Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

whipped-cream

“Carts?” Cody asked, walking in an hour later
“What” I said, in a monotone
“Well. If you’re going to get an abortion… could you let me know?”
“I chickened out”
“What?”
“The first time”
“What?”
“I chickened out the first time” I said.
“WHAT?”
“I FUCKING CHICKENED OUT THE F—”
He covered my mouth with his hand “I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT!”
I pried his hand off my mouth to speak “Well I didn’t know how an abortion went! I just knew it got rid of the stupid thing!”
“Stop calling it a thing!” He laughed at me. Cody wrapped his arms around me, hugging me to him.
“Cody?” I asked as innocently as possible
“Yes baby?” He whispered in my ear
“GET OFF” I pulled away, running out the door and into the living room. Cody chased me, laughing along the way.
I let out a squeal as his fingers gripped at my shirt, but I pulled free, heading towards the kitchen.
Cody stumbled, taking a little bit to balance himself again. I took the time to find myself a weapon in the kitchen. I opened all the cabinets, searching for something—anything—that I could use to defend myself from him.
“Yes!” I whispered, reaching in and grabbing the jar of cherries. I was desperate, I know, but it was a great weapon in my case.
I turned around once I heard Cody’s laughter enter the kitchen. I reached in, grabbing a handful and hurled them at Cody
“What the fu—” He said, trying to defend himself as five cherries came flying at him. I got three to hit him, while he deflected the other two. He looked at me, surprised.
I smiled mischievously at him, reaching in and grabbing some more to throw. Cody gave a yelp and hid behind the refrigerator. I laughed, coming up on him to get him someone.
As I was about to throw the cherries at him, he nailed me.
With a jug of milk.
I gasped, taken back in shock. Cody busted out laughing as I wiped milk from my eyes.
“Oh you dick” I said, reaching into the fridge and grabbing the first thing I got my hands on. I hurled a thing of cheese at him, which would’ve hurt him, if it had hit.
Cody ducked at the last second, the cheese landing with a thud against the wall. He laughed, rolling his eyes at me.
I gave a squeal as he lunged forward, towards me. I ran backwards, stopping at the counter to search for something. Cody came up behind me, placing his hands on either side of my body.
I was trapped up against the counter by Cody.
I could practically fell him smirking as he put his hands overtop mine.
“Caaaarrrrttteeerrr…” He whispered in my ear. I turned around, to face him.
“What”
He smirked, hiding his eyes under his hair. I gave a squeal as I felt myself being lifted up onto the counter.
“Don’t do that” I yelled, laughing. Cody grinned at me, leaning forward so that he was only a few inches away from my face. “that wasn’t funny”
“Are you kidding? If I’d have known you would react to this like that…I can assure you this wouldn’t have been the first time”
“Don’t pick me up Cody please” I begged, smiling sweetly at him.
“Hmm” He debated. “But its ooh so much fun”
“Please” I said, trailing my fingers along his collar.
He sighed “Fine”
I grinned at him, opening my mouth to say thank you when--
“AH” I screamed as he shot whipped-cream at me. Cody laughed, not caring where he aimed. It hit me all over the face. I moved my hands, pushing his hand out of the way. The whipped-cream shot up towards the ceiling, falling back onto us.
I grabbed the bottle from his hands, spraying him with it. He laughed, defending his face with his hand. With the other, he struggled to get the bottle back from me.
I was giggling like crazy as I tried to hold onto the bottle, but unfortunately, Cody managed to wriggle it from my fingers. He held it threateningly at me
“Open your mouth” He demanded.
I happily obliged. Cody pointed the nosily towards my mouth. I closed my eyes.
“AH CODY!” I screamed as he aimed the whipped-cream to shoot down my shirt. I jumped, trying to get it out as it slid down my front. “YOU’RE SO MEAN”
He was doubled over laughing. I hopped off the counter, grabbing the bottle from him. I shook it.
Empty.
Damn…
“You moron! You used all the whipped-cream!” I whined. What if I wanted ice cream? I surely couldn’t eat it without whipped-cream..
“Hey! You were the one making me shoot it everywhere” He said, nodding over to where we were fighting five minutes ago
I laughed.
Whipped-cream was dripping from the ceiling, off the counter, on the ground. It was literally everywhere. Somehow we had even managed to get it on the opposite wall.
“Look at what you did! I’m not cleaning that up!” I said, already starting off towards the stairs
“Oh no you’re not leaving me here to do the dirty work” He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me back. I struggled against him, but no use. The boy was too damn strong for his own good.
“Cody let go! I’m pregnant!” I whined “You cant make me do this! It could hurt the baby!”
“Well sucks for the baby because I’m surely not cleaning this up alone!”
“Leeettt goooo!”
“Naaah”
I groaned, grabbing a rag and getting to work
Damn that boy and his stubbornness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy guuyss(:
wowowooww i never knew i had such strong readers against abortion...but then again...i would never have known had i not made that my comment question thingy. ahaah thanks soo much for all the comments everyone(:
And i would also like to say to everyone...
The title is Arranged and Pregnant. With two different pepole.
Soo to all those who think its going to be Cody who's the father...
Sorry loves, but its gotta be two different people automatically(:
I know i know... BUT YOU COULD ALWAYS MAKE IT SO ITS CODY!
then the titel wouldn't be legit...
anyways lemme know if you've got a new guess.
also..
Anyone wanna gemme a good thing for them to fight about, or with, or during something??? I'm losing my fighting ideas...I NEED INSPRIATION
<3 you all(: