Forever or Never

I Was Thinking...

“Turn left!”

“I thought it was right!”

“How the hell can you forget how to get to the hospital at a time like this?!”

“Stop screaming already!” I yelled.

“We’re here!” Kiro said.

I was suddenly rushed out of the backseat of the car into a wheelchair then I was wheeled down to the O.B. section of the hospital. That’s right. It was time.

“We’ll be right outside the door,” Shin said and kissed my forehead.

“Would you like to come in and give her support?” the doctor asked.

“I’ll go,” Aburn said and rushed to my side.

Nine freaking hours later after LOTS of pain, it was finally over. The nurse took the babies to get cleaned up and the doctor did whatever else was needed.

After they were cleaned up, the nurse brought the babies back into the room so I could see them. Yes, they did turn out to be twins. A girl and a boy.

“There is someone that would like to see you,” the nurse smiled. The door opened and Shin walked in with a huge smile on his face.

I smiled back and motioned for him to sit down. The nurse smiled and walked out of the room to leave us alone.

“Do you want to hold one of them?” I asked.

“Uhm…” he looked nervous.

“Don’t worry,” I said and lifted the boy up slightly. “Just keep his head propped up.”

Shin took the boy and did as I said.

“So what about names?” I asked.

“Uh…” Shin stared down at the baby in his arms, “I’m not sure. What did you have in mind?”

“For the boy…” I thought for a moment, “I was thinking about Oliver.”

“Oliver…” Shin smiled, “That’s nice. What about the girl?”

I smiled, “Layni. I’ve always liked that name.”

“So,” Shin smiled, “Layni and Oliver?”

“I like that,” I smiled.

“Knock, Knock,” the door opened and Kiro walked in with Aburn, Shenae, Elsa and Savanah.

“Hi, guys,” I smiled.

They crowded around my bed and stared in awe at the twins.

“Did you figure out any names yet?” Kiro asked.

I smiled at Shin.

“Oliver and Layni,” he said.

“Cute,” Elsa cooed.

“Do any of you want to hold them?” I asked.

“Ohh! Me!” Shenae squealed.

I giggled and held Layni out to her.

“I get Lil’ Oli,” Kiro said and held his arms out.

“Oh god!” I giggled, “Kiro’s got a nickname for him.”

Shin laughed and handed Oliver over to Kiro.

The door opened again and the rest of Cinema Bizarre walked in.

Strify was holding a giant teddy bear and there was a huge smile on his face. He put the bear down in a chair and joined the crowd around my bed.

“How’s your birthday been so far?” he asked.

I smiled, “Besides the nine hours of pain,” I looked at the twins, “it’s been great.”

“Well, congratulations,” he smiled, “You got two presents.”

I laughed at that. It was kind of ironic that the twins were born on my birthday.

“Okay,” the nurse came back in, “I’m going to need you all to leave. I’m sure Ms. Cherri wants to rest.”

They all mumbled responses and filed out, but I made Shin stay.

“Shin stays,” I said.

She smiled and nodded, “Okay, but you and the babies need rest.”

I nodded, “Okay. Thanks, Lia.”

She laughed and waved to me before walking back out of the room.

“You make so many friends,” Shin laughed.

“Yup,” I yawned, “I’m gonna go to sleepy now.”

“Okay,” he smiled, “Guten nacht, Leibes.”

I smiled and looked over at the cradle thing that Layni and Oliver were in.

“Guten nacht,” I said before falling asleep.

***

“Au mien got!” I laughed, “You two calm down. You’re driving Auntie Aburn insane.”

Layni and Oliver looked at each other and giggled then ran to their room. They were three years old now and I was nineteen.

“Those little hoodlums!” Aburn playfully shook her fist at them.

“Calm down, Auntie Aburn,” I laughed, “Maybe you shouldn’t have given them all that candy.”

“Don’t pin your children’s hyperness on me!” she laughed.

“What’s going on in here?” a voice asked.

I turned around and saw Shin walking in.

“Pop Tart!” I squealed and jumped at him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my arms around his neck.

“Someone’s happy to see me,” he chuckled.

“I missed you!” I said, “I haven’t seen you in a whole week!”

“I missed you too,” he smiled and kissed me.

“So, I guess since your back I can leave,” Aburn smirked and winked at me before leaving.

“How were Layni and Oliver while I was gone?” Shin asked, carrying me down the hallway of our apartment to the twins’ room.

“Perfect as always,” I laughed, “Aburn gave them a giant bag of Sour Patch Kids though so they’re a little hyper.”

Shin laughed and set me down outside of the room. We looked through the door way and saw the two pretending to shoot each other with toy guns.

I smiled and leaned into Shin.

“They’re so cute,” I whispered.

The twins had their share of similarities, but they still looked different.

Layni had fiery red hair like how mine was when I was little that had natural black and drown streaks and it was in spiral curls all the way down to the small of her back. Her eyes were a gemstone green that stood out against the black frame of eyelashes.

Oliver, had Shin’s natural hair though. It was a very dark brown, almost black, and it went down to his chin. It was usually messy and covered his eyes most of the time but he still looked adorable. His eyes were a shimmering grey that definitely came from Shin.

They both had Shin’s lips though. They had my nose shape and eye shape, Shin’s chubby cheeks, exactly like when he was there age a realized after looking at his old pictures, and his naturally thin build.

“Daddy!” the two squealed in unison and ran at Shin once they noticed he was standing there.

“Hey you two,” he chuckled, “did you behave while I was gone?”

“Yup!” Layni giggled.

“Absodukaly!” Oliver smirked. His smirk looked so much like Shin’s.

“Sure, I’ll believe that,” Shin smiled, “go ahead and play. Mama and I are going to go talk.”

They nodded and went back to playing before Shin pulled me into the living room. He sat in the recliner chair and pulled me into his lap.

“I was thinking,” Shin smiled at me, “you’re out of high school and we’ve finished touring for this year.”

“And what did you’re prettyful head come up with?” I asked with a giggled.

“Well, I was wondering,” Shin reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring, “wanna’ get married?”

I stared at the ring for a moment, a smile slowly growing on my face.

“Yes!” I squealed and planted a huge kiss on his lips.

He chuckled and I felt him slip the ring onto my left ring finger.

“I love you so much!” I said against his lips.

“I love you too,” Shin chuckled and placed a few more gentle kisses on my lips.

****

“Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!” Aburn squealed as she twirled me around, “Absolutely perfect!”

I giggled and rolled my eyes at her enthusiasm. I had told her the day after Shin proposed and she had declared herself my personal wedding planner. She even designed my dress.

The dress was black – we went against the traditional and instead of the bride wearing white and the groom wearing black we switched it up – with lace all along the skirt. The torso had black lacing along the top and was tied in the back like a corset. The skirt was in the top area but poofed out in this black mesh stuff at my knees.

“It’s amazing,” I said as I looked in the mirror.

“Here,” Aburn handed me black, lace fingerless gloves that went up to my elbows, “put these on.”

I pulled the gloves on then Aburn rushed to put my make-up on. She did my eyeliner so that it was sparkly black and was winged then swished the mascara wand over my lashed and applied this purplish-pinkish lipstick.

I smiled at my reflection when she was done. My hair was pulled into a fancy ponytail and the natural curls fell down to my shoulders. My make-up was done perfectly and the dress looked amazing.

“I love it,” I said with a huge smile on my face.

I turned and looked at all the bridesmaids. Aburn was the maid-of-honor and the others were Shenae, Elsa and Savanah. Layni was my flower girl.

The bride’s maid dresses were very simple, but still beautiful. They were a dark purple, strapless, and went down to their knees. There was a thick red ribbon thing tied around their waists in a huge bow at their backs.

Layni’s dress was knee-length too and had spaghetti straps. It was red and had purple sparkles all over it.

“I think everything’s set,” Shenae said.

“Someone go tell them that we’re ready,” Aburn said.

Elsa jumped up and skipped out of the room.

“Mama, is it almost time?” Layni asked.

“Almost, Sweetie,” I smiled and hugged her, “You remember what to do, right?”

“Yup,” she smiled, “Thwow the flowers.”

“That’s right,” I giggled, “Throw the flowers.”

“They’re ready when you are,” Elsa said, coming back into the room.

“Then let’s go,” Aburn smiled and we all walked out of the basement of the church.

We got up to the doors that led to the main area thing where the wedding would take place.

“Okay,” Aburn said, “Sav, you go first. Elsa, wait five seconds then follow her. Shenae, you do the same. I go and then Layni goes. Cherri, you wait until the music starts then you start walking. Half a second between each step. Remember that. No running.”

I giggled and rolled my eyes. “Okay. No running.”

Everyone laughed and we got into position. The music for the bride’s maids started up and they did as Aburn said. Once Layni started walking down the aisle, the doors closed and I got behind them.

I waited until I heard the guitarist strum the first note of the bridal march – instead of piano we had guitar – and the doors opened. I looked up and saw Shin smiled at me from the alter. I smiled back and began walking as Aburn had instructed. Half a second between each step.

I finally made it up to him and smiled widely. We exchanged our vows and when our time came to say those two words, we each said them.

“I do,” I smiled when it was my turn.

“You may kiss the bride,” the guy said.

Shin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a gentle kiss.

The guy pronounced us husband and wife and we ran down the aisle, getting pelted by rice and bubbles along the way, and out to the white limo. We climbed in, laughing the whole time, and closed the door. I rolled the window down and waved to everyone as we drove off towards the wedding reception.

“That was amazing,” I said and leaned my head against Shin’s chest.

“I agree,” he chuckled and kissed my head.

“You know, I was thinking again,” he smiled at me, “You know how you call me Pop Tart all the time?”

I nodded.

“I figured, I should probably give you a nickname,” he smiled.

“Oh, this’ll be interesting,” I giggled, “What is it?”

Shin laughed, “SpongeBob, because you took his place in my heart.”

I laughed at that and kissed Shin’s nose.

“I like it,” I said.

We got to the reception just as everyone else did.

Everything flowed smoothly and it was just like a fairytale.

“Okay, I think we all know what time it is,” Aburn said over a microphone, “Shin and Cherri, on the dance floor.”

Or friends ushered us on the to the dance floor so that we could have the first dance.

Shin snaked his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder. We moved with the music as I looked around the reception. Layni and Oliver were chasing each other around through the tables, making me giggled at how cute they were.

“Our family is so bizarre,” Shin chuckled and lifted my chin up so that I would look into his eyes.

I smiled and blushed slightly at his intense gaze.

He placed a long, gentle kiss on my lips. Our first official kiss as a married couple.

Cherri& Shin= ♥
♠ ♠ ♠
LAST CHAPTER! =( I wish it wasn't over. Lol! Keep an eye out for the sequal! -_^
- Cherri