Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

028.

Flustered by his kiss I stood up and started walking away, not even bothering to grab my left sandal.

Switching between fast-walking, running and stumbling I made it past the restaurant, heading home, in less than fifteen minutes. As I walked I kept my hand up to my face, my fingers brushing my lips as if keeping them there would make some sense over what had just happened.

"How could I let this happen?" I asked myself as I rounded a corner ten minutes from my house. The warm air made the walk comfortable.

As I walked my foot started hurting in a small spot on the heel. Must be a rock

"Hey baby." His voice whispered into my dark room, I could barely make out his shadow in the dull moonlight as he walked over to my bed. "What're you still doing up?"

"I don't know, I just couldn't sleep." I lied, it was more like 'you were being very loud on the phone, it's weird to go to sleep in a bed other than mine and I'm terribly nervous because it's the first time I'm sleeping over here.' but I didn't think he'd like to hear that.

"I'm sorry Spencer." He said quietly, pulling back the covers and climbing into his bed, I snuggling into his body.

"It's alright." I replied sleepily as I inhaled his Chrome cologne.

"Spencer, I love you."

"I love you too, forever, only you." I replied full-heartedly.


Snapping back to reality I crossed the street almost to my house.

"Shit." I said quietly to myself, hoping no one was offended by my language, when I realized what had felt like a small rock in my shoe was actually a piece of glass that had gotten itself stuck in my foot. "How the fuck do you loose a shoe?" I complained openly, looking up at the sky.

"You walk away from the guy trying to give it to you." Alex said quietly from behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to : danceislife, iamjennyoung , diamond girl ;; allzac

Shooort, I'm sorry. XD
I'll write more tonight...
Any ideas of what shoul happen next?
I need more comments though
before you actually get the chapter (: