Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

001.

Alex's POV

I was standing against our bus talking to my mom, because I got absolutely no service on the bus, when she walked past. I didn’t really see her, I smelt her...as weird as that sounds. She smelt like mosh mixed with something sweet and fruity. She was very short maybe 5’3 at the most. Her short skirt stopped right above her knees giving a perfect show of her legs. They were toned, not the anorexic legs that most girls sported these days.

For some reason, I had to meet her.

I hung up on my mom and ran towards her. Under the street lamp I could see her light brown hair, it was short and wavy but not curly. She had it up in one of those ponytails that only part of the hair is in and the other half just hangs down.

As I got closer I could hear that she was crying, “Excuse me, miss?” I tapped her shoulder, “are you okah?” She flinched under my touch and muttered a simple, ‘m’fine’. “I don’t mean to be rude, but it sure doesn’t sound like you’re ok.”

“Well, not to be rude, but it’s none of your business! You don’t even know me!” Her face was red with anger but her deep green eyes portrayed the hurt perfectly. “For all you know this is normal.” She rambled angrily.

“Well, if this is normal for you, I’d hate to see how you act when you’re sad.” I said chuckling. “I’m Alex.”

“I know.” She said quietly, sniffling. “I’m fine really, I just need to get home.”

“Please wait.” I said desperately.

“Why?” she demanded, her anger returning.

“What’s your name?”

“What? Why?”

“Well it’s not everyday you see a girl fleeing from a concert she probably paid a good deal of money to get to. And it’s really not any day that a girl has made me hang up on my mother. And it’s really never that I’ve seen a girl and noticed her clothes for any other reason than to figure out how I’d be taking them off. I mean I know it’s soon, but there’s something about you that I like.” I rambled.

“It’s Spencer.” She said with little emotion.

“Now Spencer, why were you crying?”

“I do not want to talk about it with you.” She said bluntly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Spencer's outfit

Incredibly short,,
Gah tell me what you think
:)

Comments ?