By Your Side

Can't do this

*Tom’s point of view*
I got home and saw Bill sleeping on the couch. He had been crying but why? It’s not like that kiss meant anything to him. Did it? “Tom?” he groggily asked. “Yeah, I just got home.” I said, walking into the bathroom.

*Bills point of view*
I went into my room and put my headphones in. Tom must have been screwing around with my ipod again because I’m listening to knock you down by Keri Hilson. I sighed and put my converses in. I didn’t bother grabbing a hoodie or getting changed out of my pj’s. I walked out the front door and went for a walk in the rain. The lyrics were how I felt. Love comes around and it knocks you down. Is this how Tom feels too?

It had to have been an hour later but I was shivering. Just then Tom’s car came along and parked on the side of the street. “Get in.” he said. I just did as he said, not caring if I was soaking. We drove back and once we hit the drive way I didn’t want to get out of the car. I didn’t want to go back inside the house because of the memories there. “I don’t want to” I said. “You have to” Tom said. “I can’t” I say “Why not?” he asked. “Because it has too many memories” I say.

“What kind of memories?” he asked, turning the car off and taking the keys out of the ignition. “Just memories” I say. “Why won’t you be open with me?” he said. “You want me to be completely open with you?” I asked. “yes.” He said. “I love you. More than a twin and you apparently fail to see that. I don’t care what mom and dad or the fans will think anymore because I just want you so badly. I know that seems greedy but damn it Tom, it’s the truth and that’s exactly what you wanted from me.” I said before pulling my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

“Do you really mean all that?” he asked, looking shocked. “Yes. Now go ahead and reject me. Kick me out of the band or quit yourself. Stay as far away from me as possible if that’s what you need to do, god forbid I love anyone” I said, burying my face in my knees. “I love you too” I said. My heart stopped. I looked up at him, not being able to hide the tears anymore. “Don’t cry…please?” he said as he gently dried my tears with his thumb.

I kissed him then smiled after pulling away. I kissed him again though and this time he kissed back. I climbed onto his lap and straddled him. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and closed his eyes. I closed mine and sucked on his bottom lip, getting a soft moan from him. I grinded my hips into his getting a louder moan from him which indicated that he was getting turned on really fast. “If you lay in the back seat, I can fix your boner” I whispered seductively into his ear.

“You’re not even hard” he said. “I’m not that easy.” I said. I got off of him and let him lay down in the back seat. I climbed into the back with him and pulled his shirt off before unbuckling his belt. I unzipped his jeans and slid them down slowly. I grabbed him through his underwear getting a gasp from him. I pulled his boxers down and started to stroke his throbbing member. He closed his eyes and moaned. I licked his tip which caused him to start panting.

We were lucky that the windows were shaded and that the car was locked. It was getting hot in here fast too. I pulled away from him causing him to whimper. “Shh…I’m not done yet” I said. I took my pants off along with my boxers and rubbed my penis against his. We both started panting really heavily causing things to become hotter. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it to the other clothes on the floor. He closed his eyes and arched his hips while he yelled my name as he came.

I came not shortly after him, loudly moaning his name, before I collapsed on top of him. “I love you” I panted. “No, B-Bill I can’t be doing this” he said. He pushed me off of him and got dressed before getting out of the car and shutting the door. I got dressed and then laid on the seats and bawled myself to sleep. I didn’t care if he locked it or not…he wouldn’t care if I got kidnapped. I’m pretty sure Georg and Gustav would send out a search party but would probably find me naked, dead, and covered in dirt from rape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well…love me or hate me. I don’t know which. I don’t really know if I like this chapter a whole lot neither. Thanks for reading.