Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Jim

"JIM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Jim turned around and grinned once he saw me running to him. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. Jim was my boyfriend. His dark brown hair tickled my cheeks. His blue eyes were closed. He wore black skinny jeans and a "3oh!3" t-shirt.
"Carter!" He pulled me into a kiss. I knew Cody was watching. I made sure to make it graphic. I wrapped my leg around him and tangled my fingers in his hair. His hands slid to my ass and his tongue explored my mouth. Once we both needed air, we pulled away. I smiled quickly and then turned to glare at Cody.
"Retard. This is my BOYFRIEND Jim" I introduced. "Jim, this is uhm......"
"Her future husband, Cody"
Jim laughed. I bit my lip. Jim looked down at me, expecting me to be laughing. He stopped once he saw my expression.
"What does he mean, Cart?"
"Look. Don't be mad at me cause I'm not leaving you ever." I started "But my dad basically sold my soul to this loser. And you know how my dad hates you and my mom's too big of a pussy to do anything about it. Well, now I'm stuck marrying him. But i promise I'll divorce him ASAP"
"You're cheating on me?!"
"I'm not SLEEPING with this pervert!"
"So your not?"
"I would never"
What a horrible lie.
He grinned and kissed my again. This time, he added to the effect. I was barely aware we were in public. I wanted him right here.
Cody cleared his throat.
"Look losers. I don't have all day. Just get your crap and let's go"
"Come on baby" I said, grabbing Jim's hand "Let's go to Hot Topic"
He grinned down at me and we skipped off.
Yes, we are an odd couple.
Cody rolled his eyes but came with us. I picked out a few skinny jeans and shirts and tried them on. Then I went to hunt down my accessories.
Jim hated this part cause i took forever.
Finally, I came out with five pairs of skinny jeans, six shirts, three wrist bands, two sweatshirts, and a couple pairs of earrings. Cody kept mumbling about me waisting money, but I was too preoccupied about Jim being with me.
Happy happy happy!
We went to Wet Seal next. I was limited to only two skinny's, three bikinis, and one shirt. I stormed out of there quickly and headed to Victoria's Secret.
I made sure to have JIM with me when i tried on the sexy stuff. Cody was looking really pissed off when we went in. But when we came out, two guys were standing next to him.
"Carter, these are my friends; Chase and Elm"
"Elm?"
"That's his name" Cody said retardedly
I rolled my eyes "Well, this is my Boyfriend Jim"
"I don't care. Time to go"
I grabbed Jim's hand
"Oh no. He's not coming with us"
"But I haven't gotten to every store yet!"
"You have now" He grabbed my other hand and yanked me out. His friends laughed.
I pulled away. "Let me say goodbye first"
I ran up and pulled Jim into a long, beautiful kiss. Cody tapped his foot impatiently. I gave Jim a sexy smile before we departed.
"We'll be together soon" I whispered in his ear "Let me get rid of the fag first"
Jim grinned and kissed me once more.
Than I got pulled away for good this time.
~*~
I was in my new clothes and I felt better now. Cody and his friends were bugging the crap out of me and I was about ready to rip their stupid heads off. But I was busy kicking their asses at guitar hero.
Well, Cody kicked mine.
But he was REALLY good. Like, I'd never seen anyone so good at guitar hero before.
He must have no life.
I laughed
"What?" Elm asked
"I thought about how retarded you look now that I'm kicking your ass" I shot back
"She is so fricking mean!" Chase said "I like it"
"Yeah, you're one lucky guy" Elm agreed
"I sure am" Cody grinned triumphantly
"Well I'm not the lucky girl here" I muttered under my breath
"Oh you'll soon realize how good his is" Chase said with jealously in his voice
"I'm sure you'd know from the many times you two have been in bed together" I smirked. Elm ooed. I grinned and high-fived him.
Of the two, Elm was my favorite.
"OK" Cody frowned "Time for you two to leave"
"So you can have some fucking time?" Chase smirked
I slapped the back of his head "He cant touch this"
They left and I went upstairs. But not before I heard Cody mumbled
"Oh yes I can"
♠ ♠ ♠
OK. better? Trying to make up for it while texting. not a good idea. anyways, thanks for viewing!