Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Carride

I smiled hesitantly at him, giving a small wave “He was just joking, you know how kids are”
Cody looked at me, his face expressing a mixture of emotions across his face.
Surprise.
Anger.
Shock
Disgust
Fury
Hurt.
“I can’t believe you” he said, barely audible. Cody looked away, walking out the door. I groaned, stomping my foot on the ground like the drama queen I was.
“Dammit” I muttered under my breath. I thought we’d just gotten past our fight. Now a new one starts up. Of course.
I opened the door after him, chasing him down the hallway “Cody! Stop!”
He ignored me, walking down the stairs. I chased after him, a little hard when you’ve got a couple extra pounds on you.
Cody walked out the door. I followed him.
He got in the car, starting it. I opened the door, climbing in next to him. He glared at the garage door, avoiding my eyes. I could see his knuckles turn white as he gripped the steering wheel.
“Dude we need to talk” I said, turning my body to face him.
“There’s nothing to talk about” He grunted
I groaned, leaning my head against the back of the seat. “Please don’t be like this”
“Get out of the car”
“No I’m not getting out until you talk to me”
“Get. Out. Now.”
“Cody I’m not getting out”
“CARTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR” he roared at me, still not looking at me.
“NO” I screamed back, feeling the tears start to come.
Cody cussed loudly, pulling the car out of the driveway. I gasped slightly, surprised by how carelessly he did that. Cod sped off, out of the neighborhood, well away from the speed limit.
I glanced at the speed. 55 and climbing. In a 25 zone. That was over double.
“Cody slow down!” I yelled, as it climbed past 60
He grunted.
“Dude you’re almost triple the speed limit! SLOW. DOWN”
No response this time
“OH MY GOD.” I cried out as it hit 70. I’d never been in a vehicle this fast “I’M PREGNANT. SLOW DOWN”
He hit the breaks then. I watched as the little ticker fell down, past 60…55….50…finally stopping at 45.
I was ok with that
Cody turned sharply to the left. I fell against his arm, not prepared for that. He shoved me off. I rolled my eyes at him.
This was a little dramatic.
Its not like I didn’t do anything with him.
Cody stopped the car in a parking lot. It was deserted.
“Alright. Talk” he said, still not looking at me.
“What do you want me to say? It wasn’t true?”
“I don’t know! JUST SAY SOMETHING”
“No need to shout…”
“Carter.”
“Alright, alright” I sighed, leaning against the seat “Well… its true.”
No response
“In my defense, I was fifteen. Most of them were when I was stoned, drunk, or horny.”
Still nothing.
“Come on! Its not like I haven’t done anything with you!”
“We made-out. That doesn’t count as anything”
“You’ve gotten my shirt off quite a few times” I snapped back, thankful for some response
“You’re pregnant. Its not exactly an attractive figure”
“You’re a dick!”
“Whatever” He grunted
“Back to not talking?”
No response
“Dude this is getting annoying”
Still nothing
“What? Do I have to give you a blowjob for you to talk to me again?”
Cody looked at me, smirking “Might work”
I made a face “Ew please no.”
He shrugged, a playful smirk on his lips disappearing as he looked away again.
I sat quietly in the car, biting my lip.
Cody pulled the keys out of the engine, setting them in the cup holder between us. I fiddled with my thumbs, thinking about his comment.
“Can I ask you something?” I said quietly
“You just did”
“Smartass”
He smirked “Whatever”
“Am I really ugly being pregnant”
He looked at me “You know better than that. IF you were ugly, I wouldn’t even be trying. Granted, I’m not trying now. You just seem to always be there”
I rolled my eyes “One time”
“Yeah, yeah. Whatever” He mimicked me “Anyways, you don’t have a huge baby bump yet. So it just looks like your pushing your stomach out…sorta. Its not really that unattractive. But in a month or so…”
He shuddered dramatically.
I sighed “Ok”
“Come here”
I cocked an eyebrow “I’m sitting right next to you. How do you want me to ‘come here’”
Cody patted his lap
“Uh… no thanks”
“I will force you here if I have to. Get your ass on my lap”
If I didn’t know him so well, I would have thought he was going to rape me. Unfortunately, it was worse.
Awkwardly, I crawled towards him “Now how do you expect me to do this?”
He rolled his eyes “Put one leg here and the other here”
I followed his directl
Awkwardly, I crawled towards him “Now how do you expect me to do this?”
He rolled his eyes “Put one leg here and the other here”
I followed his directions, landing a few inches away from his crotch. I’d never actually been told to sit on someone’s lap like this. It had always ended up happening. It was weird, seeing it with my eyes, tongue in my own mouth.
“This is extremely weird” I made a face, moving a little to get comfy
Cody smirked, wrapping his arms around my lower back. “You can still fit between me and the steering wheel. You’re not unattractive yet”
“You’re such a douchebag”
“You’re so in love with that”
“You’re so wrong”
“Say that to my face”
“I just did”
“Look me in the eyes and tell me I’m not right”
I leaned in close, staring at him bug-eyed “You. Are. Not. Right”
He stuck his tongue out, touching the tip of my lips.
“You’re such a loser” I laughed, pulling away. Cody leaned forward, tongue hanging out, eyes closed.
“Kiss me Carter” He said, looking totally stupid.
I giggled, pushing his tongue back in his mouth with my finger. “No thanks..”
“What? Can’t handle this beast?”
“More like you can’t handle me”
“Whatever gets you through the day”
“Shut up!” I laughed, pushing his chest. Cody laughed with me, flipping his hair.
It was silent after that. I left my hands on his chest. He left his around my waist.
“We cool again?”
“No” He stated.
“What?! But we were just laughing and goofing off and ha—”
“I want that blowjob first” He winked.
“Is that why you wanted me over here?”
“No” He smirked
“Then why?”
“So I can do this” he leaned forward, pressing his lips against mine. I started to wrap my arms around his neck, deepening it, when I felt him grab my ass.
I squealed, arching back.
And hit the steering wheel.
A loud BEEEEEEP erupted from the car.
I jumped.
He jumped.
I pulled away.
He sighed in relief.
I took a moment to calm down.
He smirked at me.
“Get your hands off my ass right now. ” I snapped, noticing how he was now grabbing my ass skin-to-skin.
Cody grinned from under his bangs, flipping them.
He pulled his hands forward.
“Dude! Not there” I giggled, forcibly taking his hands away from my vag.
Cody chuckled. “Damn…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Heey guys(:
Sup??
Feedback appreciated(:
LOVE YOU<3<3
Subscribe&comment.