Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

032.

Spencer's POV

I stood in the pool shocked as to what just happened.

I was going to kiss Alex…again[i[! I don't even know if I wanted to the first time.

…That's what we're supposed to be talking about, the first kiss and we almost had our second! This 'just friends' thing isnot doing so good.

But he didn't kiss me? Did I do something wrong…Did I offend him?

Oh shit he's kind of waiting for me to get out of the pool...


I started walking towards the stairs again, blushing as I could feel him watching me.

"Ready?" He asked after I had dried myself off the best I could and had wrapped a towel around myself, hanging my dress over my arm. I nodded not wanting to speak; I was hurt and nervous and mad.

Back in the room he went straight for the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water; I honestly was surprised.

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower?"

"No, go ahead, let me just grab my clothes out of there." He said walking towards the bathroom and pulling out a few stray items. "All yours." He said allowing me to pass by him to get to the shower.

I turned the shower on, keeping my clothes on as it warmed up; just in case. Inside the shower I relaxed.

Showers had to be therapeutic in some way; they always made my thoughts so cleared, relaxed me, put things in perspective, allowed me to just not think of anything. It was like when I was listening to music, but without the possibility of something reminding me of a bad memory.

Once I was out of the shower I was relaxed, again willing to hear Alex out, as I changed into a pair of UW Milwaukee sweats, a white tank top and my red 'Free Hugs' hood.

I stood in the doorway that connected the bedroom to the living room for a few minutes, watching Alex writing on a random pad of paper. He had the look that I was accustomed to seeing on myself when I was trying to write something; like your putting all your energy on the pencil in your hand, begging it to write faster to keep up with the words flowing through your head, blocking out the entire world because at the moment you're totally lost in what you're doing.

"Alex?" I asked quietly, hoping not too scare him too badly.

He jumped slightly, wrote a bit more and then turned to face me. He took a minute to look over my entire outfit from top to bottom. "What're the Panthers?"

"They're my school's mascot." I said looking down at the words written on my leg.

"Where do you go to school?" he asked, looking very interested.

"I go to UO Milwaukee." I smiled nervously.

"What're you going to be?"

"Well I'm majoring in graphic design and advertisement and then minoring in business; I want to do something, anything, with graphic design."

"Are you good?"

"I don't know…maybe." I said sheepishly, scratching the back of my leg with the opposite foot as I leaned against the door frame.

"I think you are." He said confidently, flashing me a smile that was enough to make you melt.

"How could you possibly know?"

"Just a gut feeling." He said getting up from his spot at the kitchen counter. "Come sit with me?" He asked once he sat down on the couch.

I nodded my head and crossed the room sitting on the other end of the rather small couch.

We sat silently for a moment, in a bit of an awkward silence, until he broke it. "So you wanted to talk about earlier?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Spencer's Outfit
What'd you think?! What should happen next?
Four comments maybe? pretty please.
Dedicated to samsstoryaccount,allzac,&diamondgirl;
and all of the other readers that are leavine me commentless D:
Love you guys <3

PS : Spencer's POV of BLC Go readd <3