Status: Incomplete, and no telling if or when will be finished. I would like to completely rewrite this

My Adventures as the Jonas Nanny

Chapter 19: Ivy's Biggest Fan

Ivy’s POV:

Nick and I slowly made our way towards the group after straightening up from our amazing make out session. The only obvious difference was the hicky skillfully hidden on my shoulder. As we arrived the girls smirked at me as I glared and a frazzled techie came running up rambling about a missing Nick and lockdown or something. I blushed and said “I’m sorry I didn’t know where the restrooms were” I heard Selena snort softly and the girls hold in giggles I glared as the techie turned his back to me. The techie nodded and talked into a microphone on his headset before hurriedly shoving us down towards the original room we had been in. The girls grabbed me and we created a tight huddle as the boys continued ahead of us. “the restroom huh?” Selena said looping my arm with hers.

I blushed and Chelsea looped her arm with my other one “I’d say more like most intense make out session yet” She smirked my jaw dropped

“Your lips they are swollen and you are more than a little lacking on the lips gloss” Demi smirked as she handed me a tube of nude gloss from her pocket as she came up beside Chelsea

“Y’all are to good” I mumbled while applying the sticky substance to my lips

“We try” they said in unison as we arrived at the destination.

“You owe us the details later” Selena cooed softly as everyone else was now around. I subtly nodded and handed Demi her lip-gloss back as the girls picked up a conversation on their fav makeup brands.

I noticed Nick smiling shyly at me as his brothers looked at me almost knowingly. I blushed and turned around to talk to the girls. The techie left the room leaving only the family Nick came up and wrapped his arms tightly around me as he rocked me side to side as I continued my conversations with the girls “Personally my favorite eyeliner is urban decay and MAC, but they are just so expensive I never got to buy nor than maybe 1 stick a year if I was lucky plus I was always working making it hard to go to the mall”

“I’m sorry” Demi said taking my hand.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed saying “It is fine I’m used to it”

“Demi, Nick” I heard Denise call “You guys need to start warming up for the show” Denise said smiling Demi giggled and told the girls to help her warm up her vocals they smiled and nodded moving into another corner of the room Kevin sat strumming and tuning a guitar while Joe was making funny faces and noise. Nick though didn’t move he just snuggled closer to me and buried his face in my reddish blonde locks.

I smiled and whispered “Nicky” he shivered slightly “you need to warm up” he shook his head I sighed and said “I’ll warm up with you” suddenly his head shot up and he was nodding excitedly. I rolled my eyes and we went to the only left over corner and sat on a couch he handed me a guitar and looked at me expectantly. I rolled me eyes and hit a chord my voice rang out “La” on a C.

He copied we did the scale a few times and then he pulled my legs into his lap and whispered “sing that song you did on the bus”

“Ok” I whispered Nick took the guitar from me and I pouted taking it back while saying “I have to play the guitar”

“No” he took the guitar back saying “Concentrate on singing plus I need to warm up my fingers and I have that song memorized after last night it constantly plays in my head” he gave me a crooked grin and situated the guitar in his hands on the guitar which sat on my legs in his laps. He began strumming for me and my voice began flowing with the notes my eyes fluttered shut as I got lost in the music.

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa


My eyes fluttered open and I saw a smirking Nick I turned my head to the now eerily quiet room. I saw Kevin with his hand poised midstrum, Denise and Frankie sat wide eyed in a chair just staring, Paul was wide eyed his phone still poised at his ear and a faint yelling coming from the other line, Joe who had fallen into a chair it appeared just looked stunned, and the girls in their little huddle looked at me stunned and curious. No one spoke, until

Selena said “That”

“was” Chelsea added

“INCREDIBLE!!” Demi ended rushing over and kneeling in front of me she started talking so quickly and gesturing wildly with her hands I didn’t understand “youmustpreformtonightirequireitimeanyourvoicewasjustwowweweregonnabringyouguysoutforintrosanywaybutnowyoumustsingyoujustmustthatwassimplyamazing” she ended gasping

“What?” was my only reply as I blushed and intense red

“We were going to bring you out for introductions, but you must sing that song Ivy it is…indescribable” Demi said grabbing my hand “Please” she begged

“I don’t know” I said skeptically

“You must” Kevin said from across the room “You’ll be the next Disney star or in fact you don’t even need Disney with that voice you sound like and angel literally” Kevin said falling back in his chair and setting his guitar aside

“Please” Nick whispered in my ear

“Fine I’ll do it, but Selena and Demi must sing back up so I’m not all buy myself. Chels you cant too if you want” I said twirling my hair

“Pssh I cant sing to save my life” she said flailing her hand

“Denise Paul is this ok” I asked afraid of the answer almost hoping they would say no

“Completely fine with my” Denise said smiling

“I need to make a call, and boys we will need to cut one of your songs to make room for Ivy” Paul said smiling and dialing on his phone before leaving.

“Come on Ivy you Chelsea Selena and I need to get dressed. Let’s go” Demi pulled me away from Nick as we left the room threw the door on the far right opposite the boys dressing room. I quickly blew Nick a kiss and then made my way to Demi’s dressing room.

Once inside Demi stared at me Chelsea and Demi before saying “I’ve got the perfect outfits” she smirked I was slightly scared

Nick’s POV:

Joe Kevin and I went into get ready when I saw 3 make up artists one of which was a guy go into the girls dressing room I growled annoyed because I hadn’t seen Ivy.

Ivy’s POV:

The door opened as Demi continued digging for the clothes she wanted us to wear the articles were accumulating in little piles but I had no idea what was for whom. I turned and saw a man and 2 women carrying large black cases much like mine they smiled when they saw me they grinned and the blonde with purple bangs said “you’re Ivy right?” I nodded cocking my head to the side “I’m Lindsey your makeup and hair stylist for tonight come on sugar lets make you even more beautiful if that is possible” I saw Demi raised her head from the clothes and point to Selena who was dancing around with her ipod in her ears the man nodded and walked to Selena smiling.

Selena grinned and hugged the man before saying “John my man you taking care of my beauty crap tonight”

‘John’ Chuckled and said “Yeah Selena lets go”

Chelsea who had been helping Demi looked up and the brunette said “Yep I got you Chelsea lets go by the way I’m Cassandra” Chelsea nodded leaving Demi to finish with the clothes.

<<<45 minutes later>>>

I was caked with make up my eyes rimmed in purple smoky color and my lips a soft full pink. Chelsea had just needed foundation seeing as she would only be on stage for maybe 5 minutes top so Cassandra had done Demi’s face with her usual dark eyes and red lips Selena matched so I was kinda the odd one out but it may have been my hair that made me stick out too. My hair was curled in long spirals Demi’s matched and Selena’s was straight.

Demi smiled happily before handing us each a stack of clothes and a large stack of jewelry. Demi and Selena seemed to dress 3 times as fast as Chelsea, who still beat me by a long shot. After we were done our stylists gave us the once over. Lindsey looked at my closely before saying “Wow I don’t think I have ever seen someone with your coloring who is as gorgeous as you. You’re the most pale complexioned strawberry blondes look washed out and dead but you look like you glow it is incredible, and your eyes I have never seen that color of eye no look dull and life less but yours are so beautiful. You truly are amazing Ivy you are so blessed with looks but you don’t appear to be vain.” She gave me a hug before whispering “Bad things happen to good people don’t let it way you down sugar you are meant to be incredible” she pulled away from me and I gaped wide eyed at her “I can read even the most closed up of people I could see the hurt in your eyes the first time I saw you. Just remember this family wont let that happen to you I can tell you’re loved”

“Thanks Lindsey” I whispered still beyond stunned

“Ivy come on it is time for the prayer and then the show” Demi squealed pulling me out of the room. I laughed as we ran to the back stage where everyone stood his or her head down waiting for Demi and I.

I took Chelsea’s hand and Demi took Selena’s we bowed our head as Paul began “Dear Lord we thank you for blessing all these children with such amazing talent and we thank you for giving them the opportunity in which they have been given by Disney We thank you specifically tonight though for guiding Ivy and Chelsea and CeCe to us and helping them to become part of the Jonas family we ask you bless all others who haven’t been as lucky as we and we ask for a good show tonight to make all those screaming fans out there happy in the lord’s name Amen” we all echoed out Amen’s

Nick started jump and screamed “Living the dream” his eyes locked with mine. He scanned
my body and I saw his jaw slack

“Ok I come out of the stage for the first song gotta go get in position” Demi said squeezing my hand and running off. I giggled and felt sturdy arms wrap around my waist I looked around and didn’t see a single soul, so I relaxed into Nick’s arms

“Nicky this is dangerous” I whispered interlacing out fingers

He scoffed and said “Well how do you expect me to keep my hands off you when you look this gorgeous” I rolled my eyes and held him tight

I heard the music start up and said “Come on that’s our cue” we walked to the side of the stage where everyone else stood Selena Chelsea and I sang along with Demi. The roar form the crowd was almost deafening it would have been had it not been for the earplugs we had been given earlier. I went to Kevin who was texting in a room on the side of the stage.

I sat in his lap and asked “who you texting?” he blushed and didn’t answer so me being the nosy person I am took the phone it read Ashlyn I text her ‘I LOVE YOU ASHLYN –IVY’ then handed the phone back to Kevin a smirk dancing on my lips “I was hoping you guys would hit it off” I smiled and he blushed

“She is really sweet” was all he said blushing I giggled and hugged him, which he happily returned, before getting up.

I walked to where everyone else was standing when I heard “OK so we all know you guys have heard the rumors about the 2 mystery girls hanging with the boys right?” Demi yelled the crowd roared “Well they are here and we are going to introduce them Ivy Chelsea get out here” Demi yelled so we all walked out

The crowd roared even louder and I smiled and waved a bit Chelsea and I linked arms as Selena took Chelsea’s arm and the boys followed I felt Nick’s hand on my back for a second and smiled secretly at him. “Ok” Nick shouted into a microphone earning lots of screams “These are our new best friends Chelsea” she waved and said ‘What’s up’ into her mic “And this is Ivy” I smiled shyly and waved to the crowd suddenly the crowd broke into roars of screams.

“Ivy is Frankie’s new nanny and Chelsea is her best friend” Kevin continued

“And they are bunking with us” Selena added excitedly hugging Chelsea I laughed along with everyone else.

“SO we have a treat for you all Ivy here is going to sing you guys a song. How does that sound?” Demi screamed and the crowd roared. Suddenly a techie brought out a mic stand and set it center stage then Nick came back with his favorite guitar in his hands the one I had used on the bus a last night.

I gaped as he handed me the guitar and whispered into my ear “Break a leg baby” I smiled and took the guitar. I saw Selena and Demi step into the background as everyone else exited the stage.

I smiled at the screaming crowd before yelling into the mic “So I wrote this song for anyone who has ever had a hard time or felt like giving up. Have any of you ever felt that way or hit a rough patch?” the crowd yelled “I cant hear you” the stadium seemed to shake at the volume of the screams “Well then if you have this song is for you” my hands shook as I began strumming but after seconds I was lost in the music once again.

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa


I finished and there wasn’t a sound I was worried they had hated it when suddenly Screams and cheers shook the stadium I smiled softly and said into the mic “Thanks you guys this was my first performance and you’ve made it incredible I adore you all” with that I left the stage so the boys could do their thing.

<<<11 o’clockish>>>

the boys finished and we had an hour of a meet and greet before we could go to the hotel and get some sleep luckily the hotel was about 2 minutes from the venue. We went into a room and I noticed a line of squealing girls this is gonna be hard I thought I looked at Nick with sad eyes and he returned them. I sat on a couch in the corner with Chelsea and we chatted and joked as 12 year-olds hit on the boys, and Demi and Selena signed autographs. Suddenly a little girl who looked about CeCe’s age with curly medium brown hair and green eyes go to the front of the line she was about to hand Kevin her little book when she looked up and saw my across the room. She snatched the little book to her chest and ran to me I smiled at her confused as to what she wanted “Ivy?” her tiny sweet voice asked

“Yes sugar” I said looking her in her big green eyes

“Will you please be my first autograph?” she asked with big hopeful eyes

I gasped my eyes swelling with tears “Of course” I pulled the girl into a hug which she giggled at and held me tight I set her on my lap and said “Ok sugar what’s your name?” I said taking her pink pen and little pink and green notebook

“Alicia” she smiled happily I wrapped my arms around her and let her watch me write. I spoke the words as I wrote them

To my first and best of all time fan Alicia I hope you like this autograph I feel so special to be your first autograph, and your are my speicalest fan of all time because this is my first ever autograph too!! Alicia let your heart lead you threw life and never give up on your dreams!

Your Biggest Fan and Friend<3
Ivy Andrews

P.S. If I ever get a record deal or concert or something call me and I will be sure to give you tickets and CD’s and backstage passes or whatever :) 555-252-5678


I handed her the book and she squealed squeezing me tight I saw a woman walk forward holding a camera I set Alicia in between Chelsea and I and we hugged her smiling huge grins. Her mom smiled and snapped several photos.

“Thank you Ivy” Alicia said giving me one more hug

“No problem sugar” I said my smile beyond huge. Alicia went and got her autographs from the others, but she waved solely to me as she left the meet and greet she made my heart swell. I had a fan a true fan!! The boys finished about 10 minutes after Alicia left. I squealed and ran to Demi and Selena I jumped up and down and said “I have a FAN!!!” I was beyond excited for some unknown reason.

Suddenly Kevin wrapped my jittery form in a hug and chuckled “Now all we need to do is get you into the studio” I shook my head he looked puzzled

“I was gonna work with Jeffery?” I said confused

“You can do both” Kevin said looking at me like I was silly

I shook my head “CeCe will be with us then she is most important then comes me and my interests” I said in a duh tone he shook his head and released me only so I could be wrapped into Joe’s arms

“You did great” he said releasing me

“Thanks” now these were the arms I had been waiting for I melted into Nick and mumbled something gurgled finally being hit by my fatigue after my adrenaline rush from the show

“Time to get you to the hotel” he whispered in my ear “We are bunking together” he said showing me a room key “Mom wants us to room together so if ypu have problems you don’t have to wander threw the hotel” he said begrudgingly snuggling into my hair.

“Let’s Go. I’m sleepy” I mumbled pulling away from my now pouting boyfriend.

Boyfriend. I like the sound of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!!!

How did i do do y'all like it jus comment please or i will cry :'(