Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

tailoring

If the baby inside me is a daughter, never will I let her suffer through what I suffered.
They had me strip into a thin sheet of fabric to wear while the lady created the dress. It literally cling to every inch of my body.
All day I was constantly yelled at for moving, and poked with pins. I would’ve been poked left if I had just been shoved in a coffin of needles. I was honestly surprised I hadn’t bleed…much.
Cody showed up half way through just to mess with me.
He started giving orders about how he wanted the dress, which entirely destroyed it.
He was kicked out in seconds.
Eventually, the pain ended. My dress was…something. I wouldn’t call it the stunning beauty I’d always wanted, because I had a little bump in the front.
Once we had the dress, we left the tailoring room. Cody was sitting out in the lobby, texting away on his phone. I walked up and stood in front of him, hands on hips. He looked up, after sending a text.
“Hey babe” He smiled. I rolled my eyes, turning around and walking away. Cody stood up, following after.
“Alright you two. Its about dinner time. Do you want us to drop you off somewhere to eat? Or you could join us at home if you wanted” My mom asked.
Cody and I exchanged looks before I answered “Drop us off somewhere”
My mom smiled and motioned for everyone to follow. Sydney came back from paying Gloria for the dress and led us to the car.
Cody had brought his own so the mothers took off with one last goodbye. I climbed into the passenger seat while Cody took the driver and we pulled out.
“Where do you wanna go?”
“I don’t care”
“McDonald’s cool?”
“Yeah sure, whatever”
He nodded, turning on the radio. I slumped in my seat, head propped against the window, eyes barely awake. I watched the scenery run away as the car chased by.
It was silent save for ACDC in the back ground. Cody pulled the car into the parking lot, turning off the engine and staring at me.
“I’ll go in a get something. You don’t look like you can move at the moment” He teased.
I flipped him off.
“What do you want me to get you?” He asked
“Number 2 please”
“Coke?”
I nodded, yawning.
Cody opened the door, slamming it shut. I watched him walk into the restaurant before closing my eyes.
I could feel the time passing by the time Cody returned.
“Sorry, babe, long line in there” He said, climbing in the car. I opened my eyes, looking around.
“mmm its ok” I said, rubbing my eyes.
He laughed, handing me a bag. I dug into it, pulling out a cheese burger. I bit into it, loving the taste of fatty foods.
Cody grabbed his from the bag, holding it with one hand while drinking his soda with the other.
“You get any napkins?” I asked, searching the bag for them
“Nah”
I groaned “I’ll just use your shirt”
“You’re so funny” Cody said sarcastically. We ate our burgers, the darkness setting in.
~*~
We arrived home to an empty house. Cody called out the names of everyone who had been staying it. No response.
I dumped our trash away and walked over to Cody, wrapping my arms around his waist. He hugged me to him, his chin on top of my head. I closed my eyes and let the silence move us back and forth.
After a few moments, I pulled away, turning the television on. Cody jumped over the couch, shaking it once he landed. I saw down next to him, changing the channel randomly. Cody pulled me to him, his arm around my shoulders.
“Stop” He said as i flipped to a wrestling channel.
I kept going
“Bitch” he muttered
“Heard that”
“Wanted you to”
I shrugged and kept flipping.
“So we’re getting married soon”
“Thanks captain obvious”
“Shut up, I’m trying to have a conversation”
“Maybe I don’t want one”
“Carter, just shut up”
“I’m pretty sure that’s not how a conversation is done, but ok”
“You know what I meant”

“You going to answer?” Cody asked after a moment
I shrugged, motioning that my lips were sealed.
“You can talk now”
“Oh thank you Cody, for giving me permission to do something I was going to do regardless of your opinion”
“This is going to be a GREAT marriage” He said sarcastically
“Oh I can’t wait!”
“You could TRY not to be mean?”
“That’s like asking you to try not to be stupid”
“Bitch”
“I know”
“Just making sure”
“CODY” I screamed as he pinched my side. I squealed, pulling away from him “Don’t do that”
He grinned evilly, turning so that he faced me “Come here, Carter baby”
I shook my head no. Cody rolled his eyes, leaning toward me. I leaned away. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to him. I screamed as he started to tickle my sides. The scream turned into uncontrollable laughter in a matter of milli-seconds.
“Stop stop stop!” I begged
“I can’t, sweetheart!”
“YES YOU CAN”
“You’re right. I can. But I’m not gonna” He smirked, tickling me again.
“I’M GOING TO PEE MYSELF” I laughed, trying to push him away.
Cody looked at me for a second, before bursting into laughter. I took the chance to pull myself to the other side of the couch, taking a breather.
Cody finally stopped laughing, meeting my eyes.
“You’re so weird” He grinned
I stuck my tongue out at him
“Real mature”
“Whatever” I smiled back. Cody stood up, holding a hand out to me. I grabbed it, standing up with him.
He pulled me to him, pressing his lips against mine quickly “I’m tired.”
“Me too”
“let’s go to bed”
“Sounds good to me”
I kissed him one last time before heading up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to apologize for this chapter.
i had no inspiration for it.
I apologize, don't judge me on this chapter.
I'm losing interest in the story again.
Its only still going because of you're comments.
<3Subscribe<3Comment<3