I fucking hate you”
I grabbed Trixie’s arm roughly and pulled her out of the house with
♠ ♠ ♠
Aightz guys.
LOVIN COMMENTS
sorry it took longer than planned
fuckin HATE school ya know?
anyways
COMMENT& SUBSCRIBE
I.LOVE.YOU.
im such a creeper.
anyone new to reading this, please lemme know by telling me how much of a creeper you think i am in the comments.
<3