Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

discovery

“Finally!” Trixie exclaimed as we pulled into my driveway. She hulled herself out of the car, stretching. My eyes roamed over the windows, making sure they were dark. It was nearly one in the morning and Trixie and I had been driving around for over twelve hours. I had stopped to fuel-up on gas at least four times.
Trixie stole the keys out of my hand as soon as I got out of the car, running over to unlock the door. She clicked my car so it locked, holding the door open for me. I put a finger to my lips as I walked in, making as little noise as possible.
She rolled her eyes, but closed the door nonetheless.
“Where am I crashing?” She whispered. We walked around in total darkness not taking a chance to wake Cody up. I motioned for her to crash on the couch. She rolled her eyes, sitting in a recliner.
“You’re pregnant. Take care of the baby” She whispered
I smiled “Trix, I’m so glad you’re not mad at me before”
“Its cool. I know you’re pissy cause of hormones”
I rolled my eyes, going to find some blankets and pillows. I made sure to stay far away from any rooms incase Cody would hear me.
When I returned, Trixie had turned on the TV and had the volume on so you could barely hear it. I handed her two blankets and a pillow, making my own bed. I laid down as soon my eyes were closed….
~*~
~*~
~*~
I felt a hand caressing my cheek, but I couldn’t pull my eyes to see who it was. Mom? Dad? Trixie?
“I’m so sorry” I heard in my ear. I could feel something tickling my ear, causing me to smile slightly.
“Please Carts, I really am sorry”
I rolled over, hearing silence
A groan pierced the silence. I swatted my hand at the source of the groan, hitting something squishy.
My eyes opened wide as I put two and two together.
I sat up right, hitting my head against something. I gasped in pain, falling back down into my original position. I heard a string of cusses as my head throbbed painfully.
“SHUT UP” I hissed, rubbing the bump on my forehead and opening my eyes again. My teeth automatically gritted once I saw Cody
He grinned stupidly down at me, a slight red make on his forehead also
“Hey there sexy” He smirked at me
“Get away” I growled at him.
“Aw but I’m here to apologize” He pouted
I rolled my eyes “And I’m here to NOT accept it”
“Caaaarrttteeerr” he whined
“Look. I’m kinda not in the mood to hear your shit Cody.”
“You never are anymore!”
“Maybe I’m on my fucking period!” I said..not technically lying
“Well then you’ve been on your fucking period for the past month at least!” he shouted at me “I may be a guy, but I know THAT’S not possible!”
“Oh REALLY now? You know EVERYTHING?”
“I never said that!”
“You implied it!”
“No I didn’t!”
“Did too!”
“Did not!”
“Did too!’
“Did not!”
I groaned and glared at him “You’re so immature”
“And you’re not?”
“I’m TRYING not to be!”
“Why? What’s so freaking wrong with being a little immature once in a while?”
“I’ve got responsibility!”
“Not yet!”
“You don’t know ANYTHING!”
“I know more than you think I know!”
I rolled my eyes “Don’t be lying to my face!”
“I know stuff that you thought I didn’t know”
“That crack? From a while ago? I don’t count that as ‘stuff’”
“That’s not the ‘stuff’ I’m talking about!”
“I’m sure its not” I muttered rolling my eyes
“I know about the baby!”
His eyes widened and his face expressed the shock at his words.
I felt like my world had stopped. I couldn’t breathe… couldn’t think…. Couldn’t move…. Questions buzzed through my head. But I couldn’t force my lips to move to ask any of them. Except,
“Wha…?”
“I know about the baby” he repeated, the realization hitting him.
“Ho…how did you find out?” I whispered
“I saw the pregnancy tests first, but figured it was nothing” he said “Then I overhead you and Trixie talking about it.”
I sighed, closing my eyes. How could I have let this happen?
“And to be honest… its not that hard to see” He said, gently rubbing my baby bump.
I could feel my eyes watering up.
“Do you know who the father is?” He asked quietly
I shook my head, wiping away the tear that escaped. Cody moved so that he pulled me against him on the couch, hugging me to him.
“I.. I just..” my voice cracked and I took a minute to compose myself
Cody waited patiently for me to continue
“I went to a party and I… I don’t know who it is for sure. I went to a party… and it wasn’t Jim. It was his best friend Eric. But I slept with Jim around that time also…I just…don’t know.”
Cody didn’t move. I couldn’t see his face, and I didn’t want to imagine the look either.
“There was one more. I don’t know who he was. But right after, you guys came to pick me up. I didn’t get to see his face—I just left. I don’t care anyways. Whoever the father is, is a complete retard.”
I felt Cody move to press his lips to my hair.
It was silent.
I looked up at Cody. He was staring off into space…thinking. I sighed with a slight shudder, and pressed my head into his shirt to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
haaah im glad some of you agree with me:)
Thanks for reading&subscribing&commenting:D
There's still more..to come..
i know you prolly want to know the dad...
but oh well:) You're gonna have to wait:D
so its not as epic as you thought?
oh well:) MY BAD:D
comment
LOVE<3YOU