Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

babynames

“Hey” I said quietly, walking into the bedroom. Cody didn’t acknowledge my presence as I walked in further. He laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. His hands were folded on his stomach, moving slightly as he breathed in and out.
It was the day after he confessed his knowledge. We haven’t spoken since. Cody held me until I finished crying. He walked me up to our room, laying me down in bed. He didn’t stay though. He said he would be back in a little bit. That he wanted to do something before he went to bed.
I found him this morning on the couch passed out.
I woke him up, asking if he wanted any breakfast.
“No thanks. I’m still kinda tired” He muttered without emotion. Cody pushed himself up off the couch, walking back upstairs.
With a sigh, I collapsed onto the couch were he laid a few mintues ago. It was still warm with his body heat. I grabbed the remote and turned the Television on.
And now it was evening. And Cody hadn’t moved from the bedroom all day.
I closed the door silently, leaning against it slightly.
“I know you’re mad at me” I whispered, hoping it was loud enough for him to hear.
Cody remained silent.
I waited patiently to see if he would speak.
His lips didn’t move.
I lowered my eyes, bangs falling in front of my eyes.
“I’m not mad” He said emotionless.
“Don’t lie to me”
“I’m not”
“How could you not be?”
“I know you don’t like me, Carter its not that hard to see. I never thought we’d actually have kids together.”
“Cody you haven’t spoken to be at all today”
“I’m talking now”
“This doesn’t count. What’s wrong?”
“Other than my fiancée being pregnant and feeling like she has to hide it from me?”
I bit my lip, realizing how bad that sounded. I stayed silent, waiting for him to continue”
“I don’t know Carter. I guess I’m just surprised that you’re going to be having a kid so soon”
“I have a couple more months…”
“How many?”
I shrugged…truth be told I didn’t even know how long I’d been pregnant.
He sighed “You don’t know?”
“No…”
“Damn. I’ll set up an appointment with a doctor tomorrow”
I nodded, hoping he understand the silent thank-you.
“Come here” He said, moving over and patting the spot next to him on the bed. My heart gave an extra beat at the sign that maybe he really wasn’t that mad at me.
I pushed myself up off the door and walked over, watching him the whole time to make sure he didn’t look mad. Cautiously, I sat down on the edge of the bed.
Cody leaned over, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me fully onto the bed. I giggled slightly as he pulled me up against him. His hands found mine, running his fingers through mine. He moved our hands overtop my baby bump, rubbing it gently.
“What do you think it is?” He asked, his lips right by my ear “Boy or girl?”
“I don’t know” I said, with a slight attitude. I regretted that…even though i couldn’t really have put it anyother way. It was just me to do that.
“Well you’re the mom. You’ve got to have some type of telekinesis with your unborn child or something!”
I laughed “You’re such a dork”
“Well what do you think?”
“I think it’s a boy” I smiled slightly at that, knowing it was honest. I really did want a boy.
“What are you going to name him then?”
I shrugged, “I don’t know. What should we?”
“He’s your kid”
“Yeah but you’re stuck as the father” I said, rolling slightly so that I could see him. Cody grinned at my comment
“Really?”
“Well I’m not going to trust Trixie with him”
“Wow. I’m the back-up if Trixie doesn’t work?”
I smiled innocently at him “Correct”
“I’m hurt Carts”
“You’ll get over it”
“So really. What should we name him?” Cody said, his lips tickling my ear.
“I honestly don’t know dude” I sighed. “Guess I should get crackin’ on the names, huh?”
“Probably would help a little” he said sarcastically
“Well what do you think he should be called?”
“Nathianel”
“Ew”
“What!”
“That’s a lame-ass name. I’m not giving my kid a freak name”
“But the nickname’s Nate!”
“I. Don’t. Care. I’m not naming my kid a lame-ass freak name!”
“Its not a freak name!”
“Just shut up and pick a different one” I said laughing
“How about Jack?”
“No”
“Why?”
“Too common”
“Ugh”
“Give me another”
“Luke?”
“No”
“Oh I know! Cody”
“Idiot” I laughed, elbowing him lightly
“I think it’s the best damn name you’ll ever find!”
“What about Alexander?”
“Really Carter?”
“I think it’s a cute name…”
“Ew no. I’m not letting you name the kid a ‘cute name’ unless it’s a girl”
“Good thing I’m the one with the baby”
“No!”
“You can pick the middle name as long as its not retarded” I smiled at him
“So basically I’m going to keep guessing until I get a name you want?”
“Basically”
“Alright what are you thinking about for a middle name?”
“Hmm”
“Oh gosh”
“What?”
“Nothing” He said, giving me a slight squeeze
“Whatever”
“Got a name yet?”
“No. Be patient”
“I am!”
“No you’re not!”
“How would you know?”
“Because you wont shut up about me thinking of one!”
“Well I’m SORRY”
“If you want a name so fast why don’t you think of one?”
“Because you’ll tel me its retarded!”
“Well then pick a different one!”
“Fine!”
“Let’s hear it”
“Mark”
“No”
“Joshua?”
“No”
“Alex?”
“That’s the first name moron”
“Samuel?”
“Huh…” I said, pondering that. That was a cute name… Alexander Samuel Smith
“What if it’s a girl?”
“Then Alexandra Samantha Smith”
He rolled his eyes. “You’re a dork”
“I know you are but what am i?”
“A nerd”
“I know you are but what am i?”
“Exactly what I’m not”
“I know you are but what am i?”
“Do you know what you are?”
“What you are not”
“And what would that be?”
“UGH SHUT UP”
He laughed at my anger. “Good night Carts”
“Whatever” I huffed, crossing my arms
“I love you too” He said sarcastically. Cody pressed his lips against my cheek before rolling over and turning the light off. Cody pulled off his shirt while I took off my pants leaving us in our usual sleepwear. It stopped being awkward a long time ago.
I heard him chuckle
“What?” I hissed
“Alexander Samual Smith?”
“What about it?”
“His initials are A.S.S”
I smacked him.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i was reading the comments today
and i realized some of you are quiet hilarious:)
Here's some of the funniest:
Mason'sFACE:That's funny. Good job! (Secretly hopes I'm not the only guy reader...) xDD

paparazzi: Haha poor Cody isn't getting laid, but seriously she needs to get rid of that baby in my opinion and maybe go along with the marraige and then ditch him at the alter and start a new life in Australia
You should make Carter and Cody both fall down the staires during hot sex instantlly killing all three of them that'd be an epic ending ;)

Or

Cody doesn't wanna marry a pregnant chick so they send her off to mexico where she gets swine flu and it kills her

Or

These ninjas who work for Carts family come and kill Cody's family then she's free to go until her family find out about the baby so they get some ninja pirates to kill her

I'm just sayin' ;)

CarolineComplication: OMG! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY!

PhYsIcHiCk:ha ha total creeper, but hey creeping is caring right? =]

These guys make me instantly start writing. Whether i finished the chapter or not depends on how my day conflicts with writing. But i usually do get a lot done thanks to these. i LOVE YOU ALLL! COMMENTS *MAKE MY DAY* ALL do!! it boost the ego SOOO much:) and who doesnt love a boosted ego?
Oh& if your a guy, let's let Mason'sFACE know he's not the only one. OR you can keep your dignity:) LEMME KNOW WHO YOU THINK THE FATHER IS! or a funny comment:D EITHER WORKS!