Life Of The Unwanted

Chapter 2

“Jonathan, Wake up it’s time for school.” Jon’s grandmother smiled and shook the boy awake.
“Ugh, no.” He turned over and pulled the pillow over his head. His grandmother pulled the pillow away from him and pulled the blankets off him too.
“You can’t be late for School on your first day.” She smiled kissing his forehead. Jonathan groaned and wiped where his grandmother had just kissed him. His grandmother was so loving.
“Come on Jonathan.” She said impatiently as she pulled the boy out of bed and placed him on his feet. He stumbled over t the wardrobe and picked out a school uniform. He pushed his grandmother out of his room and shut the door so he could get changed.

Jonathan walked down the stairs and into the kitchen; there was Toast on the table, along with a peanut butter jar and a knife.
“Your dad told me you liked peanut butter.” Jonathan’s grandma explained. He nodded and smiled at her before grabbing the jar and spreading the brown paste onto his toast.

Jonathan’s first day at school was a hard one, almost like his first day at the orphanage. No one liked him and the only person that was remotely nice to him was Damien. Damien was the boy appointed to show Jon around the school, to be his friend. Kids picked on Jon for his height, he was so much taller than the rest of them, but still short, they picked on him because he was chubby. Jon wanted to cry. But he knew if he did they would just pick on him for that too.

His first day brought memories of his life at the orphanage. How the kids picked on him there too, and how his dad left him. He was scared that maybe his grandmother was going to leave him too. She was exactly like him, so loving, and his dad left him.

When Jon got into the back of the car he started crying, in the back of the car no one could pick on him for being a ‘sook’ or a ‘cry baby’. In the back of the car he could let whatever he wanted out.

Over the years nothing got better for Jonathan, kids still picked on him. His grandmother got a boyfriend. He was nice to Jonathan at times but he could also be cruel, for his grandmothers boyfriend was an alcoholic and Jon could have sworn he was on drugs too. Then Jon mad the bad decision of cutting. He carved things like ‘fuck me’ into his legs or random deep cuts to try take him out of the cruel world he was brought into. He hated being the kid who was always teased. He hated being the one who got picked on when he got home to a drunken man, he hated that his grandmother let her boyfriend walk all over her. He hated his life most of all. He knew nothing was going to get better for him. It could only get worse. He wished he had a dad who loved him like Jon loved his dad. This time Jon had gone too far, and was rushed to hospital in the middle of the night. He’d cut a ligament in his leg. Jonathan lost a lot of blood and had to spend the next day in hospital recovering from his near death experience.
♠ ♠ ♠
second update of the day... wow. shows how much work i do in professional writing :D hope this is doing okay and it makes sence.

Cass & Crysal