Status: Active

Pick The Poison And Pour Yourself A Glass

I've Had The Best Intentions

"Hey, princess." A very familiar voice said. "Hope you didn't wait up for me. I dozed off and.. sweet mother of God."

Then it hit me.

Spencer was back.

"Oh my god. Dude, seriously?" Spencer said in either disgust or irritation.

"Hey," Bill smiled.

He was obviously still half-asleep considering that he didn't know what exactly was going on.

"Um," Spencer raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing in our room?"

"I just crashed in for the night," Bill said as he got up from uh, Spencer's bed.

"Right," Spencer said, still looking a bit off from the current state of our room.

She then looked at my direction.

"Yea," I squinted. "What Bill said."

I honestly didn't know what to say. Spencer was one of those people who were very hard to confront to especially at a scenario like this, when you're caught red-handed.

"Judging by the state of this room, I'd have to say 2 very eager and hormonial monkeys fooled around last night." She said and tossed her bag at the carpet floor. "I'll just let you two off the hook and pretend I didn't see Bill here in his boxers."

"Fair enough," Bill jolted as he picked up his jeans and shirt from the floor and stormed out of the room.

"You should thank me for not being around last night," Spencer said, smiling at me.

"Thanks, babe." I grinned.

I then threw on a Nick Automatic baseball shirt and shorts and retreated to the kitchen to hopefully make breakfast until Sisky thought differently.

"There are bagels on the table and coffee in the coffee maker. We didn't want to die from starvation so we bought breakfast instead," he sighed. "You're such a disappointment."

"I apologize for not serving you this morning," I said, trying my best not to laugh and just ride along with his little drama.

"Just don't," Sisky said, holding up his hand in front of my face. "No need for excuses."

I couldn't contain my laughter, so I just chuckled at his remark.

"This is what we get for waking up late," Bill laughed as he stowed away a bagel. "Aren't I right, love?"

I just shrugged and rolled me eyes at him.

I followed William's example and grabbed a bagel and cup of still warm coffee.

"I didn't get any sleep last night," Mike yawned.

"Me too," Chizzy agreed.

"Next time you guys plan on having sex again, mind keeping it down a bit." The Butcher said as he downed his coffee. "Hangover sucks balls."

"These are good bagels," I randomly said out loud.

"Nice try, T," Sisky laughed. "But you're not getting out of this one that easily."
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update for the day.
Give this story a chance, you guys!
Tell me what you think and comment.
It would mean a whole lot to me.