Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Bachelor

****This Chapter is in Cody’s point of view*******
~*~*~*~*~

Carter was on my lap, her head resting against my shoulder. My arms wrapped around her body, hugging her too me. I cradled her little bump, fingers atop her own. It was silent. Neither of us spoke, both of us thinking of the same. In only a matter of well, we were down to hours now, I’d have a wife. I barely knew the girl and she was pregnant with some other guy’s kid.
Why didn’t I tell my parents?
I wouldn’t have had to get married to someone who hates me and she would’ve been able to go back to her normal life. I wouldn’t have to put up with her stupid friend, her stupid drama and her stupid baby.
She wouldn’t have to put up with my friends, my annoyance, and my lifestyle. I was torturing us both by not informing my parents it wasn’t my kid.
I guess she’d get the divorce anyways.
So it didn’t really matter. I just got more time to harass her than if I told of the fatherless child inside of her.
The door bell rang, the noise catching both of our attention. Carter tilted her head up to look at me.
“Should probably answer that, shouldn’t we?” I whispered with a slight smile
She nodded, her body sitting up and away from me “I’ll get it”
She rose, walking over to the door. I watched her the whole way, thoughts still flowing into my mind about our wedding. Would we have sex? Would I want to have sex knowing she’s pregnant? Would she want to have sex with me?
Carter looked over at me, a smirk across her lips. I grinned at her, leaning my head back. Yeah, she’d totally sleep with me. No worry there
Carter rolled her eyes before opening the door. I didn’t see who was there, nor did I have to. Only a millisecond after the door opened, a highpitch sequeal sounded from the petite girl outside of it.
“CARTER!” Trixie screamed. I flinched even from my distance away
“TRIXIE” Carter screamed back. I looked over to see them hugging like they’d never see each other again.
“I haven’t seen you in forever bitch!” Trixie grinned
“Its been like two weeks”
“Whatever. I’m hungry, got any food?” Trixie asked
Carter nodded towards the kitchen “Check in there”
Trixie grinned, skipping off to me. She paused to say hello to which I ignored and walked over to where Carter was standing alone. I knew in a matter of minutes my crew would show up to take me from my fiancé. I wrapped my arms around her, resting my chin atop her head.
I noticed Chase standing in the doorway
“What? No hug for Chase?” He grinned, opening his arms up
“Uh… I’ll pass” Carter said
“Aw come on” He whined. Carter pulled away from me, giving Chase a quick hug. He grinned, mouthing ‘Oh yes’ I narrowed my eyes at him. Carter pulled away, looking at me.
I rolled my eyes at her, hitting Chase’s fist with my own.
“Carter!” I heard that oh-so-annoying voice call from the kitchen “You ready to leave yet?”
“You just got her Trix!” Carter whined. I grinned inside.
“We gotta get going. The girls are waiting in the car” She said, walking over to Carter with a bag of my favorite chips in her hands. But at the moment, I didn’t care.
“Girls?” Chase and I asked intently.
Carter elbowed me. I grimaced slightly, whispering to her, “Bitch”
“Say your goodbyes” Trixie said “We seriously gotta get going”
Carter quickly turned around, giving me a small peck “Don’t get a girl pregnant”
I almost cracked up at that one. Look who’s talking, babe. I leaned down, kissing her like she should’ve kissed me “I don’t need two pregnant chicks on my ass”
She smiled “I’ll see you later. Have fun with Chase. Don’t do something stupid, I’m not in the mood to bail your ass out of jail the day of our wedding”
Ouch, “You’d make me sleep in there over night?”
She grinned innocently “Of course I would”
I rolled my eyes, earning a peck on the lips “See you later”
“You will” I smirked. She turned around to Chase, a stern look on her face
“If he’s not back by three, I’m calling the police”
Chase only rolled his eyes, muttering ‘psycho whore’ under his breath only loud enough for my ears. Well, apparently Trixie’s too. She stomped on his foot.
“Let’s go girl” Carter smiled, talking to Trixie who grinned back grabbing Carter’s wrist with her empty hand and pulling her out the door.
I couldn’t resist.
I smack her ass as she stumbled past me. I saw her bite her lip, face turning slightly red. Trixie shoved her in a car. I heard a few screams before the door shut, silencing them all. Chase walked up behind me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
He pulled me away from the door. I managed to get one last wave in before the car pulled away. Chase laughed, giving me one of those looks.
“You’re so whipped”
“Dude I’m not whipped” I said, sitting down on the couch. “So what are we doing tonight?”
Chase grinned devilishly, reaching into his back pocket “We, my dear friend, are going to see August Burns Red in concert tonight. Back stage passes, mother fuckkaaaa”
He held out the tickets. I grinned, highfiving him “Dude you fucking rock!”
“And best part? There are going to be hot chicks galore” Chase grinned
“Let’s get our fuckin’ asses out there man!”
“We’re pickin’ up Elm, Mark, and Petey too”
“Dude, I fuckin love you” I grinned, tackling Chase. He laughed, shoving me off.
“Let’s go!”
I ran off to the car, locking the door behind me.
Tonight was totally going to rock ass off. Chase stopped off at each house, picking up all of my friends.
It was totally going to kick ass. August Burns Red surrounded by sexy girls and basically a guilt-free pass. I just couldn’t have sex. Whatever. Carter never said I couldn’t make out with two girls at once.
Yup, gonna be a good night
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Almost the big day!!
Do me a favor and read my other two stories. I just got a spark of inspiration and i was just..ya know wondering what you guys thought. One's called "When nightmares become reality" And its like, the scifi me. I frickin love writing it but...could you please read& give me feed back? I don't even care if its bad.
There's also my story "A mistaken Kiss" Please feedback!
I know you're probably not gonna read them, but its worth the asking. I hope you do& i love love love hearing feedback even if its bad (which i'm ok with) and like, EEP i'm exciting for the next chapter!!
Comment&Subscribe&love
<3<3<3