Status: Active

Pick The Poison And Pour Yourself A Glass

I Bet He Is A Gentleman

Spencer and I were now on our way to the V.I.P. room for the after party.

"I bet this party's gonna be sick!" Spencer said in excitement.

Spencer was wearing a short gray cocktail dress with black pumps, fishnets and her was curled. Me on the other hand was in a sort of black pearl party/cocktail dress with silver accents. I was wearing the same pumps as Spencer's though I wasn't wearing any pantyhose or fishnets of any kind. I kept my hair in it's natural wave.

Upon entering the room, no one really noticed us. The whole place was pumped.

"Hey!" William caught our attention.

Thank God someone finally noticed us.

"Hey Bill!" Spencer said as she dragged me to where Beckett was.

"You girls look stunning," he said as he took a sip of his Mojito.

"You look pretty good yourself," Spencer grinned.

William had nothing busy on. Just a white polo, a black vest and black skinnies to hug his thin figure. Even though, he looked hot with that messy hair of his.

"Doesn't he Trista?" Spencer nudged me as she noticed that I was staring at William.

"Yea," I smiled.

Wow. That was embarrassing.

"Yo, Flynn!" Gabe butted in. "You look hot tonight, babe."

"Whatever Saporta!" Spencer hissed. She didn't like being called hot by her friends. Or by other people. "I bet I could beat you in drinking all those beer!"

"You're on!" Gabe cockily said.

Spencer then went to the other side of the room to beat Gabe in whatever.

Just a fact; Spencer is a heavy drinker. Due to the partying and clubbing we've been through the years. And yes, we've also been through fake ID's. I'm her opposite. Her type is hardcore drinking while I just sit down and drink cocktails.

"Spencer's a tough chick, isn't she?" William laughed.

"Mhmm," I agreed as I got a glass of lime daiquiri and sat down next to him.

He just smiled, not looking at anyone.

I couldn't hep but just stare at him.

He had all the right proportions. He's a gentleman. He made me feel special. And a great singer. He's perfect.

I snapped back to reality and looked at something else. I don't want to humiliate myself for the second time.

My attention was shifted to where the DJ was. Nate screaming "Let's get wasted!" while holding 2 bottles of Jack Daniel's, drinking it alternately.

"You're already wasted," I giggled.

"Huh?" William asked.

"No! Nate! You see..."

Shit. Not again.

He just stifled a laugh.

"Oh. Nate,"

Damn, I'm so careless with the things I do. I was now imagining hitting myself in the head with a bottle of wine.

"So, why aren't you out with the rest of the guys? I mean drinking like Gabe over there." I said, changing the topic.

"Well, I guess I like hanging with you." he faintly smiled. "How about you?"

"Same," I said keeping my voice monotone. "I'm not much of a drinker, too."

"Very lady-like of you. That's cute."

Why are you such a sweet talker?

"Thanks," I smiled. "I take that as a compliment."

"So, who was that guy you were talking to awhile ago?" he asked.

Isn't that great. He brought it up.

"Ian. My ex."

"Oh, I see." he said, finishing his drink.

"Yea. he said he was sorry. He's such a douche."

"It seems like you're bitter,"

"Maybe. Anyway, any past girlfriends?" I asked, emphasizing the world girlfriends.

"I had one, but I guess you can't really call it a serious relationship." he said.

I looked at him.

"I mean, sure we went out. Movies and stuff. But I guess we just weren't growing together. So we broke it off." he tried smiling.

His eyes. His eyes were now evident with pain and sadness.

"I'm sorry for asking,"

I didn't want to see him this way.

"Nah, it's nothing."

I just stared at the floor.

"You look really pretty tonight," he said.

I could now see his beautiful brown eyes glitter again.

"Who am I kidding, you always look pretty." he whispered.

It sent happy hormones all over my body. Thank you, Mr. Beckett.

"You too," was all I managed to say.

We didn't talk after. We just awkwardly sat there. William giving a few "Hey," to those greeting him.

I was smiling at Spencer who was really beating Gabe at this point. I continued watching my best friend beat Gabe Saporta in a drinking game, until I felt a warm hand holding mine.

"May I?" William said, asking for my permission.

"Yea," I said, having a good grip of his.

I think it's safe to say, I am completely head over heels for this guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update for the day!
Well, bad news. I'll be gone for a week or so. (Sorry.)
Me and my family are going somewhere to spend Summer vacation.
So yea. That's why I posted 2 lengthy chapters for 1 day.

Tell me what you think. :)