Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

embarassingg

We returned that night to a noisey house. The parents were chatting and laughing it up, a glass of wine in each hand. Evening had taken on, Cody and I messing around in his car for a while afterwards.
Jeremy and a friend were sitting in the corner playing some game on their DS. I assumed my parents had gone out and piicked up a friend for Jeremy at some point because he'd managed to annoy them so much.
Cody and I walked in, hand-in-hand, to show them we had made up. We had a little...discussion before hand though about this.
"Dude they're gonna be pissed at us for just leaving" I said to Cody in the car. He nodded in agreement.
"Yup"
"Great answer dumbass"
"Well what do you want me to say?" He snapped "They're going to be pissed"
I rolled my eyes "Whatever let's go"
"You're just gonna take their yelling?"
"You have a better idea?"
"Actually yes. Let's leave"
"Come on Cody"
"They're going to be pissed at us for leaving"
"Not for leaving. They're going to be pissed that we're fighting dude."
"Well how do we fix that?"
I sighed "Give me your hand when we walk in"
"What? Why?"
"It'll show we're not mad at each other and at least they'll be happy"
"I think you just want to hold my hand"
"I think you're retarded"
"Well aparently it turns you on"
"Cody, just shut up before i punch you"
"Just an excuse to shut up"
I flicked the side of his head, getting out. Cody laughed, rolling his eyes and followed me up to the door.
We grabbed hands and walked in.
To the parents like they were now.
Finally, after a few minutes of just standing there, unsure of what to do, Cody's mom noticed us.
"Oh finally!" She said, getting the attention of the other three adults. "You two have returned"
"Uh...Mom. What's going on?" Cody asked.
His question was ignored though
"Look at their hands" My mom whispered very loudly to Sydney
All four of them looked down at our hands. Embarassed, i pulled mine out of Cody's before i realzied what i was doing.
At least it looked more realistic....but they were drunk so it didnt matter
Suddenly the ladies 'awed' at us.
"They look so adorbale together"
"I knew they'd love each other"
"I'm gonna cry"
"How about a kiss!"
We looked at Cody's dad in shock. Had he really just told us to.
Then my mom joined in. "Yes! Let's see the love!"
Cody blushed deeply "I uh... not right now"
"Kiss. Kiss" they all chanted. Even my dad.
How drunk were they...?
We just stood there, unsure of what to do. No way did i want to kiss Cody. Especially not in front of my parents.
"If you don't kiss now, you...you're gonna be locked in a room until you do!" Darwin said, stuttering
They continued to chant. Jeremy and his friend left to a different room, disgusted.
Cody quickly, pulled my face to his, pressing his lips to mine softly. We stayed like that for five seconds until finally pulling away.
That having been one of the more pathetic kisses.
They laughed at us. Cody quickly grabbed my upper arm, pulling me away as fast as he could. We muttered a goodnight, literally running to our room.
He closed the door, locking it. I sat down on the bed, leaning against the headboad. He looked at me from under his bangs
"Sorry about that"
"Its fine. My parents joined in" I laughed awkwardly
Cody sat next to me. "Now where were we"
He leaned into kiss me.
i pulled away. "No dude i'm tired"
Cody sighed and pulled away. "Fine"
I got up and walked over, changing into PJs. Cody did the same, plopping onto the bed as i quietly got on.
He crossed his legs sitting across from me.
"Carter" He said, holdin my hands. I mimicked his position, weaving our fingers together.
"Yeah?"
"Will you go on another date with me tomorrow?"
"Where?"
"Is that a yes?"
"Tell me where first"
"Tell me yes first"
"Fine. its a yes"
He leaned over and kissed me "We're going to the boardwalk"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short.
i fucking lost the original.
im PISSEEEDDD.
my computer went retarded and just..
URGGHH.
love you guys.
i've got an idea>:D
SUBSCRIBE& COMMENT