‹ Prequel: A Messed-Up Heart
Sequel: Amazing Almost Twins

A Mistaken Identity

Restraining Order

For the newly-minted Jonas wives, seeing Allison and Zora appear before them at the reception seemed to be a bad thing, a very bad thing. I had no clue though. To me, Allison and Zora were just another set of girls. This was mainly because of the fact that I was never a big fan of the Jonas Brothers, so I wouldn’t know about anything that had been going on in any of their lives, and what these girls had to do with that. I would have do figure it out though. Something was definitely going on with those two and I was damn sure of the fact that Karleigh was a part of it. As a result, I would need to know what was going on. I sighed and turned my attention to the girls. “I thought we renewed the restraining order we had against them,” Amanda said, looking between Betsy and the boys.

“Apparently not,” Betsy replied.

“Why not?” Amanda inquired.

“I’m pretty sure that it was because everyone was busy getting ready for today, ready for the double wedding,” Kevin said. “You and your sister were working with Selena, Demi, Karleigh, and your cousins to get the reception ready while Nick, Joe, and I worked with our father to get the wedding ready. No one thought to extend the restraining order, despite the fact that it expired at noon today. Mandolin, Queeny, you must remember that the order expiring today was part of the reason that the wedding was held today. There was no way that we could risk having Allison or Zora come in and object to the wedding, a reason that I’m sure you remember we decided to omit that line, particularly after how easily Her Majesty was able to keep me from marrying the wrong girl.”

Joe nodded. “Yeah, but why are they are? What could they possibly want from us now that we’re married? I see no reason for either of them to be here, not now,” he said, confusedly.

“I do,” Betsy said.

“What is it, Lizard?” Joe asked his wife.

Betsy looked over at her older sister momentarily before turning to answer her new husband’s sudden inquiry. “Joe, you were hypnotized while all of this was occurring, so I’m really not sure if this at all, but I happened to stop Kevin marrying Allison. Because of that, she has every reason to hate, every reason to get even with me and Amanda. Allison wants revenge on us for what happened. It’s simply that. And, Zora’s issue with me stems from what Amanda did to try and get the two of us back together. The only thing that Allison and Zora want is for us to suffer, something that they’ve already attempted to do,” Betsy explained as she glanced briefly over at me, like I needed to know this.

As soon as I heard Betsy mentioned that, I wondered if Karleigh’s death had anything to do with the situation between Allison and Zora, and these sisters. It was possible, but I couldn’t be sure of that. Yes, Karleigh’s death would have delayed the wedding since she was supposed to have been the girls’ maid of honor, but the sisters had told me that Karleigh had no enemies. What could Allison and Zora possibly have against Karleigh? In fact, what could anyone have against my twin sister at all? Based on what the girls told me yesterday, she had no enemies, no one who might want revenge on her for anything.

Allison then flew into a furious rage. “I should have been Kevin’s wife!” she yelled at Amanda. “He proposed to me two and a half years ago. If it wasn’t for you and your sniveling little sister, I would have been married to Kevin. You would have been out of his life forever.”

“Cut the crap, Allison!” Kevin yelled. “I married Mandolin. And, before you hypnotized me, I was going to break up with you anyway because of the fact that I still cared for Mandolin. Plus, everyone agreed that you were no good. The only reason that our relationship even lasted as long at it did was before you hypnotized me into forgetting her. Now, why don’t you get your psychic ass out of here? We don’t want either of you to be here.”

“Nor do we you!” Joe yelled at Zora. “There was a reason we took out the restraining order on the both of you. We have millions of amazing fans all over the world supporting us, but none of them are as obsessed with us as the two of you. Neither of you are willing to accept the fact that we each broke up with you. Both of you continued to obsess over us.”

“Oh, and what about your precious wives?” they asked snidely. “Remember, three years ago, they were in the same situation that we’re in right now. So, why weren’t they slapped with a restraining order like we were? Why are they so special to the Jonas family?”

“Because I stood up for them!” Nick retorted at them angrily. “During the months that my brothers were dating Beth and Manda, I grew close to them, close enough for me to have become friends with them. And, I wasn’t about to lose friends, not because my brothers broke up with them. Plus, we couldn’t really slap a restraining order on them anyway.”

“Why not?”

“How about because of the real reason that Amanda and I came out to California?” Betsy suggested. “After all, neither of you were ever willing to accept the fact that the reason Amanda and I came out here to California in the first place because of a promise Kevin made to me to help me pursue my dreams of fame. That was the only reason that we flew out to California. Of course, it just so happened that my sister and Kevin started dating while we were on our way out here. That was all you saw. That was all you knew. You didn’t care that Amanda and I had an ulterior motive for coming out to California. And, because of that, you aren’t welcome here at the wedding. So, get out of here now!”

“No!” they exclaimed.

“Get out!” some yelled.

Everyone in the room turned to face the person who spoke. It turned out to be Mr. Weimar, the girls’ father. “Dad?” the girls asked in confusion. “You’re actually helping us?”

Mr. Weimar nodded. “I am, girls. I know that your mother and I have always been against Jetsy and Kevanda coming into existence; we didn’t want you two to have relationships with those boys. I see now that we were wrong to do so though. And, despite the fact that Allison and Zora previously helped us keep you guys apart, we know that they’ve been a thorn in each of your sides, and I’m going to get them out of here, particularly when they’re only here to ruin your wedding.” He turned to Allison and Zora. “Get out of here!” he yelled at them angrily. “No one wants either of you to be here, not at all!”

“Fine. We’ll leave,” Zora grumbled.

Allison laughed. “Bye Karleigh.”

Once the girls left, the remainder of the wedding went off with a hitch. This was a good thing. However, I suspected that this wasn’t going to be the last time that we were going to hear from Allison and Zora. They would be back. When and why was still a mystery, but I was quite sure of the fact that they’d be back. Allison said my sister’s name so snidely that it was as if she knew that I wasn’t Karleigh, as if she really did have something to do with my twin’s death. I needed to figure out what they had to do with my sister’s death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.