You Have One New Email

OneOfOne.

KatieCrazy says:
Goodnight freddie, just make sure to check your email.

FreddieFabulous says:
Night, and okay. Will do.

KatieCrazy says:
(: ily

KatieCrazy is now offline.

Freddie Stephens sat at her computer. For her it was only 5:30pm but the girl who had just left, Freddie’s best friend. For her it was after 11pm.

“Timezones suck.” mutters Freddie to herself as she gets out of her chair to go and get herself something to drink. As she does a message pops up in the bottom right corner of her computer screen.

“You have one new email from KatieCrazy.”

Telling herself it could wait a few minutes she goes to get herself a drink then walks back to the computer.

For a few minutes Freddie forgets about Katie’s email until another message alerts her to a second new email. Checking the newer message first she replys to it un about five minutes before turning to the email Katie so desperately needed her to read.

“What is so important you couldn’t tell me?” she asks herself as she opens the email.

From: KatieCrazy
To: FreddieFabulous
About: Uhm…

Freddie,

This is hardly the right way to tell you this. In fact, I know this isnt the right way. But here goes nothing.

I’ve known you since the middle of April, so about a month and a half. And in the past month I’ve just had this feeling. For ages I didn’t know what the feeling was, and then you told me you like girls(as well as guys.). And I swear to Gerard I felt like jumping for joy. So I realised what I was feeling. I liked you. A LOT. But now my feelings have changed.

They’ve intensified by thousands and I find it impossible to keep to myself anymore.

Freddie, I love you.

Now I’ve told you, I hope I’ll feel better. Even though I know you will 99% not feel the same towards me. But I had to tell you.

I’m sorry if by doing this I make things completely arkward between us. I’d really love to stay your friend.

Love, Katie.

Freddie sits at the computer staring at the screen. Her mouth slightly open in surprise. For several minutes she sits just staring at the moniter before taking her mouse and hitting reply.

From: FreddieFabulous
To: KatieCrazy
About: Re: Uhm…

“Wow….”
She begins to type.

Katie. I love you. But not like that. I’m sorry. And of course I still want to be your friend.

Then hitting send the email zooms off through cyberspace to a computer over 5,000 miles away.

Still sitting in the chair in front of the computer Freddie Stephens suddenly feels very confused.

*****

One Week Later.

*****

Katie Farrell wakes up with a bang to the head. One again she had managed to hit her head off of her bed post. Groaning in pain, and because she’s still half asleep she glances at the alarm clock next to her bed. 5:00pm

“Shite.” she mumbles to herself as she drags herself out of bed and into the nearest clean clothes. Then plods tiredly to the living room of her hour.

Although longing to use the computer despite what she had done one week previously she couldn’t. For two reasons. The first being her sister was currently using it. And the second being there was a show on she wanted to see. Sitting down on the couch she turns on the Discovery Channel to watch The Shark special of Mythbusters.

An hour later the show she wanted to see over she gets off of the couch and finds the computer unoccupied. So she logs into her computer account and opens MSN messanger and Mozilla Firefox. When her MSN eventually signs in she finds a couple dozen messages from Freddie telling her to get her ass online.

Bunnybewr. says:
Okay whats so important it couldn’t wait?

FreddieFAILURE says:
I have something I need to tell you.

Bunnybewr. says:
Okay, but first PLEASE change your name. your not a failure and second, do tell.

FreddiePhag says:
Better?

Bunnybewr. says:
Much, now tell.

FreddiePhag says:
Well remember the email you sent me last week?

Bunnybewr. says:
How could I forget?

FreddiePhag says:
Well, I uhm, I feel the same.

Bunnybewr. says:
REALLY?

Freddie…[[ilyBunny]] says:
Yeah.

Bunnybewr. says:
Freddie, will you be my girlfriend?

Freddie…[[ilyBunny]] says:
YES!!!!!!

Bunny <3 Freddie. says:
I love you. =]

Freddie…[[ilyBunny]] says:
I love you too Bunny.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?

And yes I do wake up that late.