Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

019.

Alex’s POV

Last night before I see her. I thought before I stepped on stage.

“Hello Montanna!” I yelled after Break Out [x2] was over. “How yall doing tonight?” They screamed “What…? I don’t think I could heart you guys. How. Are. You. Doing?!” The massive amounts of screaming started before I could finish. “That’s more like it. I’m All Time Low, and this is Alex Gaskarth.” The crowd became a mixture of screams and laughter. “Anyone want to hear a new song?” The crowd screamed.

“Fuck, I don’t think they’re dedicated enough Alex.” Jack said after it died down a bit.

“Aye, do any of you want to hear a new song!” I yelled into the mic. The crowd erupted. “That’s more like it. This is Weightless.”

The concert proceeded like normal. Same music, same banter between songs, same screaming fans. Don’t get me wrong, I love every minute of it; I’m just anxious.

“Thanks guys, you were amazing. We love you.” I yelled into the mic and ran off stage. We’d already done our encore.

The lights went as I was walking into the dressing room. All three guys still way behind me.

I plopped my ass down in a huge chair that was, surprisingly, comfortable.

“Did you see her too?” Jack asked laughing as he came into the room.

“Yeah, it took everything in me to not laugh.” Zack responded.

“God, I never see anything in the back.” Rian whined.

“I’m kind of lost…”I admited.

“There was this girl crowd surfing, and she was waving at us so…enthusiastically that she fell out of the pit.” Jack said laughing at the memory.

“it was quite funny.” Zack added, changing.

Once we were all done we headed outside to our own personal stampede of fans.

“Alex!” A fan, that was wicked short with short curly black hair, called o9ut.

“What.” I yelled like it was an inconvenience to talk to her. It only made her laugh harder. It was a really cute laugh by the way…No. I silently chastised myself.

“Have you found your Spencer yet?” She asked, not disgusted like most of the girls that had asked me the same question.

“Uhm, yes. I have.” I said, distracted by posters being shoved in my face to be signed.

“That’s terrific!” She said, genuinely…?

“Ok, I do not get it.” I stated confused. “All cockyness aside, what the fuck? You’re happy I found someone else? That’s not…normal fan girl…behavior.”

“I’m a fan of the music. Your happiness, I’m grateful for, for the same reason I’m happy for my friend and her new boyfriend. I also know the likely hood of us getting together…along with the fact that I like Zack better.” She blushed at this.

“Well thank you.” I said taken aback.

“Just got dissed, Gaskarth.” Zack said coming up behind me.

“Excuse me, I do believe she said that she was happy for me.” I defended myself.

“Yeah but she likes me better.” Zack teased.

She just stood there blushing and in aw at what she was witnessing.

“By the way, what’s your name?” I asked curiously.

“Summer.” She added quietly.

“I like that.” Zack added, making her blush.

I decided to let them talk after a few uncomfortable minutes of being ignored. I headed over towards Jack and Rian who were surrounded by only a few fans.

“Aloha ladies, and Rian.” I said laughing.

“Hey!” Jack cried, I just laughed.

“Gaskarth, you’re such an ass.” Rian said laughing.

“Eh, are you surprised?” I asked knowing the answer. We finished up with the remaining girls, signing stuff and taking pictures. Then headed towards the bus to wait for Zack to finish his conversation with Summer.