Status: Active

Pick The Poison And Pour Yourself A Glass

Get Out of My Dream

It was already midnight and I still couldn't sleep. Random thoughts were rushing in my head like mad.

William. The café. William. Me. William.

Fuck. I'm tired and I want to sleep.

I closed my eyes and hugged my pillow. I turned to my right side and relaxed myself a bit. I don't know why, but when I sleep on my right, I fall asleep faster.

A few minutes have passed and thankfully, I got what I wanted. I was asleep.

I was on my last bite of blueberry muffin and my tea was half-empty. He didn't eat anything. Instead, he kept on smiling and continued listening to my unexciting stories. I wonder how he could put up with me. I left a tip and he opened the door for me. How sweet. It was one of those cold nights in California, and he hold my hand to keep it warm. He accompanied me to my house and I pecked him on the lips. I was lucky to have him. Although something felt strange. It felt like I wouldn't see him again. Something was different this time.

"Don't go," I said.

"I have to," he smiled and left.

"Don't go,"


I woke up at around 2 in the morning and saw Spencer peacefully snoring.

Lucky bitch.

"What the hell was that about," I said to myself.

It was Ian once again. Its really weird, I don't have feelings for the guy anymore and here I am dreaming of him.

I decided to stay awake. Sleep wasn't the answer this time. I didn't want to go back to sleep and dream about a guy I wasted my time on. I'm not being bitter or anything, but that's what I think of Ian.

A waste of my time.

I went out of the bunk area and just sat on the sofa. Not doing anything to be exact. it was still dark and the only light I could see was the moon's reflection.

"Trista?" A familiar voice said.

I looked to check who it was.

William. Of course.

"Hey," I smiled a bit.

"I knew someone opened the door," he said as he sat beside me.

"I'm sorry to wake you,"

"Don't," he smiled. "What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep," I replied.

"Maybe you're thinking of something," he said, sounding worried.

"I guess," I stared at the moon-lit carpeted floor. "I just had a bad dream,"

"Really? What was it about?"

I didn't want to tell him that I dreamt about my ex. I mean, some on. What would he think? That my subconscious mind was still thinking of Ian? I don't think so.Then again I didn't want to lie to the boy. After all, trust is one of the most important things in a good relationship.

"I just dreamt of an old friend. The kind that fucked you up real bad in the past," I said.

Okay. So it wasn't the truth. At least some of it were true. (Stressing on the fucked you up real bad part.)

"Oh," William said. "Well, they say when you dream of someone, it means that that person misses you."

Miss me? Yea right.

"As if," I said in a disgusted tone. "That bastard made me go through deep shit."

He just smiled.

I loved it how his eyes always managed to sparkle. I could clearly see his beautiful brown eyes. Thanks to the moon, of course.

"You should go to bed now," William said as he stood up and stretched his arms.

"But I don't want to," I frowned.

"if you don't sleep, you'll get eye bags - and when you do get them, they'll ruin your face,"

"I knew that, Einstein." I scoffed.

"If only my bunk were bigger..." he chuckled.

"Don't get too carried away, mister. Its only Day 1 of you-know-what."

"I only have the best intentions, you know." he smiled as he lead me back to my bunk.

"I know,"

"Good night, love. Sleep tight and I wish for you to dream of happy thoughts and happy thoughts alone," he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

I then gave him a good 5-second peck on the lips.

"Good night," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!
Sorry for not updating for the past 2 months.
My college entrance exams are fast approaching and I really need to study.
I don't know how I did this, but I just did.
Updated for you guys.
Thanks for sticking with me. :)
Comment/Subscribe