Status: Active

Pick The Poison And Pour Yourself A Glass

Hello, Beautiful

We got into Spencer's hybrid and she started to drive to wherever we were going.

"So which bar are we crashing into?" I asked, unexcited.

She didn't answer.

I looked at her and had a questioning look, Before I knew it, we stopped in a convenience store.

"I'm not getting this," I told her as we went to the party needs section of the store.

"We're going to my friend's house," she said as she got party cups. "He said he wanted to meet you."

"He?" I asked.

"Yep," she said as she got a bag of chips.

I just rolled my eyes and rode-along with the thing.

We finally arrived at her friend's 2-story house. Spencer knocked on the front door and a tall, thin-framed guy opened it.

"Bill!" she cheered and hugged him.

"Spence," he hugged back and grinned.

"By the way, this is Trista," she smiled and wrapped her arm around my tiny waist.

"Oh! So you're Trista," he smiled and reached out his hand. "William Beckett,"

"Pleasure to meet you," I shook his hand and smiled politely.

He let us in and we we're greeted with 3 young men seated on the couch.

"Tom can't make it," the boy who sat on the edge said.

"I told him to come," William groaned in an upset tone. "Anyway," he motioned us to sit on the small velvet couch that was just facing them. "Boys, meet Spencer and Trista."

"Hey," they said in unison.

We replied with a smile.

"I almost forgot," Spencer said handing William the party cups and chips.

"Thanks," he said.

We all got our cups and poured some Pepsi in it.

"Sorry we haven't introduced ourselves yet," the guy who sat next to William said. "I'm Adam but you could call me Sisky. As a matter of fact, I insist. This guy sitting next to me is Mike and that dude over there's The Butcher." he laughed and threw a chip at the guy who was texting.

"The Butcher?" Me and Spencer asked and giggled.

"Long story," Mike said and patted The Butcher's back.

"So," William said, changing the topic. "Spencer told me that you own a café?"

"Yea-it's not that popular though,"

"She's kidding, her café is very known. It often gets flooded with customer, you see." Spencer said, butting in.

"Shut it," I said in annoyance.

"So what's your specialty?" he asked again.

"Chocolate croissants and vanilla pudding." I said.

"You guys should try it sometime," Spencer said proudly. "They're the best."

"Well then, maybe we'll drop by one of these days," William grinned at me.

As the night followed on, we talked more and even watched the That 70's Show. Fun.

It was already 2 in the morning and we bid our goodbyes and was on our way home.

"So," Spencer said as she started the engine of her car. "What did you think of Bill?"

"He seems nice," I yawned and closed my eyes.

"That's it?" she giggled.

"What do you mean that's it?

She was starting to annoy me.

"I mean, by his physical aspects," she laughed. "You're so innocent sometimes,"

I started to blush.

"You lucky girl. He was staring at you the whole time," she winked at me.

With that, i turned crimson.

"But seriously, what did you think of him?"

"Fine. If answering would shut you up," I shrugged. "He is quite good-looking,"

Uggh. This is making things more awkward.

"That's my girl," she ruffled my hair and grinned.

Sometimes I wonder how I could put up with this chick.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's chapter 2, kiddos. Sorry for the super late update. I'll post the next chapter by tomorrow.

xo