I Miss You More Than I Did Yesterday....

Frank's P.O.V

Wow I wonder why Gerard never told me he was going out on a date tomorrow night. Wait why should he? Its not like we are an item or anything. I wish we were but we're not. And besides Gerard is straight he's not gay. Is he?
I realised I hadnt answered Gerard so I said 'No actually you didnt. Oh and I have a date tomorrow as well'
'Really who with do I know her?' Gerard asked wondering who it is.
'No actually I dont even know her. I met her on the net.' I felt really foolish for admitting that to Gerard. At first he didnt reply he just sat there thinking to himself. I wonder what about probably his date again. But hey I shouldnt even like Gerard I mean he is my best friends brother. How much more wrong can it get? When I realsied that Gerard still hadnt replied to me I started to flick pieces of my cereal (lucky charms) at his head. He only noticed when a clover actually stuck to his head and he said 'Hey what was that for?' I just giggled and licked it off his forehead, and walked away.

Oh my god did I just do that? I should go back and apologise he looked pretty confused when i did that. Im such an idiot.

I walked back into the kitchen and found it empty. Where did Gerard go? He was only here a minute ago. Then I realised that the only other place he could have gone was to the bathroom seeing as its just off from the kitchen. I head to the door and hear the shower running and realise that he must be in there so I just walked back out of the kitchen and headed towards my room and shut the door.