Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

012.

Adam’s POV [twodayslater]

Gah, I hate resorting to youtube for company. I thought to myself as I surfed through the endless videos.

I was just watching some of Shane Dawson’s videos when my email pinged signaling that I had received a new email.

Really? Andy, my mistake of an ex boyfriend, was the sender. This should be good, I thought sarcasticly as I opened the email.

Adam,

You know how I love All Time Low, well the lead singer just made a video, I think you'll want to check it out.

Toodles, Andy.

I decided to humor him by watching.

Some song I vaguely recognized, followed by Alex (I assumed) rambling on about fucking up.

“I met this girl out in Milwaukee, Spencer.”

I stopped listening and grabbed my phone.

“Hello?” Spencer answered hushed.

“you met Alex?!” I asked surprised, happy, confused and slightly pissed.

“Uhm…I know many Alex’s.” She said avoiding the question.

“No, you know who I’m referring to.” I said annoyed.

“I don’t have time for this right now Adam.” She said annoyed. “I’m at work.”

“Fine, when you get home we’re talking about this.”

“Fine.” She hissed.

Spencer’s POV

Fuck, how’d he find out? I just wante to forget that night. Like it never happened. I’d like Alex a lot. When he wasn’t an ass…He was sweet and funny. But…what about him? That was all too soon. It happened that night for fuck’s sake. I must have just clinged to Alex because I needed someone…right?

“Spencer! Order’s up.” Jim yelled. His chubby fingers pushed table 5’s plates towards me. His greasy hair shined in the florescent lights of the kitchen.

“On it.” I mumbled grabbing the food and rushing out, make smile in check.

People are so easy to please, smile, show interest, joke, come frequently, big tip.

So far, two hours into my shift I had made a good 63 dollars in tips. Gotta love Saturdays, crap loads of people.

My phone vibrated in my little apron, Spence, when’s your shift over?

He should know better than to text me at work
I shoved my phone back into my apron.

I made my way towards the back of the small reseraunt, checking on my customers as I reached the kitchen.

“Hey sweet thang.” Jim said, his voice think with smoke.

“Not in the mood Jim.” I said flatly.

“I can change that.” he state rubbing his hands over his beer belly, on the verge of pregnant-looking, stomach heading south.

“The only thing you can do to me is make me puke.” I said grabbing another round of plates and some refil sodas.

I finished my last few tables and headed out dreading home.