Status: This story is dead, man. Deaaad.

Star Wars + Knight Rider = Star Rider

Star Warts

Princess Leia's heart skipped beats as Luke Skywalker kissed her neck. She wasn't sure if they were related, but.. she didn't care. Princess Leia longed for this moment. Now, she was in the back of the Knight Rider car, steaming up the windows. K.I.T.T. was asleep, so they had the car to themselves. She liked watching Luke. She loved staring at his muscles. He was perfect, to her. Though, the only thing she didn't like was his hairy chest. It reminded her of Chewbacca.

As they kissed for hours, rubbing each other, moaning and trying not to think of Chewbacca, the moment came. Luke made sweet, sweet love to Princess Leia. Princess Leia was now a proper woman. She felt powerful. She felt free. She felt sore as hell. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed something.. something she didn't before. After hours of fondling and discovering new adventures in the back of the Knight Rider car, she didn't see THAT until now. Oh. Hell.

There were warts all over Luke's mansack of toys. She. Was. Shocked. Luke had Star Warts! She didn't understand why.. or how. They were hideous! They were disgusting! There were so many! It looked like a little warty village! The longer she stared, the more livid she became. She turned to Luke with the most bitchiest expression ever expressed in such a galaxy, and said, "Luke Skywalker. You son of a bitch."