Status: Active

Pick The Poison And Pour Yourself A Glass

Surprise, Surprise

"Gabe?" I asked in a surprised tone.

"Trista? Yea, this is Gabe."

"Um, I wanted to check on Spencer." I went straight to my point.

"She's still asleep."

"Oh. Well, kindly tell her to call me when she wakes up. Thanks,"

"No problem,"

That's odd. Why would Gabe answer Spencer's call. I mean, he does know that it's her personal belonging.

"Spencer's still asleep?"

"Yea," I said in a neutral tone.

"And I'm guessing Gabe was the one who answered that call," William said.

"Of course, dickhead. Didn't you hear she said Gabe?" Sisky laughed at William mockingly.

"Look who's talking," William laughed. "As if it wasn't obvious that Spencer is still asleep,"

It was adorable on how they were teasing each other. Considering Bill and Sisky are best friends.

Sisky then smacked William's head. I even heard a loud thump. William then "bear-hugged" Sisky. I weakly smiled and left them.

I went back to my bunk and fixed my bed. Though I can't help but think about Spencer... and Gabe. The thought of them having sex is just, weird. I find it really awkward just thinking about it since Spencer would always act tomboyish around Gabe. And just the thought of Spencer naked...

Fuck. Get out dirty thoughts. Go away.

"Trista?" William said, knocking on my door.

"What is it?" I said as I opened the door.

"Cheer up," he smiled as he took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"Eat,"

He placed my breakfast in front of me.

"I don't really..." I hesitated.

"You have to at least eat something. I can't bear knowing I've already eaten and you haven't,"

I wasn't really in the mood to eat right now. Hell, I was too lazy to eat.

I rolled my eyes and took a bite of the apple fritter I cooked earlier.

"Happy?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You have to at least eat one whole fritter," William chuckled.

"You're not the boss of me! What if I don't want to?"

"Then I guess you won't get any kiss from me," he smirked.

As if.

"Fine," I grinned. "One bite was all I asked for anyway. I don't care if you don't kiss me," I trailed off.

It was obvious I was joking.

William shot me an "Oh-no-you-didn't" sort of look.

"I was kidding,"

I then kissed him on the cheek.

Silly boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know.
Weird chapter.

Comment though? Oh and subscribe while you're at it. :)