Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

Blagh

Ok, ok. Soooo I'm pregnant. I cant tell anyone cause I havent been with Cody long enough for anyone to guess. And if I tell anyone, they'll totally tell Jim. And when I try to explain to Jim that it's not Cody's he'll wonder who it is.
I cant answer that.
And he's a virgin so the only thing I can really do is say I was raped.
But he knows I wouldve gone to him first if that would have happened.
And mom and dad would freak
and everything would turn into chaos.
Peeeeeerrrfect.
So I just............wait. And find an abortion clinic.
Now, I have to seem like an anti-abortionist. Great. Cause I can totally act. Note sarcasm.
I brushed my hair aside as Cody rounded the corner.
"Listen" He said "When we get there, do NOT mention that I have to marry you. Do NOT hang out with me. And do NOT expect me to drive you home. Cause I'll be too drunk for that"
"First" I said "Why do I want anyone to know that i have to marry something like......THAT. Second, I'm meeting Jim here so I wouldnt want to be near you. Third, I'll be too drunk to care dipshit"
"Whatever." He parked the car and we got out. I followed him up a hill to a MANSION! So much better than the crap hole he was living in! (not that my house was any better than his since the dumbasses lived there) As soon as we got inside, Cody left. I pulled out my phone and texted Jim.
-Where are you?- I asked
-1276 right?- He responded
-yes-
-turn around-
I did and grinned "JIM!"
I ran up and hugged him. Well, jumped on him too. He stumbled back slightly, and wrapped his arms around me. It's been forever since I've felt so happy.
"Carter!" He grinned and kissed me.
"Its been so long!" I whined "Too long"
"I know. Come on. Let's go get something to drink"
"Ok" I smiled and pulled him to the kitchen. A couple was making out right next to the beers. I rudely shoved them aside. They broke up, the dumb blonde giving me a look. Not that I can say much since when I'm drunk, I am a dumb blonde whore.
Thank God I have Jim to stop me from doing anything...ya kno.....
I grabbed our beers and pulled Jim away from the slut who started to flirt with him while the guy she was kissing was trying to get her attention again. I opened my beer and took a swag.
"Ahhh" I said, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand "That's good"
"Shaiice?" he asked
"What?"
"Wanna go dance?" He shouted over the blaring music. Situations by Escape the Fate came on and I screamed.
"YES!" I pulled him out, spilling his beer on the floor. We erupted into giggles and started to swig our hips as I sung with the song.
"I touched her 'ooh" she touched me 'ahh' it was the craziest thing!" I shouted. Jim put his hands around my waist. What happened to his drink? I banged my head to the music. Suddenly, I was shoved out of his arms.
A couple walked past us. They were making out as they were moving awkward. I heard laughter and looked up.
My vision was kinda foggy. And after only one beer right? Well....I may have gotten a few more in the kitchen before i left.
Cody and Chase and another guy were laughing at me. I made a face and stood up.
"Wanna a peice of me bitch?" I said
They laughed harder.
"Ya-yeah I do" Chase said. He reached out and put his hand on my boob. I pulled my arm back and punched him in the face.
"Agh!" He yelled, clutching his nose. "Stupid whore!"
"HEY!" Jim yelled "No one calls my girl a whore"
He pulled his fist back and punched Chase in the gut. Chase doubled over, but Jim hit his chin. Chase's body fell over backwards. Cody and the other guy looked pissed.
"Why dont you pick on someone your own size?" Cody snapped.
"Gladly" Jim slurred. He went into right hook Cody, when Cody's foot lashed out at Jim's stomach. Jim stumbled back but quickly got back. He ran forward but Cody punched his face. Jim fell back. I screamed profanity and ran up to claw Cody.
"Dumbass! Stop!" He yelled, shoving me on the couch. The music had changed to Dead by My Chemical Romance. It seemed that no one noticed anything. I tried to roll myself off the couch, but Cody got on to of me. He straddled me and pulled his hand back.
SLAP!
I clawed at his face. My fingers pulled at his hair.
another SLAP!
"Stop you stupid idiot!" Cody yelled. I cowarded back. Even up close, I couldnt make out all the facial features. Cody got off me.
"Come on. We're going home"
"What?! But I wanna stay!" I whined
"No!"
Cody grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me out. A few people turned to look as I started to scream, but most ignored me. Outside the house, it was quiet. I could still hear the music muffled by the house.
Cody continued to pull me to his car. He shoved me into the back seat and got into the front. I groaned rolled over.
"Dammit Carter, I'm not even drunk!" He yelled.
"I dont feel good" I mumbled.
"Cause you're drunk dumbass." He growled "It's not even midnight!"
"I dont-" I hurled in the backseat. Yes, I get sick faster than most people.
"ARGH!" He yelled "You puked in my car! I can't believe you! Stupid bitch! I hate you!"
I puked again.
I didnt care anymore. This was not a good feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok. there ya go. not how i wanted but when ya right, ya just right.