I Don't Think Of Him In The Shower

One Of One

There is no point in me beating around the bush, I was so fucking horny. Living with my husband was not currently helping, seeing as he was away at his brother’s for the day or something. Where ever he was, it was certainly not here.
My husband, Mikey, being over at Gerard’s place made me think of his gorgeous wife. Lindsey with her smoking hazel eyes and long legs that could wrap themselves around the world at least three times over they were so fucking long!
I couldn’t be bothered lying on my back in bed thinking of things that turned me on, so instead I walked to the bathroom. Once in there I turned the dial in the shower to ‘on’.
I slowly took my own clothes off in order to tease myself before stepping into the fogginess of the hot shower.
After a little of just thinking naughty thoughts under the water that poured from the shower head above me, I picked up the little hand held jet and turned the shower dial again until water now spurted out of it.
I slid my wet body down the wall of the shower and sat with my legs bent at the knees and spread wide apart. I then held the hand held jet not far from the shower floor and aimed it sweetly between my parted legs.
Oh fuck! The feeling as the water hit me there was just so fucking hot! It felt as if every little jet of water that was now throwing itself at me was just created for that purpose.
As the water continued to pound between my legs I moved it closer and used my other hand to open my lips out wider so that the water would flow deeper inside my pussy. I thought more and naughtier thoughts, each more kinky than the last. It was these thoughts I began to think as I became close. None of these thoughts were of my husband, not one single one; they were all about my sister-in-law Lindsey.
Lindsey with her long, lushes legs that I’d love to have wrapped around my head as I sucked her clit harshly. Lindsey with her deep hazel eyes that could so easily be clouded with pleasure. Lindsey with her fantastic looking tits that look just oh-so-squeezable. Mm fuck! It was definitely her I was thinking of as the water continued to rush into me.
I quickly became close due the water darting in and around my pussy but also due to the naughty images of Lindsey my imagination was thinking up. Oh the things I’d love to do to that woman if I was ever given the slightest chance.
I pushed the object that was thrusting the water inside my pussy still closer to me so that I could actually rub my clit up against it for some much needed friction.
All at once the water rushing into me and the friction against my cunt became too much for me to bear and I came. Oh the colours I saw flashing behind my closed eyes, the feeling of the water still rushing into me desperate to please my every need.
And all too suddenly it stopped. I carefully picked myself up off the shower floor and shakily turned the dial on the shower to ‘off’. Just as I was drying myself with a red towel that was hanging on up behind the bathroom door the door bell went off.
Me not thinking straight after my shower induced orgasm went to answer it without thinking or changing. I opened the door up to see none other than the woman I had just been fantasising about in the shower...
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count - 618