Life Of The Unwanted

Chapter 4

This time around Jon's stay at the orphanage was slightly better, kids talked to him and he made friends quite quickly. There were still kids who didn't like him, but there were more kids that did like him then didn't.
When Marie said that Jon had no family left she was lying, there was one person left who could give Jonathan a home. Emily, his auntie.
She was fighting for his custody. She stopped talking to her mother when she found out what she had done.

"How could you choose this dog over your own family!" Emily roared at her mother. Emily found it unfair that her mother could do such a thing. Out raged that he chose the scum she found laying in the street with no money over her own grandson. This was the last time that Marie and Emily would talk, Marie would be alone. All her family was against her now.

A month went by and Jon was let out from time to time to be with Emily, to meet the family he was going to be living with. Jon liked Emily's boyfriend Con. One Friday they took Jonathan to meet Con's family. When he walked into the large old house. There were around 25 people. Most of them kids. Jonathan recognized one of them. Damien his friend from primary school. What a small world it was for him.
'At least I know someone here' Jon thought to himself entering the kitchen and watching people leaning over the kitchen table to grab food from the center. Talking to each other in another language he knew as Maltese. Kids entered from the lounge that connected to the kitchen area.

Jon was like the shiny new toy for the kids, someone else they could muck around with. Jon saw this as a chance for new friends, there was so many kids here he was amazed by it.
"Hi I'm Claudine, Whats your name?" A short brunette girl smiled at him.
"I'm Jonathan." he smiled back waving a big hand at her. She skipped off into the backyard. people introduced themselves to Jonathan.
"Jess" a girl waved at him then didn't talk to him for the rest of the night.
they boys played Wrestling with Jon. but not all of them were particularly nice to him. Only Damien and Claudine were really nice to him that night. At times he was called a 'Fag' when he said something Chris thought sounded 'gay'. This irritated Claudine but she didn't mention anything.

Jonathan went back to the orphanage and cried. But when he thought about it... at least someone there was nice to him. Jonathan thought about Claudine and how she was so nice to him. 'Maybe there is still hope for friends.' he thought to himself wiping the tears away from his eyes.

'Maybe' Jonathan got out of bed and turned the light off and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay sorry to crystal for writing this chapter :S i wasn't supposed to :)

Cass :)