Out of Boredom

Hi, I’m Max and no I am not a boy. Max is short for Maxine, I just don’t like being called that – it however reminds me of Keanu Reeves doing the matrix and that makes me uncomfortable. Anyway, this story isn’t about me, it’s about my sister falling in love with a rockstar. Mom always bitched about me, saying that I never pay attention, I never listen. That’s where she’s wrong, I know everything. I may look uninterested, not listening, not paying attention when people talk to me but I hear them, I listen. Instead of talking back, instead of answering, I keep quiet and take in word by word what they are saying. So mom if you’re reading this, I do pay attention, ok?

Let me introduce you to my sister, her name’s Kristine but we call her Krissy, I especially call her Fish – because before she used to be so obsess with fishes, she had a big aquarium full of them, and whenever my eight year old mind would get hell bored and go stick my hand in the aquarium and when she’d caught me, her thirteen year old mouth would open and bitch about not touching the aquarium and especially not going in her room. But yeah, she’s into The Hills, is a terrible singer and is consumed by fashion. No, she’s not a bimbo – in fact she’s a smart ass and that can get annoying, she’s into Nicholas Sparks books and cries when watching sad movies, doesn’t like gore movies or anything that has to do with chopping body parts or stuff like that (believe me she hates them, I once made her watch and she made me read shake spear for a whole two weeks and write a paper about all his literature – that was excruciating). She’s not too tall, not too short – has black, curly long hair and has eye color that’s in between of grey and green.

And the boy she fell in love with wasn’t completely the opposite of her. He’s a music junkie and a year older than her. He loves making music and just chilling out, he’s funny, dresses nice – not fancy nice but cool nice. Well, I think that’s all I know about him. Oh and here’s another, his voice once entered my sleep and I fell off bed (double deck because I share a room with my little brother) and broke my hand. Thanks a lot John! That hurt you know…

The two shenanigans are both sitting on the couch right now, watching God knows what, but from the sounds of it, TMZ. They’re both cuddling under a sheet of blanket and they have no idea I’m writing this. No idea. However Nick does, the bastard is here beside me reading this, and is now laughing as I type. So anyway, here’s Kristine and John’s story – I decided to write this for I have nothing to do on this cold winter day and mom told me earlier that I should practice my ‘Writing’ skills, if in fact I have any. Pff, mothers.

Well like duh, I obviously don't own anyone who's famous here. I'd love to though. I own the non-famous people here, the fictional people. And please, I spent so many nights brainstorming for this idea - so please respect and don't copy the way I write. PLEASE. Thanks.