Status: Hiatus, Kind of. : (

Dancing Is My Inspiration

Born in good ‘ol NYC, Arianna moved to L.A. after her mother passed away in a mugging, when she was the mere age of 13. When Arianna left she broke up with her boyfriend of 6 months Ryan, and never made calls to the dance crew and second family she left behind. She started the crew after her mom told her about a crew she led when she was young, Arianna searched all over the city for the best dancers she could find and added them respectively. When Arianna left for L.A. she transferred leadership to Dorinda Bennet, who said if she were to return Arianna would resume back to her status as the leader. When she left NYC she left a giant legacy behind her, known as one of the top dancers in the whole NYC and Metropolitan area.
  1. As Ready As I'll Ever Be
    Arianna prepares herself to step back into the world she left so long ago. The streets. Dancing. Back to her dancing crew, that she started in honor of her mother.
  2. Dude, Open The Door.
    Nick's brothers and Leighton try to help him with his problems that are going on. Unwillingly he is tricked into going on a trip to help bring his inspiration back.
  3. Rejection.
    Now being back home, Arianna goes to be recieved back into her crew, only to find that things have changed, more than she could even imagine. But things get weirder when the person comforting her is the newly reappeared Leighton.
  4. The Clumsiest Dancer You'll Ever Meet
    Arianna learns about the true reason Leighton's back in town while getting to know Nick, sparking a little bit of inspiration.
  5. Pink Shoes Dance Academy
    Nick and Arianna go on an outing to a place that sheds a little more light on her sad past.
  6. Shut Up And Calm Yourself
    Arianna comvinces Nick to do something he would never normally do, only to bring them closer. But what if that causes exactly what Arianna doesn't want to happen, to happen.
  7. Traitors Left And Right
    Arianna finally works up the guts to tell her brother what is really going on with her. Then, she is confronted by the one guy she never thought would speak to her again, only to find out that she has quite a few traitors in her midst.