Forever or Never

Ding-Dong-Ditch Canadian Celebrities

"Well?" Kiro glared at us and waved the magazine in our face.
"Kiro-" I stated but he cut me off.
"Is this what you two been up to?" He growled and threw the magazine at Shin's face violently.
We both just stayed quiet and looked down.
"I can't believe you two would do something like this!" Kiro spat in our faces, "This is more than wrong, this is illegal!"
"Would you just-" I started in a tiny voice but Kiro's look stopped me.
"Do you know what could happen know, Cherlin?" Kiro growled at me, "Shin could go to jail!"
"I'm sorry!" I cried.
Tears were slipping down my cheeks rapidly.
"Cherri, don't say tha-" Shin was interrupted by Kiro's fist coming in contact with his jaw.
"Don't ever fucking speak to my sister again!" He yelled, "You've corrupted her enough!"
"Shut up, Kiro!" I sobbed.
Kiro grabbed Shin's arm violently and attempted to pull him up off the bed, but I reached out and grabbed Shin's other arm.
"Let. Go. Cherlin." Kiro said menacingly.
"No!" I said and pulled on Shin's arm.
Kiro pulled back and we soon began having a tug-of-war match with Shin.
"Okay, ow!" Shin said and tried to get away from us.
My grip slipped and Kiro pulled him away.
Kiro emediantly slammed his fist into Shin's cheek just below his eye. Shin fell back onto the floor and Kiro didn't even pause, he was punching and kicking and clawing at Shin. Within seconds Shin's face was a bloody mess.
"Kiro, stop it!" I screamed at him.
It didn't faze him at all, he just continued with the punches and kicks.
"What's going on?" A worried voice asked.
I looked up through my tears to see Strify, Yu, Aburn, Justin, Toby, Romeo and a smirking Shenae.
"Kiro! Stop it," Yu said.
He and Romeo rushed over and pulled Kiro off of Shin. Kiro was flailing around as the pulled him across the room and away from Shin.
Strify and I rushed down to Shin's side. He was coughing on blood and his nose was crooked and spewing (sp?) blood like a fountain.
"Aburn, go get a wet towel or something," Strify muttered and whipped some of the blood away from Shin's eyes.
"Are you okay?" I whispered.
"Never"- cough -"Better," He tried to smiled but this didn't work out too well.
Aburn appeared with a wash cloth and I took it and began whiping Shin's face off. Shin winced when and touch his nose.
"Sorry," I mumbled and continued cleaning the blood off.
Once all the red was gone, only black and blue and purple remained.
"Why did you guys do that?" Strify asked.
I sniffed and whipped my nose on my arm.
"I don't know," I murmured.
"They couldn't help it," Aburn said, speaking for me.
"What?" Strify gave her a look.
"You should have seen Cherri after the first totally accidental kiss," Aburn continued, "She was a wreck, she was so scared of what would happen."
"Not really," I mumbled, "I just really like Shin."
"Well, you couldn't have waited until you were legal?" Romeo asked, walking over.
"No," I muttered, "And don't blame Shin for this! It's my fault!"
"No, it's not," Shin coughed, "I do have my own mind, I wanted to do all that."
"Not something you should be saying with Kiro planning your death," Strify said.
Shin chuckled quietly then winced.
"Ow."
"What hurts? Are you okay?" I asked, worried.
"I-it's fine. Just my side," He muttered.
I emediantly ripped his shirt up, earning a growl from Kiro, and gasped. There was already a football sized, purple and blue bruise forming across his ribs.
I turned and glared at Kiro. I slowly got up and walked over to him with my fists clenching and unclenching.
"Why do you have to be so damn overly protective?" I hissed, "You just beat up your best friend!"
"He fucking deserved it!" Kiro spat, "He was fucking my sister!"
I let my hand smash down on Kiro's cheek, emitting a loud smacking sound. There was a red hand mark already forming on his face.
"You don't have to kill him for something that's both our faults, mostly mine, even," I growled, "If you're going to do that to Shin then you should just fucking kill me,"
"I wouldn't-" Kiro shook his head.
"Of course not!" I screamed at him, "You never think about the part I have in situations, you think about the other person! Wake up a realize I'm not perfect and that this is all my fault!"
It's weird that I was taking the blame so openly for this.
"Cherri-" Kiro muttered.
"What happened to calling me Cherlin, huh?" I hissed, "What, are you trying get on my good side again by using my nickname?"
"No-" Kiro started but I cut him off by punched him square in the face.
"I don't fucking care," I shook my head at him, "I just want to go home."
"What?" Aburn asked in a tiny voice.
I looked over at her and saw that she had a wide-eyed pouty expression.
"B-but what about everything we were going to do?" She asked, "Remember? We were going to go to parties and ding-dong-ditch Canadian Celebrities," She looked on the verge of tears.
"Yeah? Well, I don't think we can now," I said quietly and ran out of the hotel.
I ran down the sidewalk, just trying to get away from everything.
"Hey!" A voice shouted.
I didn't stop running until I reached Central Park.
"Cherri, wait up!' The voice shouted again.
I turned around to see Elsa running up to me with some blonde girl behind her.
"What?" I sniffed and whipped the tears from my eyes.
"Are you okay?" Elsa asked.
"Am I okay? What kind of question is that?" I snapped and sat down against a tree, "My life is falling apart."
"Is this about that magazine?" The blonde girl asked.
I looked up at her, "Who are you?"
"Oh! Uh... Savanah Stanely," She said.
I nodded, "Yeah, this is about the magazine."
"What happened?" Elsa asked, sitting down next to me.
"Kiro saw it and beat the living shit out of Shin," I said, "This is all my fault. If I had never talked Shin into it..."
"Cherri!" Someone else shouted.
I looked past the two and saw Strify walking our way.
"What do you want, Sebastian?" I sniffed again.
"Whoa. Use of my real name, not nice," He said with a crooked smile, "Kiro wants to talk to you."
"Why would I want to talk to him? He's a fucking ass," I said.
"Uh... Cherri? You and Shin were fucking behind his back. How did you expect he would react?" Strify asked.
"How would you know if we were... having sex?" I asked.
"Well... were you?" Strify asked.
I sighed, "Once. But that's all! Shin didn't even really want to..."
"Au mein gott! Cherri raped Shin!" Strify tried to lighten the mood.
"Not the time!" I snapped.
Strify bit his lip.
"Sorry," He scratched his head.
"Look, I gotta' go guys," I said to Savanah and Elsa.
"'Kay, bye," Elsa gave me a little wave as I stood up.
I nodded at her and walked back to the hotel with Strify.
The walk was silent until we reach the outside of the hotel room and we heard yelling.
"How could you?"
"Shut up, Kiro! This is none of your business!"
"She's my sister! Of course it's my business!"
I rolled my eyes and walked into the room.
"Would you two shut the hell up?" I shouted above them.
Kiro turned to look at me sadly.
"What did you want?" I hissed.
"You're going back to Germany. Everyone who is not on the tour is going home." He answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoop! I finally spell-checked this one! ^-^ Sorry I left you guys at such an evil cliffhanger. Lol!
- Cherri