Sleepless Nights Don't Get Much Better

The beginning

Waking up. That would be hard if I slept. But I don't. I'm a vampire no I'm not an insomniac I'm just a vampire. I'm Emily Scarlett Cullen. Just your normal vegetarian vampire. I have the most amazing family. Well there more like adoptives you see because I don't exactly remember much about my real family.

Well I remember one thing. I remember sitting in a car with leather interior. Then a flash of red and voices talking about how much blood I was losing. Then an awful burning like I was on fire. Then nothing I could smell everything the dust in the air, The cotton and vanilla air freshener and dog it made me want to screw up my nose and just be sick.

I opened my eye's and there was my 'family'. They introduced themselves and asked me if I knew my name. That's where I was stuck. I remember what I said tho.

" Emily Scarlett and that's where it gets fuzzy "

Of course Emmett thought my last name was 'and that's where it gets fuzzy.' He cracks me up. He's my biggest brother. No I mean he really is my biggest brother. Jasper is the brother who makes me feel calm and safe. I think that's because that's his extra ability. Or because that the kind of person he is. Then we have Edward. He is the one who I can just chill-ax with. He has the most amazing C.D collection ever.

My 'niece' Reneesmee is one smart cookie. She appears to be what 14 now but in-fact she only 1 I think. It's incredible and then she stops growing at 7 and stays 17 forever lucky bugger. I have to be 18 for the rest of my life.

Alice is the best person to go shopping with. She could shop all day. Her Porsche is amazing it's so shinny and ... YELLOW. Rosalie is just perfect she's beautiful, smart you know like one of those supermodels but she's not as fake. Bella is like my agony aunt. She gives the best advice. Plus if you don't want a certain someone to hear thoughts she's good to have around.

Carlisle and Esme are the perfect parents I couldn't ask for a better set. For my Death-day as I call it (it's like a vampires birthday) they got me a 1968 mercury comet in red.

Anyway back to my story. Oh yeah getting up. Yeah I suppose I could say I got up for school. I just pulled out my jeans and white vest top and pulled my purple off shoulder top over it. I pulled on my black flats and grabbed my bag. I looked in the mirror to make sure I had no blood on my face. ( Now that would be triadic). I went down stairs and picked up my keys. Me, Bella and Alice went out to the garage to get to my pride and joy. We got in and started the drive to school. How I hated this place.

I walked into the building awaiting today's events.

Emily's out fit

Image

The 1968 mercury comet

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first chapter so be nice guys

Comments ??

Peace & Love
Natalie xxx