Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Guess

I hate Cody. I really hope he dies some day. Every night, I go to sleep praying he'll be dead when I wake up. i must've done something in my past because every morning, when I go down for breakfast, HE'S RIGHT FREAKIN THERE!
This morning was no different. As I trudged down, in my purple tanktop and checkered boxers, I saw him sipping coffee. Yes, he was that big of a loser to actually drink coffee. I wasted no time in hitting the fridge. I grabbed a jug of milk (which was labled "carter's milk) and drunk straight from the bottle. It was labled because no one wanted to drink my backwash. I whiped my mouth with the back of my hand and put it back.
Casually, I walked over and took the beagle right out of Cody's hand. He cussed at me, but I ignored him. After a week, I've gotten bored of it.
I plopped my fat butt on the couch and propped my feet on the coffee table. It pissed the Smith's off when I did that, so I did. I turned the TV on to South Park. It was on On Demand and I had recordered my favorite episode. Cody's parents didnt approve of South Park (which was a bonus) but Cody did so he was usually sitting next to me, watching it.
Sure enough, he sat down.
I mumbled my usual insult and he would mutter his back.
Then we'd enjoy South Park.
"OW!" i yelled. Cody burst out laughing. He took my beagle away from me JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO EAT IT! So i ended up biting my hand.
I shoved him "Why would you do that?!"
"Cause it's funny"
"It hurt!"
"Still funny!"
"Was not!"
He mocked me. I put my hands on my hips. "Go get me another beagle"
"No"
"Go"
"Naw"
I leaned down close to his face "Go get me my damn beagle"
He pretended to think about that for a second and then grinned stupidly "Naaaaaah"
I slapped his across the face and stalked out of the room.
Stupid asshole. I got myself another beagle and walked up to my room, making sure to leave crums everywhere.
I slipped on my purple skinny jeans and a t-shirt with a picture of pencils saying "take me to your ruler" with one pointing to a ruler with a crown on. I put on my piercings and did my eyeliner. I slipped on purple flip-flops as I walked out.
Cody glared at me as I walked into the room again.
I smiled politely back and sat on the couch.
The door bell rang.
I groaned.
Cody grinned and answered the door. Elm and Chase stood there. They walked in and made themselves comfy. I quickly got up and left the room before they started to annoy me. But sure enough, Elm called me back.
"Wait tootz!" He yelled.
I cussed under my breath and slowly turned around "What"
"Come over here"
"There's no where for me to sit that's not your lap" I said, crossing my arms.
"Sit on the ground. Don't be a party pooper" He said standing up.
"I'd rather not."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch. Elm sat down, dragging me with him. I struggled against him, but he kept his grip tight. I screamed profanity at them, but that did nothing except have Chase tell me how that turned him on.
Like I cared.
I only wanted to turn one guy on and that was Jim.
Eventually, I gave up. I rested my head on Elm's chest as we watched another South Park.
"Hey guess where we're going tonight!" Chase said at commerical break
"Where?" Cody asked
"Luke's"
Cody grinned.
"Who's Luke? Another asshole?"
"Luke is the bomb!" Elm smiled "He throws the best parties"
"Yeah and his parents are away. I heard that he's installing stripper poles"
"Oh good. You'll be gone tonight" I said, pulling out my phone. Maybe Jim and I can have some alone time...if you know what I mean.
"You'll be with us" Cody said
"What?!"
"Well if there's stripper poles, we need strippers. Duh" Chase said
"I'm not stripping"
"Yes you are"
"In your dreams"
Chase just couldnt resisit, could he? "Oh you wouldnt believe it"
"Ew! Dirty thought!" I shook my head as if to clear my mind somehow.
The guys laughed at that. I flipped the all off.
"Cant wait to see what she's like in bed" Chase nudged Cody
"Who says YOUR going to find out?"
"Who says he wont" I smirked.
Chase grinned eagerly while Cody glared at me.
"Ooook. Soooo, look! South Park's back on!" Elm distracted. But Cody couldnt let it do, could he?
"So you're telling me that we have to spend the rest of our lives together and you're going to cheat on me?!"
"We were never dating"
"And we sure as hell arent getting married in nine months!"
"Whatever" I said, whiping my eyes. He should realize by now that I hate him! Why cant he jsut leave me alone?! And he knows I have a boyfriend and that I love him. I mean, I call Jim every night and talk for like an hour!
Cody's anger disappeared "Are you crying"
I shook my head and hid it against Elm's chest
"Oh shit. I'm sorry Carter. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings"
I shook my head again
"Dude I am serious. I'm sorry"
Quickly, I got up and left the room before I did anything......embarrassing. I closed the door to my new room, wiping away the last of the tears.
Shit! I didnt want to cry! Oh frick frick frick!
My mind suddenly flashed back to one week ago. FRICK!
Crying for no reason, the vomiting, the sudden change of food (which I have a serious hunger for sushi now) they can only mean one thing!
I gotta get to a drug store like now!