Status: Active

Pick The Poison And Pour Yourself A Glass

Lying Spree

"Hey where are you going?" Spencer asked me.

"I'll just go to the comfort room." I said.

"Okay. But you better make it quick. We'll be at the food stand."

"Alright,"

I was then headed to the comfort room. Who am I kidding. I need to talk to William.

Now where is their dressing room.

I scanned the whole place and spotted their dressing room. Finally. There wasn't much time though, Spencer might get suspicious.

I gently knocked on the door.

"Come in,"

It was obviously William.

"Oh, hey Trisha." William smiled upon my entrance.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"So, what brought you here?" he asked, his eyes fixed on the mirror. He was brushing his hair. His luscious brown hair.

Damn.

"Uh," I started. "The guys are at the food stand, Spencer told me to tell you."

Shit. Why the hell did I lie. Again.

"Oh," he said. "Cool."

"You guys did a really great job in sound check," I complimented. "It was like the actual show."

"Thank you," he smiled once again. "Well, even though it's sound check we have to give it our best shot."

I just smiled.

"I guess we better go," I said, reaching for the door.

"Wait," he said, grabbing my hand.

Fuck. I feel tingly.

"What?"

He didn't say anything. All he did was smile and come closer to me. Until I was leaning against the wall.

The air was now getting heavier. And my heart was racing like mad.

"Nothing," he smiled seductively. "It's just that, I really like you."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"I like you too," I said, trying to keep my voice calm and relax.

"That's good," he said leaning closer. He tilted his head.

"No, not the right time." he said in a way that he was talking to himself.

"I'm sorry," he apologized and scratched his head a bit. "Let's go, shall we?"

He opened the door and insisted on me going first.

We then briskly walked to wherever the stand was.

"Can you keep this as our secret?" he told me.

"No problem,"

We then arrived to the place where all the food was catered, and a complaining Spencer greeted me.

"Who the fuck would stay at the comfort room for 20 damn minutes?" she said, pissed.

"It's not my fault the toilet was broken."

Okay. Strike 3 in my lying spree.

"Whatever," Spencer shrugged. "Just get a plate and get in the damn line."

I just rolled my eyes and did as been told.

While waiting at the line, I caught William glancing at me, smiling. I can't help but smile.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm falling for Mr. Beckett.
♠ ♠ ♠
I find this chapter cute. :)
Tell me what you guys think.