Status: Incomplete, and no telling if or when will be finished. I would like to completely rewrite this

My Adventures as the Jonas Nanny

Chapter 26: Too Much

Nick’s POV:

We were all wearing pajamas and sat scattered around the large living room laughing at the crazy moves the girls and Frankie were doing. Chelsea and Selena were tangoing and Demi was doing something close to half chicken half-robot dance, finally Ivy and Frankie were dancing on the low large coffee table doing air guitars and impersonating me Kevin and Joe. “Time for bed” My mom, said walking into the living room
“But mom” Frankie whined stopping mid air guitar

“Ah ah ah no buts” she said pulling him from the table. He sighed and let her lead him back to the bedroom he was sharing with our parents. Kevin turned down the radio as a slow song came on. I smiled and reached for Ivy’s waist. I yanked her off the table and we began to sway slowly together along with the beat. Joe grabbed Chelsea and they began swaying while Kevin was twirling both Selena and Demi.

Ivy smiled and pressed closer to my body “I love this” she sighed I squeezed her tightly kissing her neck lightly as my fingers played with the hem of her thin tank top. I felt her breasts press into me with each of her deep breaths and I felt her hips brush my own with each sway. I was hyperaware and oversensitive to her every touch and I loved every minute of it.

“I love you,” I whispered softly into her ear

“Really?” she questioned looking up at me her eyes large and doe like. They twinkled looking like a soft blue not so much grey, which meant she was happy. My body swelled with love knowing I had made her even a bit happy.

I shook my head softly “How many times do I have to say it? I love you Serena so so much” I gently kissed her lips and she melted her tongue flicking my lips lightly. I smirked into her lips letting our tongues slightly brush for a second before going back to a chaste kiss.

“It is surreal,” she murmured breaking away and laying her head on my chest as we swayed. We turned and saw a flash followed by giggling

“What?” my voice questioned as Ivy rubbed her face on my chest. I glanced and saw Demi Chelsea standing around one camera giggling and Kevin holding a flip camera with Joe smiling like mad men.

“Guys” Ivy whined pouting at our friends. They just laughed and took off in the directions of their bedrooms. I shook my head slowly and kissed Ivy’s forehead before stepping out of her arms and taking her hand to guide us to our bedroom. She smiled softly at me as we slowly walked to our room. I ran my lips gently over Ivy’s knuckles before opening our door.

Ivy’s POV:

Nick gently tugged me into the room. I smiled softly at him as he tugged my body close to his. He swung me into his arms and gently tossed me onto the bed. I giggled and flipped over to see him my hair was everywhere as I smiled and cheekily whispered, “What was that for?”

“Making sure your awake” he smiled and pulled off his shirt he made a move to take off his shorts but stopped glanced at me and stepped toward our bed

“Stop” I commanded flipping my hair back so it wasn’t all in my face “Take them off” I said propping up my top half on my elbows and gesturing to him to stop

“What?” he asked looking at me then glancing at his yummy bare chest

“Take of the shorts I want you to be comfy” I smiled and he hesitated “And it is less of a barrier” I smiled wickedly. He swallowed and his hands swiftly pushed down his shorts. I saw the bump forming in his thin boxers. “Come on love, lay down with me,” I purred patting the bed and rolling onto my back. He slowly lowered his body onto the bed his eyes never leaving mine he laid flat on his back and he sighed happily as I molded my softer body to his side. My fingers traced his bare chest and I watched as his bulge grew his eyes fluttered shut and he moaned as my fingers traced the waistband of his boxers softly “Did I do that to you?” I asked not quite comprehending how the light touches made him grow so large.

“Fuck yes” he groaned as my finger slipped below the band before returning to trace his belly button. His breath was a light pant as I shifted pressing my leg between his.

I pressed my breasts into his side and whispered in his ear “That makes me so happy” suddenly I blinked and I was on my back with Nick smiling a faux glaring and hovering above me our legs dangled in a delicious friction causing way. I whimpered as his knee brushed my heated core.

He smirked and leaned down his lips centimeters from mine “You’re a tease” he whispered before barely pressing his lips to mine.

“I’m sorry,” I whimpered as he pressed into my body harder and his lips found my pulse.

“Why are you sorry” he murmured into my skin and then he lips traced lightly up to my ear and he whispered “I love your teasing” his teeth lightly tugged on my ear lobe and I giggled loudly.

“Nick” I moaned as his lips sucked harshly on my collarbone and his hips ground against mine.

“IS this to fast?” he asked his bulge pressing into my upper thigh and his breath coming in short pants. From the concerned look in his eyes I knew that if I said yeas he would get off of me the second the word left my lips and that piece of knowledge warmed my heart and fanned the fire growing deep inside my belly. I shook my head before pushing him up. He looked confused but allowed me to press him back onto his back with my laying flush against his side.

“I wanna try something,” I whispered in his ear as my hand caresses his face and my lips attacked his neck. Sucking biting leaving and obviously visible mark on his neck. My hand traveled lightly down his neck scratching softly on his collarbone. He moaned softly my lips broke away from his neck and I asked “Do you liked that?” as my hand ran lightly up and down his collarbone

“Yes” he said in a deep desperate voice. I smiled at him caressing his face before letting my lips take over where my hand had been and my hand began to caress his pecks and his nipple before venturing down to his toned abs and finally to his boxer’s elastic band. My lips slowly moved down capturing the little nub on his chest I sucked and he moaned as I watched his face contort in pleasure. I looked down at the bulge and saw it was now twice the size as before

“Wow” I breathed my fingers caressing a tiny bit under the elastic band “It is so big” I said wide-eyed and looking at Nick. He smiled at me eyes half lidded lips parted breath coming in a light pant and he sexily bit his lip as my hand traveled even further. I wiggled closer to him pressing my core onto his thigh and my breasts were pressed into his abs.

His hand blindly found mine and he whispered in a rough sexy voice “You don’t have to do anything. I’m happy to get up and go take care of it in the bathroom really?” his eyes were still half lidded and his breath was still short.
A sexy smile worked its way onto my face as I set my head on his chest an looked into the dark chocolate eyes and said “I want too. Plus you should feel how wet I am. It makes me happy for you to be happy”

His hand released mine and my hand ventured slowly deeper into his boxers and felt soft short-crapped curls and then the hard thick base of his cock. I stopped as his eyes screwed tightly shut. He let his free hand run down my back before whispering “Not fair you should be in you underwear too” his free hand grabbed my hand that the finger tips still brushed his hard cock and brought the hand to his lips he kissed it lightly before tugging me into a sitting position straddling his stomach “You don’t have to, but I would love to see as much as you as possible” he smiled up at me his fingers gripping my hips

I blushed and said “Ok “before grabbing at the hem of my shirt. Slowly I pulled the garment away from my skin until my full round breasts popped into few. I watched Nick’s eyes bug out before I covered my self with my arms “Well do I look that bad?” I asked terrified of the answer

“Bad?” he said looking at my eyes questioningly “You’re perfect” he said as his hands pulled down my arms lightly kissing my wrists before his eyes devoured every bit of me. Suddenly his body and eyes froze down on my hips. Right there were the scars normally hidden from the world by my low-rise jeans but in my disheveled state 2 popped out on the right side “What are these?” Nicks voice was pained as his fingers traced the perfectly straight scars

“This was the cure before you,” my voice sounded tiny but I knew he heard because his hands pulled down my shorts revealing all the scars and the line of my panties. I moaned despite the discussion topic still feeling turned on. His hands lightly traced all of my scars and right above my panties I whimpered feeling the dampness in my panties grow from his touch.

“Never again” he said as he pulled my hips up and lightly kissed each scar. The second his lips would caress my skin it was like and electric current to the spot between my legs. When he finished kissing each scar I was trembling above him and his mouth and face were to close to my over heated core I blushed red.

“I umm” I said trying to move back down his body but he held my tightly in place and nuzzled his head on the inside of my thigh. I froze as he nuzzled higher my body was completely ridged

I melted when he pressed his face onto my covered core and I moaned at the pressure “Mmm I’d say your wet” Nick said cheekily before nuzzling my thigh again

“Nick stop” I whimpered. Immediately he released my hips and scooted up to see my face. He looked terrified that he had done something wrong but that look quickly changed to pleasure as I sat on his hips and mumbled “And you said I was a tease”

“That was just too tempting and you smelt so good I couldn’t help it,” he said in a cracked voice as I rubbed against his hard member. Only my sleep shorts and out underwear separated us.

I laid down on his chest feeling his skin against my own. My hard nipples rubbed deliciously against his softly tanned skin. “I feel like that would be to far” I murmured my hips till rocking against his. He nodded and held my hips as I pressed harder into him “Can I see it?” I asked my voice tiny

“Yes” Nick’s voice cracked as he gripped my thigh and pushed me gently off of him “Only if you take off those shorts” he smirked

“Fine” I mumbled and quickly slipped off the sorts Nick’s eyes were glued to my breasts as the swayed and heaved from the movement and my own excitement “They are to big” I mumbled crossing my arms

“No they are gorgeous” he said moving my arms and kissing each nipple softly I had to bit my lips to keep from moaning “Are you sure?” he asked as his hands touched his boxers. I nodded biting my lip as he began to lightly tug the boxers down he stopped when his cock sprung out. It wobbled and bounced as he moaned from finally releasing it from the confines of his boxers.

My eyes drifted up and down the thick rod and I felt Nick’s eyes glued to my face “Can I um?” I looked at him with questioning eyes

He swallowed and slowly nodded his head. His eyes seemed glued to my hands as I slid it down his abs towards his erect member. My fingers light caressed the base I watched Nick’s eyes flutter shut and he groaned as my fingers barely caressed all the way up to his engorged tip. “Ivy” he groaned his arm tightening around my bare waist. I felt my own body react to the sound of his voice, wetting my panties further. My fingers encircled his tip and slowly sank down to his base. Nick eye flew open as his hips bucked up into my light fist “Like this” he moaned his free hand wrapped around mine making a tighter fist. I felt the heat surround my hand and moaned laying my head on his chest as our hands slowly worked up and down. The faster we went the hotter I felt.

My leg weaseled its way between his and I began grinding onto his thigh as our hands moved quickly up and down his hot shaft “Nicky” I whimpered helplessly feeling something I never had before I was desperate and hot but I didn’t know what I wanted no needed. I felt out of control. “Nicky” I begged pressing closer to him our hands still moving together I gave his head a light squeeze before looking into his darkened eyes “Nicky” I moaned rubbing harder against his thigh

“Ivy” His voice was breathy and needy “I need” he stopped his darkened eyes boring into my own

“What?” I asked our hands still rubbing up and down his shaft

His eyes filled with a warmth as he caught my lips in a soft sensual kiss. All movement stopped and I shook against his lips and body feeling over whelmed “I need” he continued softly his lips brushing against mine “to feel you” His eyes begged as his hand lightly tracing my bare back “please” he asked as his hand caressed down my bum and to the joint on my thigh. Shifting slightly I whimpered as his hand caressed my wet panty covered entrance. He moaned in my ear “You’re so wet” he moaned once more his fingers pressing harder into me only the thin material between his fingers and my body. He pressed lightly as my hand began to work over him again.

“I feel something” I whimpered working him faster as I felt something I had never felt before “Feel’s so good” I whimpered pressing closer and harder into Nick

“I’m gonna come” he moaned rubbing me harder and harder threw my drenched panties.

Suddenly we both seemed to vibrate and I moaned in his ear biting his neck as liquid flooded his hand and thick sticky goo soaked my hand and then his chest “Is this?” I asked looking at my hand

“I’m so sorry baby” he said frazzled as he grabbed a tissue

“No baby” I said pushing the tissues away. I slowly brought my hand to my nose and sniffed before letting my tongue snake out ad lightly touch the cloudy goo. I grimaced “It is salty and bitter” I smiled at a gaping Nick. Quickly his hand caught mine and whipped off all of his semen before cleaning his chest off.

“I’m sticky” I said caressing my thigh slightly then I noticed how bare I was I quickly covered my breasts and asked “Nicky grab me a shirt please” He nodded and leaned over the edge of the bed grabbing a large t-shirt from the floor and handed it to me. I slipped it over my head before shimmying out of my wet panties. He held my wrist and looked at the overly damp panties in my hand and smiled sexily his hands holding me closer to his body.

“I did that?” he smirked a hand snaking up my thigh to caress my damp upper thigh

“Yes” I said tossing my panties to the floor while blushing and hiding my face in his neck

“Go to sleep baby” his had squeezing my thigh before bring it out from under the shirt to rest on my back. He pulled me close to his body I nestled into him my head tucked in the crook of his neck as he lulled my to sleep humming a beautiful song.

Nick’s POV:

I hope this wasn’t too fast
♠ ♠ ♠
A little out of character?

updates are going to be slow my mum was diagnosed with cancer so my schedule is all messed up